Alabama abortion laws - How mysoginistic are you?

Thread: Alabama abortion laws - How mysoginistic are you?

Alabama abortion laws - How mysoginistic are you?

You could probably hear the knuckles dragging down the halls of the state buildings...

So now in Alabama, a father can rape his 12 year-old daughter, knocking her up. She cannot obtain an abortion and must carry the baby to term, or be sent to prison for a long time.

Then her daddy/rapist/incest partner, and grandfather to the baby, can claim parental rights once the baby is born. And if the baby happens to be female, the process can be repeated in another 12 years.

This is the view of women in the very republican and so called christian state of Alabama.

I know many here are very opposed to abortion based on their religious beliefs, but how do you like the entire mycologist package that Alabama has passed sit with you as a human, that was reared by their mother, married a woman they loved, and possibly had daughters, and grand daughters?

Ringo?
    OG?
    Tex?
    anyone?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. The incident would be investigation by the child welfare agency in the state. The father would go to prison. The baby did nothing, why kill it. The baby could be adopted by a loving family.
    Do you also follow the philosophy of " we don't know who did the rape, so let's just hang some one of the same race"?

There are significant numbers of men and women on both sides of the question of abortion.

4. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You could probably hear the knuckles dragging down the halls of the state buildings...

So now in Alabama, a father can rape his 12 year-old daughter, knocking her up. She cannot obtain an abortion and must carry the baby to term, or be sent to prison for a long time.

Then her daddy/rapist/incest partner, and grandfather to the baby, can claim parental rights once the baby is born. And if the baby happens to be female, the process can be repeated in another 12 years.

This is the view of women in the very republican and so called christian state of Alabama.

I know many here are very opposed to abortion based on their religious beliefs, but how do you like the entire mycologist package that Alabama has passed sit with you as a human, that was reared by their mother, married a woman they loved, and possibly had daughters, and grand daughters?

Ringo?
    OG?
    Tex?
    anyone?
    Am against abortion. Don't know much about the Alabama law, don't know how often the scenario you described occurs, and it's a states rights issue from what little I know about it.

Am against the federal government paying for people cheerleading abortion to advise young women, am against paying doctors to perform them when it's contrary to the oath they've taken, and against Planned Parenthood making millions off selling body parts. Am against killing for profit, convenience, and for the purposes of social engineering.

The Place to Be

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

Ringo?
    OG?
    Tex?
    anyone?
    XD: I agree with Quiet Observer's comments. Your comments, however, are simply redundant criticism of anything that can remotely be of a religious nature. I know you don't refer to the Bible very much but the answer to abortion is contained therein. Psalm 139:13-16 'For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.' Further, Exodus 20:13 “You shall not murder." There are many more references if one will just read and believe. But, we in Alabama are satisfied in eliminating abortions!

I think Alabama made this law so strict, in order to make sure it goes to the Supreme Court for a ruling.
    I agree with Nice 100%
    Abortions should be allowed only under extreme conditions, Rape, incest and actual health of the mother, too many women out there are using abortions as a form of birth control.
    Hell if you really look at the high number of abortions in the black community, (where the majority of PP places are) entire generations of the black community have been killed.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I'm against murder, period. Romans 1:32 "who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them". Even when we directly know that God has announced that those who behave in this way deserve to die, we keep doing these things, anyway! More than that, even, we also applaud other people who practice these sins. Because of our sin, humanity has rejected God as creator and provider. We worship created things, instead. In response, God has given us over to unchecked expression of our corrupt sexual desires and all other kinds of sin that lead to misery now and His angry judgment later. From the very beginning to the very end, man has been given the freedom to sin or not to sin, it's that simple.

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON ~
    ~ Encourage one another with these words also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION ~

It takes a sick mind to believe that a newborn baby is born with sin, but it is easy enough to find whole groups of them, especially on Sunday mornings.

Also how about state supported murder, a.k.a. capital punishment? For it or against it?

Do you have, as you say, "corrupt sexual desires". Clearly you have some serious issues with what other consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home, but what "corrupt sexual desires" or hangups, drives your life.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I think Alabama made this law so strict, in order to make sure it goes to the Supreme Court for a ruling.
    I agree with Nice 100%
    Abortions should be allowed only under extreme conditions, Rape, incest and actual health of the mother, too many women out there are using abortions as a form of birth control.
    Hell if you really look at the high number of abortions in the black community, (where the majority of PP places are) entire generations of the black community have been killed.
    I agree, it is a desperate attempt to impose their views, based on nothing but their preference, with the hope of getting a favorable ruling from SCOTUS, perhaps a year or two down the road when it comes before the court, and to hell with the collateral damage of their methodology, in the meantime.

In Alabama many women and girls as young as 12 or less will be nothing but victims not only from their rapist/incest, but by the state, with life altering consequences.

What if they (the government) outlawed all guns, where you could get life in prison for possession of a gun, to attempt to get a ruling in their favor from SCOTUS, possibly years down the road? How would you react to a similar stunt by those in power, and not the majority of their constituents, when it directly effects you?

And your racist views are showing... when in fact it's economics, and the link below supports this with facts.
    https://www.guttmacher.org/infograph...n-rates-income

10. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I agree, it is a desperate attempt to impose their views, based on nothing but their preference, with the hope of getting a favorable ruling from SCOTUS, perhaps a year or two down the road when it comes before the court, and to hell with the collateral damage of their methodology, in the meantime.

In Alabama many women and girls as young as 12 or less will be nothing but victims not only from their rapist/incest, but by the state, with life altering consequences.

What if they (the government) outlawed all guns, where you could get life in prison for possession of a gun, to attempt to get a ruling in their favor from SCOTUS, possibly years down the road? How would you react to a similar stunt by those in power, and not the majority of their constituents, when it directly effects you?

And your racist views are showing... when in fact it's economics, and the link below supports this with facts.
    https://www.guttmacher.org/infograph...n-rates-income
    Don't draw parallels between 2A rights and aborting children unless you're able to provide an example of where the Constitution guarantees you the right to kill or abort the defenseless. It's not there if you were to look though.

You asked an open ended question and were given a response but you don't like the answer so drop it. We completely disagree with each other and there's no real way to change that so accept it and move on. Am against killing and you're for it to whatever degree the media and your ideology (death cult) tells you to be for it. You're a rugged individualist🙄

The Place to Be

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    It takes a sick mind to believe that a newborn baby is born with sin, but it is easy enough to find whole groups of them, especially on Sunday mornings.
    It takes a depraved mind to be able to murder a newborn baby, but it's easy enough to find these monsters of society everyday, everywhere.

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON ~
    ~ Encourage one another with these words also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION ~