Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Do you know that the person that help broker that very lenient plea deal with Epstein in 2008, one Alexander Acosta is now a member of Trumps Cabinet?

No I'm pretty damn sure you didn't.
    Yea it's a well known item, BUT that lenient deal was ONLY concerning the items from Florida. This case is not only current, it doesn't affect anything concerning the Florida case, according to the New York DA in charge of the case.
    So I'm pretty damned sure you don't know the facts, as always.
    Just another idiotic stupid BS post like you like to do.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

‘Sex slave’ claims Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s ‘orgy island’
    Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.
    Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”
    “I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”
    Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.
    “I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York,” she said.
    According to flight logs, Clinton flew on Epstein’s private Boeing 727, which Roberts said was outfitted with a special bed for kinky, high-altitude romps, the Web site said.
    “It was a lot of the same things that went down on the ground,” she claimed. “There would be sexual conduct; there would be foreplay. There was a bed in there, so we could basically re-enact exactly what happened in the house. It would start off with massaging or we would start off with foreplay. Sometimes it would lead to, you know, orgies.”
    Roberts denied she ever slept with Clinton and said she never witnessed him having sex with anyone else.
    But on “orgy island,” the stunning blonde allegedly engaged in group sex with Epstein, Britain’s Prince Andrew and eight other girls.
    Epstein pimped out Roberts and other underage girls to his prominent pals — so he could gather information on them to blackmail them later on, Roberts alleged in a new affidavit.
    “Epstein required me to describe the sexual events that I had with these men, presumably so that he could potentially blackmail them,” the now 31-year-old wrote. She added: “I also understood that Epstein thought he could get leniency if he was ever caught doing anything illegal, or more so that he could escape trouble altogether.”
    Roberts has claimed to have had sex with “powerful men, including politicians and business executives” — as well as with the British prince and powerhouse attorney Alan Dershowitz, which the two men vehemently deny.
    Read More: https://pagesix.com/2015/01/24/sex-s...UzVCIaFSWiaSHI
    My Thoughts:
    Bill claimed he only took 4 trips. But the flight manifests are known and show he took 26 known trips down to Epstein’s island. No surprise here, just look what he did with his 21 yr old in turn while in office as President and said, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman”!
    I guess if you lie often enough, it becomes "THE " new truth.

Donald Trump Helped Build a Case Against Jeffrey Epstein
    Pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was arrested in New York for sex trafficking. In a prior case, he got off with a very light one-year sentence for engaging in sex with underage girls. Epstein has prominent ties to Bill Clinton and allegedly to Alan Dershowitz, Britain’s Prince Andrew and others. Dershowitz and the Prince denied it.
    Clinton took at least 26 trips on Epstein’s infamous private sex plane, dubbed the “Lolita Express.”
    Trump had a friendship once with Epstein and it’s becoming an issue with Epstein’s latest arrest. The left hopes it will finally be the President’s undoing, but that’s not likely.
    In January 2016, Trump attorney Alan Garten told Vice News that his client had “no relationship” with Epstein.
    Hope Hicks told The Daily Caller “Mr. Trump only knows [Epstein] socially through the Mar-a-Lago Club, one of the finest private clubs in the world.”
    “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
    While speculation abounds, an attorney who represented many of Epstein’s victims the first time around credits Donald Trump for helping him build his case against Epstein.
    An interview with the attorney, Bradley Edwards, has resurfaced and is making the rounds on social media.
    Epstein ended up apologizing and settling the Edwards’ civil lawsuits.
    ATTORNEY WHO SUED EPSTEIN CREDITED TRUMP WITH HELPING HIM BUILD A CASE AGAINST EPSTEIN
    Interviewed by The Conscious Resistance outside the courthouse after the settlement announcement, Edwards was asked about accusations that President Trump has been involved in the same things as Epstein.
    “The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.
    He added about the president, “[He] was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.”
    Edwards was also asked about the rumor in a Patterson book that Trump actually had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-Lago for hitting on an underage girl.
    The attorney replied, “I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager there.”
    Edwards also heard that Epstein hit on the underage daughter of a member of his club so Trump banned him. Edwards wasn’t sure if that’s true.
    Video:
    Read More: https://www.independentsentinel.com/...SKgu2oTHPhMN1Y
    My Thoughts:
    It’s about time Epstein and everyone else involved with these sexual actions with these underage girls receive the full weight of the law against them.
    I bet Bill Clinton wishes that Hillary hadn’t said “No one is above the law”.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Just another idiotic stupid BS post like you like to do.
    Really, you want to play that game LIAR?

• The US is the only country that has birthright citizenship, just another lie from a coward.
    • Cesar Sayoc put Trump stickers, registered republican, attended Trump rally just to make democrats look bad.
    • CIA has gigantic drug lab at their headquarters in Langly, VA
    • Seattle Seahawks player burns American Flag in locker room.
    • McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy, and an attack on the other side of the planet from his duty station.
    • Anthony Bourdain murdered by Hillary to silence him about her involvement in pedophilia
    • Child's skull found on Clinton property during sex trafficking and pedophilia raid.
    • Room full of servers destroyed in fire at Clinton home as agents with warrants were en route
    • Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's Clinton's biological father
    • Hillary flew to Russia in the middle to the night to elude arrest
    • Hillary had rock stars Chris Cornell murdered to silence him about her involvement in cocaine trafficking and a pedophilia ring.
    • Trump sends Feds to raid muslim compound in NY state, but it was actually a citizen arrested for shoplifting.
    • Jade Helm military exercise was the preparation for Martial Law which would occur in the summer of 2015
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Donald Trump Helped Build a Case Against Jeffrey Epstein.
    Doesn't really matter, as Trumps "fix it AG" won't recuse himself, even though he once worked for a law firm that represented him. Must be a relief for one of Trumps rich buddies.

Barr won't recuse himself from New York case against Jeffrey Epstein

"Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from the federal sex trafficking case brought against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in the Southern District of New York, CBS News confirms. The attorney general consulted with career ethics officials at the Justice Department before deciding not to recuse himself. "
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Miami Herald’s Brown: Quite a Few Powerful, Important People Involved in Epstein Case.
    Sunday on MSNBC’s “Up With David Gura,” Miami Herald’s investigative reporter Julie K. Brown, who has done extensive reporting on billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, commented on his indictment that he operated a sex trafficking ring.
    Brown said. “Needless to say, these are very powerful people and I think that they’re sweating a little bit, especially today. We don’t know how much, how deep this went, how far-reaching it went in government, but there have been a lot of names that I could see on these message pads on a regular basis as part of the evidence. These message pads where they would call and leave Epstein messages, such as, ‘I’m at this hotel.’ Why do you do that, except that you’re expecting him to send you a girl to visit you at your hotel? So there are probably quite a few important people, powerful people, who are sweating it out right now. We’ll have to wait and see whether Epstein is going to name names.”
    On Epstein and President Donald Trump’s relationship, Brown said, “He had a friendly relationship with him. They went to dinner parties at each other’s houses, Trump was also on his plane. Probably not as much as a lot of other people because, you know, Trump had his own plane. But they had a lot of social relationships. And the other interesting thing is Trump had a modeling agency, and Epstein also had a stake in a modeling agency, which they suspect he used to bring in underage girls from overseas. There is a comment in one of the court files where Epstein is quoted as saying, ‘I want to set up my modeling agency the same way Trump set up his modeling agency.’ I don’t know what that means, but it is curious he was trying to do something similar to Trump.”
    Read More & watch video: https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...9I7oxcjyH9AWD4
    My Thoughts:
    There are probably quite a few important people, powerful people, who are sweating it out right now. We’ll have to wait and see whether Epstein is going to name names.

Doesn't really matter, as Trumps "fix it AG" won't recuse himself, even though he once worked for a law firm that represented him. Must be a relief for one of Trumps rich buddies.

