Meadows Drops Bomb, Says FBI Knew Russia Probe Was A Hoax Within 60 Days

Thread: Meadows Drops Bomb, Says FBI Knew Russia Probe Was A Hoax Within 60 Days

Meadows Drops Bomb, Says FBI Knew Russia Probe Was A Hoax Within 60 Days

Mark Meadows Drops Bomb, Says FBI Knew Russia Probe Was A Hoax Within 60 Days
    On Friday, Republican Representative Mark Meadows made the shocking announcement that the FBI knew that the Trump-Russia probe was “built on a foundation of sand” just 60 days after it was started.
    “Within 60 days of them opening the investigation, prior to [Robert] Mueller coming on, the FBI and the [Department of Justice] knew that Christopher Steele was not credible, the dossier was not true, George Papadopoulos was innocent,” Meadows said on Fox.
    “When you look at that foundation, it’s all built on a foundation of sand. That’s going to start to show up soon,” he continued.
    Check out what the Daily Caller reported:
    Meadows, a close ally of President Donald Trump, did not say why he believes the FBI knew within two months that the investigation was on shaky ground.
    The bureau opened its investigation of the Trump campaign on July 31, 2016, after receiving a tip about Papadopoulos from the Australian government. Within those two months, the FBI team leading the investigation received information from Steele’s dossier. The FBI also dispatched a longtime FBI informant, Stefan Halper, to meet with Papadopoulos.
    The pair met in London in mid-September 2016 after Halper offered Papadopoulos $3,000 to write a policy paper. Halper, a former Cambridge professor, was accompanied by a woman he claimed was his assistant, Azra Turk. She is reportedly a government investigator.
    Meadows in the past has suggested the FBI had exculpatory information on Papadopoulos that showed the Trump aide was not working with Russia.
    The Daily Caller continues by discussing how the FBI knew the Steele dossier was not at all credible from the very beginning.
    Meadows says the FBI knew that Steele’s dossier was not credible early on in its relationship with the former spy. His dossier has been all but debunked by the special counsel’s report, which said that prosecutors could not establish that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government to influence the 2016 election.
    The dossier claimed that there was a “well-developed conspiracy of co-operation” between the Trump team and Kremlin. The dossier also said that former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in August 2016 as part of the conspiracy. Cohen has maintained even as he was cooperating with the special counsel that the dossier’s claims about him are false. The special counsel’s report also said that Cohen did not visit Prague.
    WATCH:
    Attorney General Bill Barr has made it clear that he is going to get to the bottom of how the Russia investigation even started in the first place.
    In early May, Barr appointed top special prosecutor John Durham to investigate how the Russia probe began in the first place. Durham is a US Attorney in Connecticut and will be in charge of finding out the origins of the spying that took place on the Trump campaign.
    “The inquiry will focus on whether the government’s methods to collect intelligence relating to the Trump campaign were lawful and appropriate,” The AP reported at the time. “Durham has previously investigated law enforcement corruption, the destruction of CIA videotapes and the Boston FBI office’s relationship with mobsters.”
    Read More: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/mark-mead...crew_powered=1
    My Thoughts:
    So if that’s the case, then the question that needs to be asked is, why did Mueller drag out his investigation for over two years after this fact was known.
    There are only two reasons why;
    One: Mueller wanted Trump to continue to be denounced as much as possible by MSM, CNN & MSNBC until he put out his report.
    Two: Mueller wanted to do everything he could prior to the midterms, to enable the Democrats to take back the House.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Mark Meadows: Inspector General Report Is Delayed — “Crimes Were Committed and People Need to Go to Jail”
    MARIA BARTIROMO: So all of these misconceptions and misrepresentations in the Mueller report, is there going to be accountability here, congressman? I mean, you talk about John Brennan, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, James Comey, all of these people that created this narrative that the president was colluding with Russia, will we see accountability?

REP. MARK MEADOWS: Well it’s the number one question I get asked back home in North Carolina and across the country: “Will there be accountability?” And I’m here to tell you this morning, the answer is yes. Bill Barr is serious about making sure they reestablish the reputation of the FBI and the Department of Justice, and I can tell you that unless someone actually goes to jail, most of the people will think that accountability didn’t happen, but I believe based on the documents I’ve seen, that crimes were committed and people need to go to jail.
    Rep. Meadows then added in the interview that if Democrats are smart they will not call Robert Mueller in to testify because,
    “Jim Jordan and I are very prepared to ask a series of at least eight different questions that would indicate perhaps a lack of thoroughness on behalf of Robert Mueller and his team about Mueller report.”
    Read More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...to-jail-video/
    Video:
    My Thoughts:
    About time, lock them all up.

COVER UPS Gowdy Makes Bold Move, Tells Special Investigator Durham Where All Of The Bodies Are Buried
    Top Republicans are talking up classified documents they believe will root out FBI misconductin their use of an unverified dossier to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. With Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz in the final stages of a FISA abuse investigation, lawmakers have referred to him newly revealed information about the dossier’s author.
    Gowdy, now a Fox News contributor, was brought on Sean Hannity’s show to discuss the development. Hannity asked if Gowdy was convinced there was fraud committed against the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, noting how the FBI did not disclose dossier author Christopher Steele’s anti-Trump bias and Democratic benefactors.
    “I can tell you it is even worse than what you described,” Gowdy stated. “It is what you described, in addition to the withholding of exculpatory information.”
    The former Representative stated that the FBI did not make an effort to corroborate Christopher Steele’s infamous dossier until after the document was used in the FISA application and a subsequent renewal.
    Take a look:
    Gowdy, the former chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said before he left Congress that he saw the relevant information shared with the Gang of Eight, including the FBI’s own assessment of whether Steele was reliable.
    Read More: Gowdy Makes Bold Move, Tells Special Investigator Durham Where All Of The Bodies Are Buried - The Beltway Reporter
    My Thoughts:
    I really loved these two paragraphs;
    Gowdy got even more specific when he made a plea: “To whoever is investigating this: Tell them to look for emails between Brennan and Comey in December 2016.”
    Both James Comey and former FBI General Counsel James Baker have stated that they have confidence that the FBI did not do anything wrong in their obtaining of the warrants, though Baker did admit that the Justice Department’s inspector general’s FISA abuse probe will turn up “mistakes.”
    It’s as if Gowdy was shining a huge spotlight as to where to look, because when he was in Congress, he was allowed to see all of the underlining documents and that gave him specific knowledge of where all the bodies are buried.
    And Baker knows himself what illegal actions were done concerning the FISA warrants and his statement for him is just CYA.