Lincoln Carrier Strike Group dispatched to Middle East

Thread: Lincoln Carrier Strike Group dispatched to Middle East

Lincoln Carrier Strike Group dispatched to Middle East

"The remarkable thing about fearing God is that when you fear God you fear nothing else, whereas, if you do not fear God, you fear everything else"

Let the games begin...again.

Lincoln Carrier Strike Group, other resources dispatched to Middle East over unspecified Iran threats
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...s-source-says/
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

"The remarkable thing about fearing God is that when you fear God you fear nothing else, whereas, if you do not fear God, you fear everything else"

Iranian cleric says US aircraft carrier can be ‘destroyed with one missile’

"I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

The US is sending a ton of firepower to take on Iran here's everything headed its way

Another Day, Another Warning: Iran Says U.S. Gulf Forces Now Represent a Target Not a Threat