Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking.

TELL ME AGAIN?
    01. Jeffery Epstein, is a convicted sex monster... and rich Democrat.
    02. Alexander Acosta, was forced to resign after nailing the sex monster.
    03. Chuck Schumer, is the Democrat who demanded that Acosta resign.
    04. Jeffery Epstein, the Democrat sex monster donates money to Schumer's re-election.
    05. Chuck Schumer, the Democrat then tries to pacify voters by giving the donation away.
    WHAT?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

13 months for a single charge of soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14 is not 'nailing'.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

BREAKING: Epstein Accused of $350,000 Witness Tampering!
    When you’re facing LIFE IN PRISON and have billions, maybe it’s not the time to go cheap?
    According to reports breaking right now, Epstein paid two co-conspirators / witnesses $350,000 in what prosecutors allege is witness tampering!
    Come on Jeff, $350K?
    You could find that in your couch cushions.
    You gotta at least get that to 7 figures!
    Of course I’m mocking.
    The reports are very serious, take a look:
    Here are the details, according to NBC News:
    Accused child sex predator Jeffrey Epstein wired a total of $350,000 to a pair of possible co-conspirators just days after the publication of a newspaper story alleging he sexually abused dozens of underage girls, federal prosecutors said Friday.
    The prosecutors said the payments, which were made last November after the bombshell Miami Herald story came out, demonstrate Epstein's willingness to tamper with witnesses.
    "This course of action, and in particular its timing, suggests the defendant was attempting to further influence co-conspirators who might provide information against him in light of the recently re-emerging allegations," the prosecutors wrote in court papers arguing that Epstein should remain behind bars until his trial.
    Epstein wired $100,000 to one of his associates two days after the story was published, the court papers say. Three days later, he sent $250,000 to someone identified as one of his employees, prosecutors said. Neither of the two were named, but both were said to be possible co-conspirators in the alleged sex crimes that were the subject of the Miami Herald article.
    "Epstein’s efforts to influence witnesses continue to this day," the prosecutors wrote.
    Read More: https://welovetrump.com/2019/07/13/b...ess-tampering/
    My Thoughts:
    This is a prime example of Witness Tampering. They should be glad they could be giving testimony against the Clintons. Oh I forget some of them just might be going to give testimony against the Clintons and them they might just suicide themselves.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234