University Proposes ‘Menstrual Equity for All Act’ to Make Tampons Available for Men

Thread: University Proposes ‘Menstrual Equity for All Act’ to Make Tampons Available for Men

University Proposes ‘Menstrual Equity for All Act’ to Make Tampons Available for Men

When you think this country has hit rock bottom, something else comes out to make us go farther down!

-school-tampon-men-bathroom-215619.jpg

https://www.assclownuniversity.com/u...lable-for-men/

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    When you think this country has hit rock bottom, something else comes out to make us go farther down!

-school-tampon-men-bathroom-215619.jpg
    https://www.assclownuniversity.com/u...lable-for-men/
    Encourage one another with these words also...There will not be another generation.

Maranatha!
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    "And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done."

Hell yea, and while they are at it take the toilet paper out of all restrooms..... Jesus didn't have toilet paper. Jesus mom didn't have tampons.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. Julian Castro said last night that trans women need access to abortion so not sure that science has reached peak performance in this century. A sure bet though is that some people watching that debate came away with the idea that this is possible and may even be inclined to say that out loud to other people. Do know that I would find it almost impossible not to look at that person as a mental defective if they said it in normal conversation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using USA Carry mobile app

And some republicans have stated that women can't get pregnant because “if it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down,”

No one party has a lock on complete stupidity.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And some republicans have stated that women can't get pregnant because “if it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down,”

No one party has a lock on complete stupidity.
    No argument there.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    "University Proposes ‘Menstrual Equity for All Act’ to Make Tampons Available for Men"

When I first saw this Title I thought to myself, "Self, this might just be what'yer needin'. Next time a gun goes off too close to your ears and they start bleeding, you can get yerself some o' those shorties (for light days I reckon) and plug the leak."

Now if you don't understand this next point, you might be dating yo'selves (as wet-behind-the-ears youngins'), but then I thought I'd be puttin' myself at risk for a nasty case of Toxic Shock Eardrum, so I decided just to post and say hey for a minute anyways.

So hey.

Damn! It's hot down here! Got me a new scooter and it's too damned hot to ride it anywhere!

Later,

Blues

After taking First Place in the bike show, I picked up a groupie:

OK, now I mean it - Later. Still on sabbatical, just stopped by to read 'cause I was bored, and this is still the best place I've found to show myself that when I'm bored, fartin' around on the interwebs ain't the cure. Gonna go throw the Frisbee for the dog and then take an ice-bath. Later for real - maybe forever.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

9. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    "University Proposes ‘Menstrual Equity for All Act’ to Make Tampons Available for Men"

When I first saw this Title I thought to myself, "Self, this might just be what'yer needin'. Next time a gun goes off too close to your ears and they start bleeding, you can get yerself some o' those shorties (for light days I reckon) and plug the leak."

Now if you don't understand this next point, you might be dating yo'selves (as wet-behind-the-ears youngins'), but then I thought I'd be puttin' myself at risk for a nasty case of Toxic Shock Eardrum, so I decided just to post and say hey for a minute anyways.

So hey.

Damn! It's hot down here! Got me a new scooter and it's too damned hot to ride it anywhere!

Later,

Blues

After taking First Place in the bike show, I picked up a groupie:

OK, now I mean it - Later. Still on sabbatical, just stopped by to read 'cause I was bored, and this is still the best place I've found to show myself that when I'm bored, fartin' around on the interwebs ain't the cure. Gonna go throw the Frisbee for the dog and then take an ice-bath. Later for real - maybe forever.

Blues
    Unfortunately, there are now more than a few "men" that could use a tampon for those "heavy" days but the maxi pads are actually good for packing a wound so having them in a kit is a good thing. Julian Castro said trans persons need access to abortion last week so it won't be long until Trixie the Tranny is parking in expectant mother parking in WalMart

Bike looks great and summer and bikes are like this🤞. Scoot looks like it just rolled off the showroom too so good times in the holler. Don't be a stranger there Kimosabe.

This is one of those times when the PC culture is not only dumb but stupid.
    The only reasons a man should have access to tampons are.
    1. Have them available for their female partners in case they don't have one.
    2. To them along with some pads in your medical trauma bag in the car to use in case of a bleeding problem, be it a gash or a bullet hole.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL