We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?

Iran Raises Red Flag Over ‘Messianic Mosque’ Declaring ‘End-of-Days’ War’ for First Time Ever

~ If You Have Not Been Born Twice, And Never Do Get Born Twice, The Day Will Come When You Will Wish That You Had Never Been Born At All ~
    Ready or Not...WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION...Are You Ready?
    (1948-2028)

End of Days Expert: “Iran Sharpening Swords for Gog and Magog”

MARANATHA!

~ If You Have Not Been Born Twice, And Never Do Get Born Twice, The Day Will Come When You Will Wish That You Had Never Been Born At All ~
    (1948-2028)

The ‘All About Me’ Generation

(1948-2028)

A warning for ALL americans

"Having the form of Godliness but denying the power thereof, depart from me you doers of iniquity, I never knew you"...the path to HELL is paved with good intentions.

The Methodist Split - A Warning For All Churches

https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/ar...t_news_id=3759

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?-us-tombstonea.png

(1948-2028)

Within 8 years (read my signature) 70% of ALL who are living today will be dead to this world, however, ONLY to this world. What is created in God's image (mankind) will live forever...where will you live?

~ MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. HEAVEN & HELL ARE REAL PLACES ~

By way of analogy, if a sea gull on the West Coast picked up a grain of sand and dropped it on the East Coast, and then came back and repeated the process every ten thousand years, when all the beaches of the West Coast were transplanted to the East Coast, well, that's the first ten MINUTES of eternity.

(1948-2028)

Previews of Coming Attractions

(1948-2028)

I look at news while keeping in mind Bible prophecy. That's what being a "watchman on the wall" is all about. As we enter the last hours of human history as we know it, the "worldly" have no idea of what's coming.

The Scripture recording what the Lord, Himself, gave about the very day of His next catastrophic intervention into the affairs of fallen man echoes in my still-awakening brain. "Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. (Luke 17:2--30)The word "builded" is what triggered my thinking. I believe, Jesus was, in this Luke passage (as well as in the Matthew 24:36-42 account of "the days of Noah and days of Lot" prophecy), foretelling an unusually robust economy at the time of His next intervention into this fallen world. That will be the RAPTURE of the Church, the calling of all believers of this Church Age into His presence. Every economic indicator suggests that the nation is at the moment in record territory. The Dow Jones Industrial Average continues to build toward 30,000, having just the past couple of weeks hit the 29,000 mark.

Construction-building-is at a thirteen-year high. Trade deals and other phenomenal economic trends, such as a coming explosion in agricultural exports is in the offing. The economic uptick is stunning in its movement toward...toward what? Toward what end is this untenable rising economy building? A number of experts in finance and economy say there will soon be a reset, an adjustment of disastrous proportion. The great, economic structure being built will collapse under its own weight, bringing on a depression worse than that of the 1930s. The facts about economic circumstance are like so many things in today's daily news; they are both true and false. They are based upon perception and spin in many cases. This is because we live in a world where people would rather believe a lie than face truth.

The sudden return of Jesus Christ is the truth about where this building economic bubble is leading. His return is truth that even many among professing believers in Christ deny to varying extents. I refer to those who mock the pre-Trib RAPTURE. They say, in effect, "Where is the promise of His coming?" Again, about the prophesied economic uptick, Jesus said: "But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed". (Luke 17:29-30) We are living in the last hours of human history as we know it. The "worldly" have no idea of what's coming. I believe that the unprecedented boom, at least in perception, means we're building toward that stupendous moment of RAPTURE!

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. (Luke 21:28)

(1948-2028)

When The Church Apologizes For Biblical Morality

I look at news while keeping in mind Bible prophecy. That's what being a "watchman on the wall" is all about. As we enter the last hours of human history as we know it, the "worldly" have no idea of what's coming.

Jesus promised that from the blooming of the fig tree which is Israel, that a generation who sees this happen will see the return of Jesus Christ. A generation is 70 years, and 80 years by strength. Anyone can do a quick math problem and add each number to 1948....it shows how close we are. READ MY SIGNATURE...Knowing that we are living in the LAST HOURS of human history as we know it and the RAPTURE is PRE-TRIBULATION, consider this a warning delivered in love, that very soon, our Lord will ascend from heaven, and ultimately..JESUS WILL SET US FREE. Don't get LEFT BEHIND!

When The Church Apologizes For Biblical Morality

Be it the Church of England or the Church in America...which will it be?

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?
    (1948-2028)

God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible.The Bible is true! We can trust it. We can trust its warnings and its promises. We are already 72 years into this LAST GENERATION (1948-2028), we’re living in the LAST HOURS of human history as we know it. According to Bible prophecy the 7 years of Tribulation must begin "NO LATER THAN 2021." An awful lot must happen within the next 10 months, the reality of the horrible consequences about to befall our nation is much too frightening for most people to accept.

Even The Mainstream Media Is Now Admitting That Humanity Is Facing “A Perfect Storm”

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?"
    (1948-2028)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast