President Trumps very minor wording miss statement

Thread: President Trumps very minor wording miss statement

President Trumps very minor wording miss statement

A lot of people with Trump Derangement Syndrome are coming out concerning President Trump's wording miss statement during the 4th of July ceremony in Washington when he said something about the revelatory army took control of the country, cities and airports.
    What these low IQ morons donít know is, Trumpís teleprompter wasnít working because of a problem with it because of the rain and 95% of his one hour speech was from memory and instead of saying the revelatory army took control of the country, cities and ports, he made a mistake and said airports.
    Bottom line is yes, he made a very minor wording mistake, but could anyone of these idiot liberal morons have given that speech without any notes or teleprompter for an hour from memory.
    Donít think so.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The teleprompter didn't tell him to say that, but it is very telling about how addled his mind and thought processes are. He said he knew the speech well, and without a script he shows what an idiot he actually is.

I am sure you have posted many instances where Hillary, Obama, etc., misspoke, and you raged about how unfit they were to hold office, etc....
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The teleprompter didn't tell him to say that, but it is very telling about how addled his mind and thought processes are. He said he knew the speech well, and without a script he shows what an idiot he actually is.

I am sure you have posted many instances where Hillary, Obama, etc., misspoke, and you raged about how unfit they were to hold office, etc....
    LIke I said. and it mostly goes to you also, "could anyone of these idiot liberal morons have given that speech without any notes or teleprompter for an hour from memory. Don't think so".
    As if you've never misspoke and just think of the hundreds of thousands that he was in front of.
    How would you have done in his same circumstances, no teleprompter, no notes to read and relying on your memory to talk for an hour from memory???????
    Considering how he did with the speech, It's a sad individual to fault him for that one mistake, but then again I forgot you've got a massive case of TDS.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL