Schiff, Dems Losing Their FREAKING Minds After Trump Approves Declassifying Spy Docs

Thread: Schiff, Dems Losing Their FREAKING Minds After Trump Approves Declassifying Spy Docs

Schiff, Dems Losing Their FREAKING Minds After Trump Approves Declassifying Spy Docs

Schiff, Dems Are Losing Their FREAKING Minds After Trump Approves Declassifying Spy Docs
    Prominent Democrats are losing their freaking minds after President Donald Trump gave Attorney General William Barr the green light to declassify key documents related to the Obama administration spying on the president’s 2016 campaign.
    On Thursday night, the president issued a memo to the attorney general giving him the legal authority to release certain documents to the public pertaining to the surveillance of his campaign.
    Here’s what the memo said:
    “Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election,” Press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement.
    “The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information. Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.”
    After obsessing over Russia and pushing endless Trump collusion conspiracy theories for two years, the tables have turned.
    And Democrats like Rep. Adam Schiff and Sen. Richard Blumenthal are not happy about it.
    “While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice,” Schiff wrote in a tweet.
    “Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies. The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American,” Schiff added.
    Barr has been busy lately trying to get to the bottom of the Russia hoax and how this all happened.
    Earlier this month, it was reported that Barr appointed John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to investigate how the Russia witch hunt began and whether the FBI’s surveillance of the Trump campaign in 2016 was legal.
    Last month, Barr put the final nail in the collusion coffin and reiterated countless times that Robert Mueller found no evidence that Trump, his campaign, or any American colluded with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.
    Barr and Mueller have made it clear that there is no evidence of collusion or obstruction.
    But now the tables have turned — and Barr is honoring his pledge to investigate those who started the Russia witch hunt.
    Read More: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/lol-schif...crew_powered=1
    My Thoughts:
    Karma is a dish best served COLD……..I bet everyone who tried to undermine the President for the last three years are going to try and CYA big time by pointing their fingers at everyone else.
    And if you’ll remember, Sneaky Schiff over the past two years has said that he has proof positive of Trump’s illegal activities, but when ever asked to prove it, he always changes the subject without answering the question. Typical POS ass clown.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Trump Grants AG Barr Authority to Declassify Key Spygate Documents
    President Trump has given Attorney General William Barr the authority to declassify key documents relating to the surveillance of his 2016 presidential campaign. He has also ordered the intelligence community to cooperate with Barr’s investigation into the matter.
    “Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election,” said White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders in a statement.
    “The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information.”
    On Monday, Congressman Mark Meadows (R-NC) indicated that the declassification of the documents would be “right around the corner.”
    Speaking to Fox News, the lawmaker said, “I think the delay is over. I think the president is serious. I’ve spoken to him recently and I think declassification is right around the corner and hopefully the American people will be able to judge for themselves.”
    In an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity last month, the President vowed to declassify the spygate documents and “much more.”
    The President said he is “glad” he waited to declassify the documents after he originally had planned to release portions of the FISA application used to spy on Trump campaign volunteer, Carter Page back in September. He reversed course after speaking with the Department of Justice.
    /
    “I thought that maybe they would obstruct if I did it early, and I think I was right,” he said to Hannity. “Everything’s going to be declassified and more, much more than what you just mentioned.”
    Read More & Watch video: https://bongino.com/trump-grants-ag-...ent=&utm_term=
    My Thoughts:
    Finally, now show the country and learn what the deep state has been trying to do to Trump and why they all need to be held accountable.

Adam Schiff Makes Quite a Revealing Statement After Trump Orders Declassification of Spying Documents
    Last night, President Trump gave Attorney General Bill Barr the authority to declassify information and documents related to the FBI's spying during the 2016 presidential election. He's asked for a number of government agencies to cooperate with Barr's inquiry, including the State Department, Treasury, Defense, Energy, Homeland Security, CIA and the Director of National Intelligence.
    "Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election," the White House released in a statement. "The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information. Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions."
    Declassification means more transparency for the American people. Hopefully, it will lead to accountability for those who turned federal law enforcement agencies into political weapons against private American citizens.
    House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has a different take. Ironically, it exposes Democrats.
    This is what we call projection. Schiff is accusing President Trump of exactly what the Left has been doing for years. Barr is investigating their scheming and corruption, which is making players like Schiff, former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA Director John Brenna, former DNI James Clapper, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and others squirm.
    It was the Obama White House, FBI and Department of Justice that weaponized law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies. Whether it was the IRS working with DOJ to target conservative tea party leaders or the FBI using a bogus Clinton funded dossier to justify domestic spying on Americans working for the Trump campaign.
    Further, Trump isn't covering up anything. He didn't assert executive privilege over the Mueller report, 90 percent of which is non-redacted. The 10 percent redacted material relates to sources and methods, in addition to grand jury information.
    It's easy to find out exactly what the left is doing. All we have to do is look at what Schiff and others like him are accusing the Trump administration of doing and we have the answer.
    Read More: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...recip=21255499
    My Thoughts:
    Just shows you that the Democrats are running scared, because AG Barr is taking control and is going to conduct justice as it should be done.

It's amazing to see how Trump caused Adam Schiff and the media to describe "transparency" as UN-AMERICAN.
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

Rep. Adam Schiff Receives Backlash After Calling AG Barr Investigation ‘Un-American’
    Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) has attracted widespread criticism for his recent comments where he described the Justice Department’s probe into the origins of the Russia investigation as “un-American,” following President Donald Trump’s announcement to declassify documents pertaining to surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election.
    On May 23, Schiff wrote on Twitter: “While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.”
    “The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American,” he added.
    The California congressman’s comments appeared to be in response to Trump’s direction to the heads of several agencies including the FBI, CIA, State Department to fully cooperate with Attorney General William Barr’s review made on May 23.
    “Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election,” Trump stated in his announcement on Twitter. “The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information.”
    The president added, “Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.”
    Additionally, the president released a memorandum late May 23 that authorized Barr to “declassify, downgrade, or direct the declassification or downgrading of information or intelligence that relates to the Attorney General’s review.”
    Schiff’s comments quickly caught the attention of prominent commentators and journalists who criticized him for calling Barr’s probe “un-American.”
    “Trump: Release the information so the public can see and hear the truth,” said Dan Bongino, the host of The Dan Bongino show. “Delusional, Insane, Lying, Conspiracy Theorist Schiff: ‘Coverup!'”
    Read More: https://www.theepochtimes.com/rep-ad...MKMIEiqxRJg9X4
    My Thoughts:
    I thought the democrats wanted to get to the truth about the Russian interference! Now they’re scared about the declassification because they are going to be exposed!
    Typical POS Democrat, wanting everything disclosed, except when it comes to their illegal actions.

Schiff Suggests Top Intel Officials Resign Over Trump Efforts to Declassify Russia Docs
    House Intelligence Chairman and Russia hoax perpetuator Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) urged top intelligence officials to resign if pressure to declassify key Russia documents became too great.
    Schiff told the New York Times that CIA Director Gina Haspel and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats should follow former Defense Secretary James Mattis’ lead and resign if they are asked to do things that jeopardize intelligence community members.
    “If it gets to a point they are asked to do things that are unlawful or jeopardize the men and women that work within the I.C., they should speak out and, if necessary, follow the example of Secretary Mattis,” said Schiff.
    Schiff threw a fit last week when President Trump granted Attorney General William Barr the authority to declassify key Russia investigation documents which would expose the deep state’s unauthorized spying of the 2016 Trump campaign.
    “This is a president who will lash out and destroy anything if he believes it will suit his interests,” said Schiff. “And he now has a capable lieutenant in the attorney general to help him do just that.”
    “While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies. The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American,” Schiff tweeted.
    The Washington Examiner notes:
    Although Haspel has yet to speak out about the order, Coats offered some reassurance about the limited scope of what can be made available to the public.
    “Much like we have with other investigations and reviews, the Intelligence Community will provide the Department of Justice all of the appropriate information for its review of intelligence activities related to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election,” Coats said in a statement Friday. “As part of that process, I am confident that the Attorney General will work with the IC in accordance with the long-established standards to protect highly-classified information that, if publicly released, would put our national security at risk.”
    Read More: https://bongino.com/schiff-suggests-...ent=&utm_term=
    My Thoughts:
    Better yet, why doesn't this POS resign, and do the country a BIG favor.

Meadows: Spygate Docs to be Declassified Contain Info that “Will Curl Your Hair”
    Congressman Mark Meadows (R-NC) said Democrats are panicking over the impending declassification of key spygate documents which contain information that “will curl your hair.”
    The Washington Examiner reports that the lawmaker told Fox News’ Sean Hannity last night, “There is information coming that will curl your hair. I can tell you that the reason why it is so visceral — the response from the Democrats is so visceral right now — is because they know, they’ve seen documents. Adam Schiff has seen documents that he knows will actually put the finger pointing back at him and his Democrat colleagues, not the president of the United States.”
    When Hannity asked Meadows if former FBI Director James Comey spied on the Trump campaign, the Congressman replied, “He, actually, he was aware of it. He was aware of improper things that were being done, certainly.”
    Yesterday, President Trump granted Attorney General William Barr the authority to declassify documents related to the spying of his 2016 campaign. He also ordered the intelligence community to cooperate with Barr’s investigation into the matter.
    “Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election,” said White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders in a statement.
    “The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information.”
    Read More: https://bongino.com/meadows-declassi...url-your-hair/
    My Thoughts:
    Not only will it curl your hair, but a whole lot of people in Washington will have a whole lot of explaining to do.

Adam Schiff Goes Into Panic Mode, Begs Gina Haspel & Dan Coats To Resign In Order To Ensure Evidence Of Dems Crimes Do Not Get Released
    Democratic House Intelligence Chairman and vocal advocate of special counsel Robert Mueller’s witch hunt, Representative Adam Schiff of California, pushed leading intelligence officials to resign from their posts if they continue to be pressured to declassify important documents relating to the Russia probe.
    Bongino.com reports, “Schiff told the New York Times that CIA Director Gina Haspel and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats should follow former Defense Secretary James Mattis’ lead and resign if they are asked to do things that jeopardize intelligence community members.”
    “If it gets to a point they are asked to do things that are unlawful or jeopardize the men and women that work within the I.C., they should speak out and, if necessary, follow the example of Secretary Mattis,” stated Schiff.
    It was just last week that Schiff lost it after President Donald Trump gave Attorney General William Barr the power to declassify import documents relating to the Russia investigation. These documents are expected to expose the “deep state’s unauthorized spying of the 2016 Trump campaign,” according to Bongino.com.
    “This is a president who will lash out and destroy anything if he believes it will suit his interests,” Schiff continued. “And he now has a capable lieutenant in the attorney general to help him do just that.”
    “While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies. The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American,” Schiff wrote in a tweet.
    Take a look at what Schiff had to say this week to the press:

The Washington Examiner reports:
    Although Haspel has yet to speak out about the order, Coats offered some reassurance about the limited scope of what can be made available to the public.
    “Much like we have with other investigations and reviews, the Intelligence Community will provide the Department of Justice all of the appropriate information for its review of intelligence activities related to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election,” Coats said in a statement Friday. “As part of that process, I am confident that the Attorney General will work with the IC in accordance with the long-established standards to protect highly-classified information that, if publicly released, would put our national security at risk.”
    STAY TUNED!
    Read More: https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/05...oytdPcRqqlSl-4
    My Thoughts:
    Explain to me how a man without a modicum of intelligence can head a committee with the word intelligence in its title? This moron is bat-**** scared of what’s going to happen him once the **** hits the fan. Watch for him to make all sorts of crazy accusations against Trump. He definitely won’t be able to lie himself out of this. Bye bye bug-eyes. Can’t wait for your perp walk.