Houston...we have a problem

Thread: Houston...we have a problem

Exclamation Houston...we have a problem

1. Mr. Obama's first telivised interview was with an Arabic television network and addressed the Arabic world.
    2. The democrats have decided that it was better to hammer out the monetary package without a single Republican present
    3. Mr. Obama "promised that he believes in the Second Amendment"...but is allowing democrats to craft all kinds of anti 2A bills and resolutions.
    4. The democrats are sceaming about enacting a fairness doctrine that will effectively silence talk radio (protected under 1A)
    5. The Spending bill is larger than the sum of all budgets from the first 170 years of the USA combined! andit is all for pork and big business. (we ain't getting squat, but we are paying for it)
    6. During a trip to Notre Dame U...Mr Obama asked that they change touch down Jesus to touch down Allah (Oreilly report last night)
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Man a storm is brewing isn't it??? Very dark clouds on the horizon indeed!!

Yes a storm is brewing, and leave it to CNN to add more wind to compare BHO to Abe. Lincoln.. Go figure
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Yes a storm is brewing, and leave it to CNN to add more wind to compare BHO to Abe. Lincoln.. Go figure
    they must be missing a very big detail in how they are different.. 1 of them was actually a good president.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Man a storm is brewing isn't it??? Very dark clouds on the horizon indeed!!
    It sure is. It is really asstonishing how dumb Americans can be! Was it even a fair election? With ACORN doing what they do, how do we know they didn't fix it somehow? I think they did. Somehow in making these ridiculous comparisons, they forget Lincoln was a Republican...
    Last edited by .45_4me; 02-13-2009 at 02:18 PM.

Well he is true to his words. He promised change. Of course Hitler promised change also.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I have been reading a lot about the 2nd Amendment, and what we are seeing right now was exactly what happened to the colonists just prior to the Revolution. There were well-founded rumors that the king was planning on disarming the populace and stopping the import of powder and shot. Consequently, the colonists started stocking up on arms and ammo. The local military commander tried to stop this, but the people resisted.

The military then tried to seize arms and ammo from the people under the guise that it would be better off under "temporary" military control (but no one ever got the property back). But the more he seized, the more got through. The military realized that the people were as well-armed and more prolific than the army. The Dutch even helped smuggle arms and ammo through the Bahamas despite the Crown's attempts to make the imports illegal and forbidden.

Now we are seeing a run on the gun stores, with hardware and ammo disappearing off the shelves faster than it can be stocked. And the administration is now trying to make it harder and more expensive to obtain ammo by trying to pass laws that make it next to impossible to get anything. Obama and his cronies are realizing what is happening, and they are struggling to figure out a way to stop it. Hence HR45, as a start.

Those colonists had a God-given and lawful right to keep and bear arms long before they wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. This isn't something that was dreamed up during the Revolution - it had existed in England even before the exodus to the New Country. We are now seeing a new attack on our freedoms, and it behooves all of us to make sure that doesn't happen.

“Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” - George Santayana Obviously, Obama and his cronies have forgotten our past, and if they are not reminded of it soon, it will be repeated. If you haven't got the book yet, get it and read it now: The Founders' Second Amendment. Time to get serious, folks.
    -= Piece Corps =-

9. Lets hope there are enough legally armed citizens willing to stand up for their rights and not just hand over their guns when the man comes knocking. The government would have a problem if a few million well armed citizens took a stand and said enough is enough. On the other hand, if only a few stand up, they will just do as they please with little resistance.

I worry that the average citizens are sheep happy to be led to slaughter. They've been told what's good for them by the government for so long they can't think for themselves anymore. They are dependent on the government and I'm afraid they just don't have the will to fight for their rights. I hope I'm wrong. This country can be great again, but not going down the road it's on now.

Quote Originally Posted by rrc1962 View Post
    Lets hope there are enough legally armed citizens willing to stand up for their rights and not just hand over their guns when the man comes knocking. The government would have a problem if a few million well armed citizens took a stand and said enough is enough. On the other hand, if only a few stand up, they will just do as they please with little resistance.

I worry that the average citizens are sheep happy to be led to slaughter. They've been told what's good for them by the government for so long they can't think for themselves anymore. They are dependent on the government and I'm afraid they just don't have the will to fight for their rights. I hope I'm wrong. This country can be great again, but not going down the road it's on now.
    Your worries are not unfounded... look how many "sheep" voted for BHO

4. The democrats are sceaming about enacting a fairness doctrine that will effectively silence talk radio (protected under 1A)
    Now that's funny I did not hear a single peep from them when BHO was getting all that free press, and whoopie BO crap was on the tV, Radio, news papers, PBS, and every other liberal media before the election.... Talk about hypocrisy!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.