Barr won't recuse himself from New York case against Jeffrey Epstein

"Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from the federal sex trafficking case brought against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in the Southern District of New York, CBS News confirms. The attorney general consulted with career ethics officials at the Justice Department before deciding not to recuse himself. "
    AG Barr doesn't have to recuse himself, since Epstein isn't being charged by Barr's DOJ, it's the AG in NY that is charging him.

Trump Was 'Only One' To Help Prosecutor In 2009 Epstein Case
    With the Saturday arrest of billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein on charges of sex-trafficking minors - days after a judge ordered that nearly 2,000 documents be made public following a 2017 court motion originally brought by filmmaker and author Mike Cernovich, the internet is once again abuzz with speculation over who exactly might be implicated by the new evidence.
    Epstein pleaded guilty to one count of soliciting prostitution from a 14 year old girl in 2008 for which he served 13 months in jail in a sweetheart deal with the DOJ brokered by current Labor Secretary Alex Acosta. The sealed records appeal, meanwhile, stemmed from a separate 2015 defamation lawsuit in New York brought by Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell. Giuffre says Maxwell helped Epstein traffic herself and other underage girls to sex parties at the billionaire pedophile's many residences.
    And while Democrats have suggested that the new evidence may implicate President Trump - who once called Epstein a "Terrific guy" who "likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side" (yet reportedly kicked the billionaire pedophile out of his Mar-a-Lago club for trying to recruit an underage girl) others are focusing on the Clintons.
    A the NY Post detailed in 2016, Epstein and the Clintons are close.
    Epstein has spent the bulk of his adult life cultivating relationships with the worlds most powerful men. Flight logs show that from 2001 to 2003, Bill Clinton flew on Epsteins private plane, dubbed The Lolita Express by the press, 26 times. After Epsteins arrest in July 2006, federal tax records show Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation that year.
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Super delegate daughter Christine quipped on Twitter "It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may."
    And what about Trump?
    Following a 2018 financial settlement between Florida attorney Bradley Edwards - who represented one of Epstein's accusers, only to be later sued by Epstein, Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein.
    Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.
    In January 2016, Vice.com ran Silverstein's story on Trump's ties to Epstein, which framed them as more social - including dinner parties, two plane trips, and Epstein hanging out at Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. As Radar reported last April, "According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financiers sleazy double life," adding that Trump "once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on a young girl."
    Read More: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ZJtL8AXI0PvQh8
    My Thoughts:
    Trump was using his common sense to kick Epstein out of Mar-a-lago club.

Really, you want to play that game LIAR?

• The US is the only country that has birthright citizenship, just another lie from a coward.
    • Cesar Sayoc put Trump stickers, registered republican, attended Trump rally just to make democrats look bad.
    • CIA has gigantic drug lab at their headquarters in Langly, VA
    • Seattle Seahawks player burns American Flag in locker room.
    • McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy, and an attack on the other side of the planet from his duty station.
    • Anthony Bourdain murdered by Hillary to silence him about her involvement in pedophilia
    • Child's skull found on Clinton property during sex trafficking and pedophilia raid.
    • Room full of servers destroyed in fire at Clinton home as agents with warrants were en route
    • Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's Clinton's biological father
    • Hillary flew to Russia in the middle to the night to elude arrest
    • Hillary had rock stars Chris Cornell murdered to silence him about her involvement in cocaine trafficking and a pedophilia ring.
    • Trump sends Feds to raid muslim compound in NY state, but it was actually a citizen arrested for shoplifting.
    • Jade Helm military exercise was the preparation for Martial Law which would occur in the summer of 2015
    I rest my case, just another idiotic stupid BS post like you like to do, what's this make 75 times you've posted this.
    Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking.-laugh-2.jpg

Jeffrey Epstein’s A-list pals rush to distance themselves.
    Jeffrey Epstein carefully cultivated a circle of prestigious and powerful friends by exploiting the aura of money and mystery that surrounded him — but the hint of a dark side was always there.
    Now, in the wake of his blockbuster arrest on child sex trafficking charges, some of those high-flying former pals may be quaking in their boots.
    During a news conference Monday announcing Epstein’s indictment, Manhattan US Attorney Geoffrey Berman dramatically pointed to the suspect’s mug shot on a poster, and the FBI’s New York chief, William Sweeney Jr., urged anyone who has been “victimized” or “has additional information” on the multimillionaire financier to immediately call the feds.
    But the appeal was not just meant for victims of the convicted pedophile, former Justice Department prosecutor Bradley Simon said Tuesday. The underlying message, he said, is: Call us before we come a-calling on you.
    “If there are people out there who facilitated or participated in Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes, they would probably be well-advised to seek counsel, and for their counsel to make overtures to the US attorney,” said Simon, now co-chair of the white-collar criminal defense practice at Phillips Nizer.
    “Earlier is better than later in these types of cases.”
    Epstein, 66, rose from middle-class origins in Coney Island to amass a fortune that includes a $77 million Upper East Side townhouse, a $12 million estate in Palm Beach, Fla., a 7,500-acre ranch in New Mexico and a private island — called “Little St. James” — in the US Virgin Islands, which he claims as his primary residence.
    During the early 2000s, his growing prominence in Manhattan’s social circles led to a profile in Vanity Fair magazine that listed former President Bill Clinton, Great Britain’s Prince Andrew, Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman and several Nobel Prize-winning scientists among his friends and admirers.
    A list of contacts identified as Epstein’s “Little Black Book” was published by the now-defunct webSite Gawker in 2015 and contains hundreds of names, including those of celebrities, politicians and other *A-listers, with their phone numbers and email addresses blacked out.
    Notable entries include former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Gov. Andrew Cuomo, actor Alec Baldwin, singer Jimmy Buffett, industrialist David Koch and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.
    Epstein treated some of his rich and powerful pals to trips aboard his Boeing 727, with Clinton revealed in 2016 to have flown on the private jet airliner at least 26 times between 2001 and 2003, according to flight logs obtained by Fox News.
    The plane was nicknamed the “Lolita Express” in media reports following the first wave of underage sex abuse allegations that led to Epstein’s 2008 conviction in Florida.
    In a statement following the announcement of Epstein’s indictment, Clinton’s office said he only “took a total of four trips” on the plane to Europe, Asia and Africa, and that he “knows nothing about the terrible crimes” that Epstein has admitted or is accused of committing.
    Epstein began teaching physics and math at Manhattan’s elite Dalton private school, where he tutored the son of Alan “Ace” Greenberg, chairman of the since-shuttered Bear Stearns investment bank.
    He parlayed that side hustle into a job as an options trader at Bear Stearns, where he was named a limited partner before quitting in 1981 to open his own money-management firm — J. Epstein & Co. — that he claimed catered only to billionaires.
    Although various news outlets have repeatedly called him a billionaire, he’s never made the definitive list compiled annually by Forbes magazine, which has cited “so much uncertainty around his numbers.”
    “The source of his wealth — a money-management firm in the US Virgin Islands — generates no public records, nor has his client list ever been released,” the magazine said in 2010.
    Vanity Fair described Epstein as being “very generous with friends,” and quoted Rosa Monckton, former CEO of Tiffany & Co.’s British operations, recounting how he extended an open invitation for her to bring her daughter, who has Down syndrome, to his home in Palm Beach.
    But Monckton also called Epstein, with whom she had been close friends for about two decades, “very enigmatic.”
    In a characterization that came to seem eerily prescient, the article also said Epstein — who has never married or had kids — was “known about town as a man who loves women — lots of them, mostly young.”
    In 2008 it became clear just how young, when Epstein struck a plea bargain in Palm Beach to two counts of solicitation of prostitution, one involving a minor, and served 13 months of an 18-month sentence.
    Read More: https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/jeffre...uVTY-9A6tPxczM
    My Thoughts:
    Epstein will be a songbird when pushed! The Rats Will Run In All Directions and start pointing fingers at everyone else.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast