Under The Banner Of The Rainbow Battle Flag, God Is Judging A Godless America - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Under The Banner Of The Rainbow Battle Flag, God Is Judging A Godless America

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Poor poop Ringo, nothing but childish attempts to insult in rebuttal..... gee if you had something tangible, rational, or verifiable you should march it out to support your position.... but when you got squat, you just squat and fall back in it.
    Under The Banner Of The Rainbow Battle Flag, God Is Judging A Godless America-1d358ddfe38736296ab066f6457ed224_right-back-atcha-back-atcha-meme_400-400.jpeg

And like you fawning follower, you also offered no explanation why other followers of the same imaginary god come away with a totally different meaning of what the ancient goat herders wrote down.... supposedly.
    Here we have XD, filled with vengeful hatred and loathing for those that dare to challenge ones views and rage toward anyone that dismisses his fantasy. XD, our forums #1 Christophobe, drooling on command as usual like Pavlov's Dog since 2013.

Under The Banner Of The Rainbow Battle Flag, God Is Judging A Godless America-screenhunter_314-nov-24-10-15.jpg

XD, this poor victim of insane reprobate thinking, fearful, hateful and intolerant of anything to do with Jesus Christ considers it worse to judge evil than to do evil. Beware to never allow this hypocritical foul mouthed liberal progressive purveyor of infanticide & homosexual perversion who always manipulates truth to be hate speech set the terms in any debate.

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON ~
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    "And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done."

And nothing but an attempt to insult to bolster his position.... which demonstrates his position has the substance of a fart.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Nor did you address the point I made, for you have no answer why other believers come away from the book of ancient goat herders with a completely different interpenetration of what it says. When you only retort is to attack me, you merely prove you ain't got squat.
    Gee XD, I didn't realize I had attacked you by asking you a simple question. Touchous aren't you? The answer to your question has a very simple answer, those who misinterpret Scripture are lacking in faith. What is faith?

"16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for [a]instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."

2 Timothy 3:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
    Hebrews 11 King James Version (KJV)

1 Corinthians 13:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
    13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

One important passage you should seriously take to mind XD: Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

So, with that I will leave you to work out your own definition. Bible believing Christians have our definition and diligently attempt to follow God's Word as it is written. We aren't perfect but we do try.
    God said it, WE believe it, and that settles it!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Gee XD, I didn't realize I had attacked you by asking you a simple question. Touchous aren't you? The answer to your question has a very simple answer, those who misinterpret Scripture are lacking in faith. What is faith?
    I made my position clear, your response was not a response but the same worn out nonsense from long dead goat herders, which you also included, but I didn't choose to include they are irrelevant, and as meaningless as quoting any other work of fiction. If I had nothing, then I could use quotes from perhaps Yoda to defend my position, as they carry the same weight as your bolded quoted text, or a fart.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I made my position clear, your response was not a response but the same worn out nonsense from long dead goat herders, which you also included, but I didn't choose to include they are irrelevant, and as meaningless as quoting any other work of fiction. If I had nothing, then I could use quotes from perhaps Yoda to defend my position, as they carry the same weight as your bolded quoted text, or a fart.
    OK, 'nuff said. Care to change the subject?

Pedophilia, the Next Step in Leftist Agenda

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    "And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done."

CA Lawmakers Trying to Force Pastors to Embrace Pro-LGBT Ideology

AMERICA'S EPITAPH

Draining the Rainbow Swamp

AMERICA'S EPITAPH

Cartoon Wars: LGBT Content Expands Across Kids Programming

Cartoon Wars: LGBT Content Expands Across Kids Programming

(Luke 17:2)

"It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH

The moral of this story is that parents can no longer trust Disney.

(Luke 17:2)

"It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble"
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast