Kamala Harris’ Birth Certificate Makes Her INELIGIBLE For Presidency

Thread: Kamala Harris’ Birth Certificate Makes Her INELIGIBLE For Presidency

Kamala Harris’ Birth Certificate Makes Her INELIGIBLE For Presidency

Kamala Harris’ Birth Certificate Makes Her INELIGIBLE For Presidency, Raises A HELL OF A LOT Of Questions!
    Unless proven with court documents, at the time of Kamala’s birth, her parents were not U.S. citizens. They were foreign students. At the time of her birth, she was the daughter of non-citizens. This makes her an anchor baby. She is not eligible to hold the office of president.
    Where are her papers to prove CITIZENSHIP? And this time citizens are not going to let corrupt JOHN ROBERTS pull a fast one and claim that she is eligible for the presidency like he did with Indonesian Barry Soetoro. Demand that Kamala show documentary evidence of her citizenship and those of her parents.
    Her birth Cert: -kamala-harris-birth-certificate.jpg
    Video:
    Read More: https://en-volve.com/2019/07/08/brea...-of-questions/
    My Thoughts:
    Like I’ve said before, she isn’t a natural born citizen and shouldn’t be allowed to be President. Can’t figure out why someone hasn’t filed a law suit detesting her right to become President. Because we see it all the time with various law suits against almost anything President Trump wants to do.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I know that you are pretty damn fact proof, but you are a natural born citizen if you are born on US soil, and California is part of the US since 1850.

Under the 14th Amendment's Naturalization Clause and the Supreme Court case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 US. 649, anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. This type of citizenship is referred to as birthright citizenship.
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/natural_born_citizen
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg