Biden Says His ‘Irish Will Come Up” If He Talks About Giuliani Looking Into His Son

Thread: Biden Says His ‘Irish Will Come Up” If He Talks About Giuliani Looking Into His Son

Biden Says His ‘Irish Will Come Up” If He Talks About Giuliani Looking Into His Son

Biden Says His ‘Irish Will Come Up” If He Talks About Giuliani Looking Into His Son’s Shady Business.
    The former Vice President turned 2020 hopeless, Joe Biden is apparently very touchy about his son’s alleged criminal activity in Ukraine. When asked to talk about Rudy Guliani’s possible investigation into his son, Biden cracked saying “It’s hard for me to comment on Rudy Giuliani and I don’t think I will because my Irish will come up”.
    Biden ripped Rudy Giuliani for his aborted plan to travel to Ukraine to investigate the former vice president’s role in the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating an energy company where Biden’s son served on the board.
    ‘Rudy Giuliani. It’s hard for me to comment on Rudy Giuliani and I don’t think I will because my Irish will come up,’ Biden told reporters at a campaign stop at The Works in Concord, N.H., on Tuesday.
    ‘It is a personal attack and I expect that from Rudy Giuliani and the president,’ he added. ‘It’s the way these guys play.’
    He also defended his son Hunter Biden.
    ‘There is not one single bit of evidence that my son ever interfered or asked me for anything or gotten anything,’ he said.
    He also told a New Hampshire TV station Giuliani’s proposed trip was ‘inappropriate.’
    ‘It’s sort of Giuliani’s style and this administration,’ Biden told WMUR, an ABC News affiliate in New Hampshire. ‘It is inappropriate. Unrelated to me, it’s just inappropriate to send your lawyer to a foreign government to try to get them to do something that has no bearing except to try to embarrass.’
    Giuliani’s planned and then abandoned trip drew sharp outrage from Democrats who said it was an overt attempt to recruit foreign help to influence a U.S. election. Biden – the clear front-runner among 2020 Democrats – has been seen as Trump’s biggest threat in the president’s re-election campaign.
    Giuliani said last week he would travel to Ukraine’s capital city, Kiev, to urge the government to investigate the origins of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s recently concluded probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, and the involvement of Biden’s son Hunter in a gas company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch.
    Read More: https://leadpatriot.com/joe-biden-sa...business/2116/
    My Thoughts:
    Biden’s really running scared now, he knows that what he did over in the Ukraine when he blackmailed the Ukrainian government to either fire their leading lawyer that was looking into his son’s very questionable dealings over there, or else Biden would withdrawal all of the money the US was going to give them. Hell, be even bragged about it in an interview.
    Interview of Biden bragging about blackmailing Ukraine to fire lead prosecutor that was looking into his son’s illegal activities in their oil program.
    Video:

And I really love this line from Biden;
    ‘There is not one single bit of evidence that my son ever interfered or asked me for anything or gotten anything,’ he said.
    Notice he NEVER said anything about his son being innocent of the allegations from the Ukrainian government, just that he didn’t ask any favors from dear OLD dad.
    Note: Sorry about the language in the video, I didn’t have any control over that.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Giuliani details Biden’s potential abuse of power surrounding Ukraine
    Video:
    President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani reacts to Biden’s Ukraine connection on ‘Hannity.
    Read More: https://patriotpowerednews.com/giuli...nding-ukraine/
    My Thoughts:
    Considering that Biden used blackmail against the Ukraine government to fire their leading lawyer’s investigation into his son’s actions and then bragged about it on TV or else he would stop the money going to that country, is a blatant illegal action on the part of Biden and it’s not Personal Attack on him, it’s a legal action that needs to be investigated and anyone found guilty, needs to be held accountable for their actions.

Peter Schweizer: Joe Biden is the most corrupt vice president of our lifetime
    He might be creepy, but he's also corrupt. Possibly even the most corrupt vice president of all time according to Peter Schweizer. Here's a quick rundown of the list of the facts:
    In 2009, Hunter Biden joined Rosemont Seneca Partners, an investment firm associated with the Heinz family.
    In late 2013, Hunter accompanied his father on an official visit to China. Ten days later, Rosemont Seneca announced its partnership in Bohavi Harvest RST — a billion dollar, first of its kind fund backed by the Chinese government.
    Shortly after the Ukrainian revolution in 2014, Hunter was appointed to the board of Burisma, a natural gas company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch.
    In August 2015, the real estate arm of Biden's investment firm was sold to Gemini Investments, a Chinese company with ties to the military.
    Watch this clip to hear Peter tie it all together.

Read More: https://www.glennbeck.com/radio/pete...-HIKHqmT6xBFKw
    My Thoughts:
    It’s hard to discount the facts, isn’t it.

Giuliani claims media ‘covered up’ Chinese deal by Biden’s son
    President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani tweeted Sunday that the news media had “covered up” the fact that Hunter Biden, son of Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden, had financial dealings with the Chinese government.
    Arguing that his son’s dealings influenced Biden’s views on China, Giuliani wrote, “A Fox poll shows that Dems view ethics as critical and prefer Biden. That’s because warped media has covered up how he brought his son to China, and while he was caving in to China, his son got $1.5 billion investment from China. Corrupt media can’t hide it forever.”
    The article goes on to state the following:
    Giuliani was referring to claims first reported by the Wall Street Journal in 2014 that Rosemont Seneca, a Washington, D.C.-based investment and advisory company run by Hunter Biden, entered into a deal with Chinese asset managers Bohai Industrial Investment Fund Management Co. The deal eventually raised $1.5 billion in a deal negotiated with the state-owned Bank of China, one of Bohai’s largest stakeholders. The elder Biden was vice president at the time and engaged in high-level diplomacy with Beijing.
    Read More: REPORT: Giuliani claims media ‘covered up’ Chinese deal by Biden’s son
    My Thoughts:
    Add this to the blackmail job Biden did to the Ukraine government to fire their lead lawyer that was investigating Biden’s son or else they wouldn’t receive any money from the US, which they did.

Biden Funneled $1.8 Billion To Ukraine While Son Bagged 'Sweetheart' Government Deal: Report.
    Joe Biden allegedly directed $1.8 billion in aid money to Ukraine as Vice President while his son Hunter received millions of dollars from Ukrainian energy giant Burisma Holdings, according to Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute and senior Breitbart editor-at-large.
    As The Hill's John Solomon reported Monday, Hunter Biden was paid upwards of $166,000 per month to sit on the board of Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015.
    "We’ve talked before about the deals he procured with the government for China, Schweizer said Tuesday night on SiriusXM's Breitbart News Tonight. "The other place [Joe Biden’s] son, Hunter Biden, procured a big deal was in Ukraine. In Ukraine, it involved an energy company called Burisma, which is a very corrupt organization headed by an oligarch named Mykola Zlochevsky who is very close to Viktor Yanukovich, the pro-Russian leader."
    "There’s all kinds of questions and implications. Is there a Russian component to this, because Burisma is such a corrupt company?" Schweizer added.
    "The bottom line is Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s point-person on policy towards Ukraine," said Schweizer. "He steered $1.8 billion in aid to that government and while he was doing so, his son got a sweetheart deal with this energy company – that we’ve been able to trace over just a 14-month period – paid $3.1 million into an account where Hunter Biden was getting paid."
    Schweizer highlighted Hunter Biden’s lack of professional or experiential bona fides in terms of his board position at Burisma Holdings.
    “Suffice to say, Hunter Biden has no background in Ukraine,” stated Schweizer. “He has no background in energy policy. There’s really no legitimate explanation as to why he got this deal with this energy company, other than the fact his father was responsible for doling out money in Ukraine itself.”
    Schweizer went on, “It’s a huge problem, and it goes to this question of corruption and potential payoffs and bribes that these foreign entities were making to the Bidens in exchange for hopefully getting favorable treatment.”
    Despite the Robert Mueller-led operation’s ostensible pursuit of “collusion” between President Donald Trump and the Russian state, Schweizer noted actual financial dealings between the Biden family and foreign interests. -Breitbart
    "One of the phrases that has been tossed around as it relates to the Russian collusion hoax was ‘obstruction of justice’ by Trump, and there’s been no — at least in my mind — evidence that that ever happened, and it doesn’t seem that Mueller felt any charges should be brought on that count. But in this case, you would have a pretty clear-cut case of obstruction of justice, where Joe Biden is saying to Ukrainian officials, ‘We are not going to give you this billion-dollar loan guarantee unless you fire this guy.'" added Schweizer.
    On Wednesday we reported that Biden bragged last year to an audience of foreign policy experts how he threatened to hurl Ukraine into bankruptcy if their top prosecutor, General Viktor Shokin, wasn't immediately fired, according to The Hill's John Solomon. Shokin was investigating Burisma.
    In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin. -The Hill
    "I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’" bragged Biden, recalling the conversation with Poroshenko.
    "Well, son of a *****, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time," Biden said at the Council on Foreign Relations event - while insisting that former president Obama was complicit in the threat.
    Video:
    Shokin was leading a wide-ranging corruption investigation into Burisma while Hunter Biden sat on the board.
    The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
    U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015,during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia. -The Hill
    Read More: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...0P8VeaugJvDaJM
    My Thoughts:
    What Biden did is what the Mafia does, he blackmailed the Ukraine to fire their lead lawyer to ensure that his son isn’t indicted to look into his illegal actions over there.
    This action along with what Biden and his son did over in China should be brought up on charges for their illegal actions.