Twilight’s Last Gleaming
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twilight’s Last Gleaming

Twilight’s Last Gleaming

"I could plead yet one more time for everyone to face what is happening right now and what is going to happen to America and to the world at large – most especially what is just over the horizon after the very soon RAPTURE of the Remnant Church occurs – but I already know that these warning cries are, for the most part, a futile effort. There are very few left, even among those who claim to be believers in Christ, who really want to know the truth of the nearness of the RAPTURE. There are relatively few who dare to face the reality of where we are, both as a Church and a nation. Few realize that we are indeed living in twilight’s last gleaming. Everyone will know eventually – and sooner rather than later. Oh, they will know – very soon".

Twilight’s Last Gleaming

Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    "I could plead yet one more time for everyone to face what is happening right now and what is going to happen to America and to the world at large – most especially what is just over the horizon after the very soon RAPTURE of the Remnant Church occurs – but I already know that these warning cries are, for the most part, a futile effort. There are very few left, even among those who claim to be believers in Christ, who really want to know the truth of the nearness of the RAPTURE. There are relatively few who dare to face the reality of where we are, both as a Church and a nation. Few realize that we are indeed living in twilight’s last gleaming. Everyone will know eventually – and sooner rather than later. Oh, they will know – very soon".

Twilight’s Last Gleaming

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." Rev. 22:20, KJV.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." Rev. 22:20, KJV.
    OG:I have no doubt whatsoever that Jesus will come for His bride long before the 7 years of Tribulation begins in 2022. That's quick enough for me. In the meantime we kick back and watch God's plan come together. While the ungodly view this world as falling apart, we know that everything is falling perfectly into place as prophesied.The remarkable thing about fearing God is that when you fear God you fear nothing else, whereas, if you do not fear God, you fear everything else. What an exciting time to be alive my friend, to be so blessed as to be born in this Last Generation (1948-2028) and to be among those who will never experience death...AWESOME!!!.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

-fox-news-jesus.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    -fox-news-jesus.jpg
    XD: You have proven yourself unable to believe in God but, for every item you use to display your animosity toward Him, the Bible gives clear examples of it's authenticity and proof of how false your denials are. XD, I am not going to argue religion with you. I feel sorry for you in that, through your own mouth, you have denied and cursed God. I seriously believe that you do not understand the consequences thereof and that you are not aware of the nearness of the return of Christ. I do hope you find your way to Him, and soon. These passages from the Bible should be enough to cause you to reconsider your position. This is not using Pascal's Wager either. Everything is incredibly current!

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." Matthew 24:7, KJV

"And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven." Luke 21:11, KJV

“Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.” Matthew 24:44.

Nope OG, just pointing out the double standards and raging hypocrisy demonstrated by those that believe in your god.

Please review my signature line .......
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Nope OG, just pointing out the double standards and raging hypocrisy demonstrated by those that believe in your god.

Please review my signature line .......
    OG has no belief in any god. OG believes in God, and God hates religion. You being an atheist can surely understand that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    OG has no belief in any god. OG believes in God, and God hates religion. You being an atheist can surely understand that, right?
    Hate comes from religion, and you have made it very clear about all those you hate..... your words clearly show you follow religion, I guess you don't attend the rituals, or donate to the preachers private jet purchase.

No, if you will take notice, hatred is directed toward religion, not from it. It seems that those who do not agree with religious tenets, from whatever religion, if any, become highly incensed with others who do believe and follow their beliefs. You are a prime example of one who hates, be it religion, or just anyone or thing with which you disagree. Your comments are generally negative and adversarial against most topics but you seem particularly fond of demeaning God. God doesn't need my defense, He can handle His affairs quite nicely. You, on the other hand, can't quite seem to get a grip on the fact that your constant haranguing of God, a person or entity which you deny exists, is indicative of a problem within yourself. If you believe that God does not exist, why do you constantly fight against Him, someone you consider to be merely a figment of one's imagination? Could it be that you might, in the dark recesses of your mind, actually believe He does exist? But, regardless of your feelings, Christians, on the whole, do not hate. There have been some who have perverted God's Word but they are not representative of us all. How you perceive them is dependent upon your particular persuasion.

I don't say this as an ad hominem attack. Your previous posts will verify what I have stated.

Hate comes from religion, and you have made it very clear about all those you hate..... your words clearly show you follow religion, I guess you don't attend the rituals, or donate to the preachers private jet purchase.
    First, truth to you is hate speech. Second, you're correct, hate does come from religion. I'm not religious -GOD HATES RELIGION. Third,I hate SIN, not the sinner. Based on how some describe LOVE & HATE, I describe it best this way... "It's LOVE That Constrains Me To Be Truthful And Tell People That They Are Lost And Headed For HELL If They Don't Know Jesus Christ, Not Hate. HATE Says Nothing". Fourth, you guess wrong as usual. Fifth, it's your words that make it very clear about who you hate. You're a Christophobe, a victim of insane reprobate thinking, fearful and hateful , seeing everything that is represented by Christ's Holy Name as inflammatory and intolerant. Sixth, just like Pavlov's Dog you suffer from Impulse-Control Disorder (ICD), the most common brain-based psychiatric childhood disorder characterized by impulsivity – failure to resist a temptation, an urge, or an impulse.

Yes, just like Pavlov's Dog you drool on command with vengeful hatred and loathing for those that dare to challenge your views and you rage toward anyone that dismisses your fantasies. I agree with OG, that "you can't quite seem to get a grip on the fact that your constant haranguing of God, a person or entity which you deny exists, is indicative of a problem within yourself. If you believe that God does not exist, why do you constantly fight against Him, someone you consider to be merely a figment of one's imagination? Could it be that you might, in the dark recesses of your mind, actually believe He does exist?" Deny it all you want, it becomes more evident every time you open your mouth that your only hope is that there is no afterlife, your greatest fear is that there is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast