Under The Banner Of The Rainbow Battle Flag, God Is Judging A Godless America - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Under The Banner Of The Rainbow Battle Flag, God Is Judging A Godless America

“The Delusion has Begun"

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON ~
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

Poor XD, his ONLY HOPE is that there is no AFTERLIFE, his GREATEST FEAR is that there IS.
    Oh I knew that one was coming..... can't you just feel what he calls gods love flowing from his heart..... and it makes me damn proud to be totally comfortable as an atheist.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    If God doesn't exist then why use he/she/it to refer to God at all? Who are you trying not to offend by being so politically correct with gender specific pronouns when you're clearly responding to Ringo?

I doubt Ringo is offended by whatever gender reference you might use regarding God and is probably more offended by your attacking his faith for the 10,000th time.

The Place to Be
    Well of course was invented by man, because religion views the male as vastly superior to the female of the species. Just look at the recent laws in Alabama, where a father can rape his 12 year old daughter, who cannot have an abortion, and once the baby is born the father/rapist can claim parental rights, and likely repeat the process 12 years later if the baby happens to be of the inferior gender.

Thus he/she/it fits, and based on how some describe his love, vs. Ringos' description of vengeful hatred, there's gotta be more than one, or is he/she/it bi-polar?

Ringo faith? Naw, he is too filled with hatred and loathing for those that dare to challenge his views for it to be labeled 'faith', and the fear if he doesn't rage toward anyone that dismisses his fantasy, his god will punish him. Many "believers" talking about the loving, caring god they believe in.... well that doesn't fit with the raging misogynistic, revengeful he/she/it that Ringo follows.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Thus he/she/it fits, and based on how some describe his love, vs. Ringos' description of vengeful hatred, there's gotta be more than one, or is he/she/it bi-polar?

Ringo faith? Naw, he is too filled with hatred and loathing for those that dare to challenge his views for it to be labeled 'faith', and the fear if he doesn't rage toward anyone that dismisses his fantasy, his god will punish him. Many "believers" talking about the loving, caring god they believe in.... well that doesn't fit with the raging misogynistic, revengeful he/she/it that Ringo follows.
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You christ, god, chief spook, bastard in the sky, causes me no concern what so ever, but your ignorance and hate based on your christ, god, chief spook, bastard in the sky does. I've explained this to many times, in many ways, yet you still demonstrate the comprehension or intelligence to understand this concept. Carry on with you delusion fool, for there is not enough reason or rational thought to reach someone so lost in their delusion.
    Talk about being filled with vengeful hatred and loathing for those that dare to challenge ones views and rage toward anyone that dismisses his fantasy??? Here we have XD, our forums #1 Christophobe, drooling on command as usual like Pavlov's Dog since 2013. This victim of insane reprobate thinking, fearful, hateful and intolerant of anything to do with Jesus Christ considers it worse to judge evil than to do evil. Beware to never allow this hypocritical foul mouthed liberal progressive purveyor of infanticide & homosexual perversion who always manipulates truth to be hate speech set the terms in any debate. And based on how some describe LOVE & HATE, I describe it best this way... It's LOVE That Constrains Me To Be Truthful And Tell People That They Are Lost And Headed For HELL If They Don't Know Jesus Christ, Not Hate. HATE Says Nothing.

Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Talk about being filled with vengeful hatred and loathing for those that dare to challenge ones views and rage toward anyone that dismisses his fantasy??? Here we have XD, our forums #1 Christophobe, drooling on command as usual like Pavlov's Dog since 2013. This victim of insane reprobate thinking, fearful, hateful and intolerant of anything to do with Jesus Christ considers it worse to judge evil than to do evil. Beware to never allow this hypocritical foul mouthed liberal progressive purveyor of infanticide & homosexual perversion who always manipulates truth to be hate speech set the terms in any debate. And based on how some describe LOVE & HATE, I describe it best this way... It's LOVE That Constrains Me To Be Truthful And Tell People That They Are Lost And Headed For HELL If They Don't Know Jesus Christ, Not Hate. HATE Says Nothing.

Ringo: In case you haven't noticed, talking religion with XD is an effort in futility and much like talking to a wall. I posted a meme the other day which describes him perfectly. He isn't going to change his opinion about God but wants everyone else to do so. That meme indicates all one will ever get from him. He isn't capable of making meaningful comments about anything, only constant criticism of others, regardless of the topic. Wait for it.........

Under The Banner Of The Rainbow Battle Flag, God Is Judging A Godless America-mark-3-hardness-heart-healed-many-son-god-twelve-beside-himself-hes-nuts-beelzebul.jpg

Why I Do Not Celebrate Gay Pride

Good post Ringo. A lot of others should read it!

(Luke 17:2)

"It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble.

Cartoon Network promotes LGBT 'pride month,' tells kids to 'stand proud'
    https://www.christianpost.com/news/c...CrT-zCkKyxZ9lU

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Good post Ringo. A lot of others should read it!
    There are perhaps 100's if things I don't support..... as it seems there is something every day, week, month.

Doesn't mean I disapprove, or become outraged, or offended.... just meaningless...

Lesbians Murder 9-Year-Old Son After Cutting Off His Genitals To Make Him “Transgender”

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast