Barr's Going After [Them]. Durham Now In Play (Power To Prosecute). - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barr's Going After [Them]. Durham Now In Play (Power To Prosecute).

Sara Carter: The Rat’s Are Turning on Each Other.
    “What’s About to Unfold is the Real Story.”
    SARA CARTER AND GREGG JARRETT HAVE BEEN AT THE FOREFRONT OF EXPOSING THE CRIMINAL CONSTRUCT WITHIN THE DOJ, FBI, CIA, AND THE STATE DEPARTMENT THAT SOUGHT TO OVERTHROW A DULY ELECTED BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT.
    Last night they appeared, along with former Independent Counsel Ken Starr, with Sean Hannity to discuss what we should expect now that Mueller raised the white flag and admitted he was unable to make a case that President Trump colluded with Russia or obstructed the entrapment scheme that followed.
    At the end of the segment, Sean asked each for their thoughts about what they believe is coming next:
    Video:
    Sara Carter:
    There will be indictments. It will be an avalanche and according to the sources I was speaking with just today people are already turning on each other.
    So we are going to see people, senior officials within the FBI, people within the DOJ, that are going to try to throw their colleagues under the bus just to save themselves.
    And I think they need to be very concerned about what they did and about weaponizing our intelligence community and law enforcement.
    Gregg Jarrett:
    Officials using their office, abusing their office for political purposes, lying to a court, a conspiracy to leak government documents, stealing government documents…
    If I were James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Brennan, Clapper… I wouldn’t be sleeping very well tonight or many nights to come.
    Ken Starr:
    I agree that there’s going to be a full revelation. [Attorney General] Bill Barr is going to get to the bottom of this.
    Read More: https://independentminute.com/2019/0...tm_source=push
    My Thoughts:
    Just remember, we’ve got AG Barr who has said he will get to the bottom of this whole which hunt that we’ve had to put up with for the last two years.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

MSNBC HOST JOY REID SAYS MUELLER IS NOW APART OF A COVER UP CONSPIRACY
    It appears that MSNBC host, Joy Reid is another liberal that cannot accept Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s findings that there was no collusion.
    So much in fact, that the news host believes that this is all a coverup to help President Trump hide his wrongdoing.
    Here is more from The Federalist Papers:
    “Is Trump’s flunky going to release a report that might be damaging to his sugar daddy? I don’t think so,” Above the Law editor Elie Mystal said on her show.
    “I don’t even know why we think that Barr isn’t the one who stopped the investigation,” Mystal said to Reid.
    “This is a 22-month-long investigation, Barr’s been on the scene for a month, and now we’re done?” he said.
    “That doesn’t strike anybody as odd? No, I have absolutely no confidence that Bill Barr will do anything other than what is in the best interest of Donald Trump,” he said.
    Reid agreed and said that Barr should have recused himself from being involved in the investigation in any way.
    “The fact that this investigation takes place within the Justice Department, which Donald Trump essentially controls, and that he got rid of the problem, Jeff Sessions, who––the one decent thing that he did was just recuse himself,” she said.
    “This guy is not recused. It feels like the seeds of a cover-up are here,” Reid said, in a conspiracy that would have to involve Mueller.
    Read More: WATCH: MSNBC Host Joy Reid Says Mueller Is NOW Apart of A Cover Up Conspiracy – 3%
    My Thoughts:
    Isn’t this rich, for over two years all we’ve heard from these anti-Trump pundits is, we know Mueller is going to show that there was collusion between Trump and the Russians, and know that their little hate bubble has burst, they can’t come to grips with the truth and are trying anything and everything to discredit anyone who say’s any difference.
    I wonder what they’re going to say when AG Barr and the other investigators come back with indictments and recommendations of federal charges against those who used their power in the high levels of the FBI & DOJ to undermine the laws of justice in order to remove the duly elected President of the United States.

FBI KNEW WITHIN 60 DAYS’ THAT RUSSIA PROBE WAS ‘BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF SAND.
    North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said Friday night that the FBI knew within 60 days of opening the Trump-Russia probe that the investigation was “built on a foundation of sand.”
    “Within 60 days of them opening the investigation, prior to [Robert] Mueller coming on, the FBI and the [Department of Justice] knew that Christopher Steele was not credible, the dossier was not true, George Papadopoulos was innocent,” Meadows said on Fox News’s “Hannity.”
    “When you look at that foundation, it’s all built on a foundation of sand. That’s going to start to show up soon,” the Republican said.
    Meadows, a close ally of President Donald Trump, did not say why he believes the FBI knew within two months that the investigation was on shaky ground.
    The bureau opened its investigation of the Trump campaign on July 31, 2016, after receiving a tip about Papadopoulos from the Australian government. Within those two months, the FBI team leading the investigation received information from Steele’s dossier. The FBI also dispatched a longtime FBI informant, Stefan Halper, to meet with Papadopoulos.
    The pair met in London in mid-September 2016 after Halper offered Papadopoulos $3,000 to write a policy paper. Halper, a former Cambridge professor, was accompanied by a woman he claimed was his assistant, Azra Turk. She is reportedly a government investigator.
    Meadows in the past has suggested the FBI had exculpatory information on Papadopoulos that showed the Trump aide was not working with Russia.
    WATCH:
    The Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General is investigating the FBI’s handling of information provided by Steele, a former British spy who investigated Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and Russian government. (RELATED: FBI Learned Information That ‘Might Bear On’ Christopher Steele’s Credibility After Obtaining Spy Warrant)
    The bureau relied on Steele’s dossier to obtain surveillance warrants against Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser. The first warrant was granted on Oct. 21, 2016, nearly three months after the Trump-Russia probe was opened.
    Meadows says the FBI knew that Steele’s dossier was not credible early on in its relationship with the former spy. His dossier has been all but debunked by the special counsel’s report, which said that prosecutors could not establish that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government to influence the 2016 election.
    The dossier claimed that there was a “well-developed conspiracy of co-operation” between the Trump team and Kremlin. The dossier also said that former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in August 2016 as part of the conspiracy. Cohen has maintained even as he was cooperating with the special counsel that the dossier’s claims about him are false. The special counsel’s report also said that Cohen did not visit Prague.
    Read More: https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/08/m..._campaign=push
    My Thoughts:
    Think about this, with the FBI knowing the dossier was BS prior to even Mueller starting his witch hunt, over two & a half years ago, you’ve got to ask this question, was Mueller’s investigation prolonged and everything after that fact done in order to assist in the midterm elections where the Democrats were able to retake the House.
    With the FBI knowing all of this about the dossier and keeping it quite, isn’t that grounds for charging someone with withholding federal evidence.

AG Barr Suggests That His Life Is In Danger After Opening Investigations Into Deep State & Taking Job As AG.
    Attorney General William Barr recently compared his arrival at the Department of Justice to what soldiers dealt with prior to D-Day.
    “As we’ve been watching the coverage of June 6, 1944 D-Day, I had the thought that my arrival this time felt a little bit, I think, like jumping into Sainte-Mère-Église on the morning of June 5, trying to figure out where you could land without getting shot,” Barr said while speaking at the FBI Academy this past Friday.
    Barr, who also served as AG under former President George W. Bush, returned to the Justice Department as Pelosi’s party continued pressing the Russia issue and his department faced intense questioning surrounding the investigation.
    From the start, Barr was suspected of bias due to a memo he wrote which said he thought Trump was well within his powers when he fired former FBI Director James Comey — one of the main issues in suspicions surrounding whether the president obstructed justice.
    Since his arrival, Barr has taken actions that prompted both media figures and congressional Democrats to accuse him of shielding the president from warranted scrutiny. Barr has also come under fire for pursuing the president’s directive to de-classify intelligence material in order to uncover information related to the Russia probe’s origins.
    Read More: https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/06...barr-suggests/
    My Thoughts:
    Not surprising he feels that way, considering the people in high places that he’s going against to be held accountable for their illegal actions.
    And considering the mysterious death of Justice Scalia a few years ago.

Deep State Rats Turning On Each Other After President Trump Gives AG Barr Ultimate Power
    Now that the Russia collusion allegations have evaporated, the long knives are out and President Trump’s antagonists are watching their backs. They have moved from accusing him of treason to pushing revisionist narratives that try to shift the blame for the debunked probe onto others.
    This effort is expected to accelerate following Trump’s decision to empower Attorney General William Barr to declassify CIA, Pentagon, and Director of National Intelligence documents as necessary to access “information or intelligence that relates to the attorney general’s review” of the Russia probe.
    In other words, he’s gaining the authority needed to investigate the investigators.
    CIA sources immediately objected in the New York Times that assets’ lives would be at risk, stunting Langley’s ability to recruit. Perhaps. But the argument is a bit shopworn, raising the question whether intelligence managers are looking to protect their agents and sources, or aiming to protect themselves.
    There are a growing number of indicators that the leading players in the 2016 election drama are turning on one another, making a mad dash for the lifeboats to escape being dragged under with the political Titanic that is Christopher Steele and his dossier. These are many of the same people who had been eager to exploit the dossier, that collection of memos paid for by the Clinton campaign and supposedly sourced from Russia. Once treated like the Rosetta stone of collusion, the Steele documents now seem even to Trump antagonists more like the Howard Hughes diaries.
    A “former CIA official” has told Fox News that two of Trump’s most high profile accusers – former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Director of the CIA John Brennan – didn’t want anything to do with Steele’s opus. It was former FBI Director James Comey, the source said, who was pushing to use the dossier in the official Intelligence Community Assessment, issued in the final days of the Obama administration. Having failed at that, thanks to Clapper and Brennan’s diligence (or so the story goes), Comey went rogue and confronted President-elect Trump with the salacious highlights produced by Steele.
    Even the peripheral players are doing their best to shift blame. Former FBI General Counsel James Baker – who is under criminal investigation for leaks – recently went on the Skullduggery podcast to assert that he and other bureau officials were “quite worried” that Comey’s meeting with Trump would look like a page out of J. Edgar Hoover’s playbook – invoking the legendary FBI director who stockpiled damaging information to blackmail politicians. Would Comey be wrong to interpret Baker’s comments as an offer to testify against his former boss in exchange for a deal on the leaks investigation?
    Comey has no shortage of adversaries, partly because old rivals he thought he had dispatched — such as former Attorney General Loretta Lynch — are back in the mix, and he is possibly sensing his vulnerability. It was in June 2017 testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee that Comey tossed Lynch under the proverbial bus. Now she’s showing she can climb out from under the motor coach and dust herself off.
    In September of 2015, Lynch and Comey were preparing to testify on Capitol Hill and expected to be asked about the Hillary Clinton email probe — code-named the Midyear Exam — which at that point had not been officially acknowledged. “I wanted to know if she [Lynch] would authorize us to confirm we had an investigation,” Comey told lawmakers. “And she said yes, but don’t call it that; call it a ‘matter.’ And I said why would I do that? And [Lynch] said just call it a ‘matter.’” Comey says he reluctantly went along with Lynch’s demand, even though it gave him “a queasy feeling.” He worried “that the attorney general was looking to align the way we talked about our work with the way a political campaign was describing the same activity, which was inaccurate.”
    Lynch pushed back against the notion she had twisted Comey’s arm. In April 2018 she told NBC’s Lester Holt that she didn’t remember the meeting the way Comey described it, and that the FBI director had raised no objections.
    But now that the questions about officials’ behavior regarding the 2016 candidates has become a fraught topic, those officials are taking stronger stands to defend themselves. Comey continues to leave little wiggle room in his portrayal of the conversation with Lynch. In a December 2018 closed-door congressional interview, Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) asked him to confirm “the fact that the attorney general had asked you to refer to this investigation as a matter, correct?”
    “That is correct.” Comey said.
    Not so, says Lynch. On Dec. 19, 2018, she appeared before a closed-door session of the House Judiciary Committee and the House Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. She was being questioned by Republican staff attorney Zach Somers. He asked “whether you ever instructed Director Comey to call the Midyear Exam investigation a matter?” She said his testimony was the first she had any indication “that he had that impression of our conversation.”
    That answer was a little ambiguous, so Somers asked Lynch directly: “So you do not believe you ever instructed him to call it a matter?”
    “I did not,” said Lynch. “I have never instructed a witness as to what to say specifically. Never have, never will.” Under penalty of lying to Congress, the former AG declared, “I didn’t direct anyone to use specific phraseology.”
    Before leaping to the conclusion that Lynch is calling Comey a liar, we need to keep reading the transcript of Lynch’s testimony, which ends up being far less definitive than it first appears. As is so often the case with lawyers’ lawlerly responses, the assertion turns on specific words. Lynch said she didn’t “instruct” or “direct” anyone to use any “specific” language. Instead, she testified, she had told Comey that she personally referred to the Hillary affair as a “matter” or “issue” and “that was the suggestion that I made to him.”
    Could it be this is the shape of investigations — sorry, matters — to come? The spectacle of former power players parsing verbs at one another? It may seem a sound defensive strategy now, but it will grow harder to craft phraseology subtle enough to slip out of trouble. Legalistic sparring becomes increasingly difficult as the number of those being put under oath proliferates, and as the number of investigations mount. The game theory concept known as the “Prisoner’s dilemma” is confounding enough when there are two players having to figure out whether to trust one another or sell each other out. Make it multi-person, game theorists point out, and the difficulty for the players grows exponentially.
    Making the game even more difficult is how much of the play is being done under cover. When so much of the frenzied blame-shifting is right out in the open, who knows how much whet workwith the long knives is going on in the shadows? “If Brennan and Comey and Clapper are doing this publicly,” one Senate staffer says, private-sector dossier-peddlers “[Sidney] Blumenthal, [Cody] Shearer and [Glenn] Simpson are doing it privately.”
    There’s no overstating institutional animosities and how likely they are to affect efforts to find out the full story of what happened in the 2016 election. The Department of Justice, the FBI, the State Department and various intelligence agencies are supposed to cooperate, working together to amplify their efforts through coordination. Instead, they often end up at odds, competing for the praise and resources that come with successes and laying off on others the blame that attends mistakes and failures.
    “The FBI and DoJ are ruthless to each other, petty to one another,” one congressional staffer marvels.
    Read More: https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/06...ep-state-rats/
    My thoughts:
    Now that AG Barr is in charge, we're going to see a massive amount of CYA flying back and forth between these rats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12