IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

Thread: IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

I came across this article from Forbes concerning about who the IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes.
    For all of the American Tax payers that honestly contribute to the Social Security Fund and all of those who try and get by each month relying on their Social Security checks, this is just damned wrong.
    Ref: https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertw...s#5400c5764c04
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. The IRS is not actually a government agency. In their view if you work they should get a cut of your wages. If you pay, it is of no concern to them what your so - called "legal" status is.

What is ironic is that the patriot community solved this issue and was working to implement it when the build the wall guys came along and screwed all of us.

4. I see you didn't comment on that part of my post. Let's face it. The income tax and the 16th Amendment was illegally ratified and unconstitutionally enforced. At best it is a plank out of the Communist Manifesto. The IRS and undocumented foreigners are doing you a favor by sabotaging that system.

I don't know that I'd support it, but the FAIR Tax is an alternative and nobody, rich or poor; American or foreigner; famous or not would be exempt. We would pay the tax fairly. It would take the issue off the table insofar as the foreigners are concerned, but we have the ability to move toward constitutional taxation. You'd be amazed what getting rid of the 16th Amendment would do.