Trump is the Last President; You Are the Last Generation
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Trump is the Last President; You Are the Last Generation

  1. #1

    Trump is the Last President; You Are the Last Generation

    Since Donald Trump was elected to office in 2016, the Liberal left and criminal elements of the political parties have been in constant turmoil. Trump upset their apple carts. He was not known for being a politician, only a rich philanderer, to whom they all catered but never expected him to destroy their political empires. His campaign for president was a giant joke to the media and the then current administration which had so smugly ordained Hillary Clinton to be the next POTUS. Trump was supposed to have been demolished, both politically and personally but, surprise of all surprises, he was elected president.

    No one could offer a reason for Trump's success. It was if the end of the world had come for some, the answer to prayers for others. The majority of this country had had enough of the Clintons and the Obamas and expressed their displeasure with ousting the entire bunch. There are many who are still butthurt at Trump, even with the progress he has made in the country, and refuse to credit him with any accomplishments, mainly because he has shown who the corrupt politicians are and for their malfeasance and culpability in the country.

    Rabbi Jonathan Cohn wrote a book, , which he said was God's use of Trump, just as he used Jehu, the tenth king of the northern Kingdom of Israel (II Kings 9, KJV) to overthrow Ahab as king and to defeat Jezebel. Obama and Hillary Clinton were the ones he used as his current examples of God's intervention and use of Trump. The comparison is striking and not the meanderings of someone who is not familiar with either the Bible or History. I know that there are those who will not believe the comparison but read it and see where we stand today.

    For those who do not believe in God and the prophecy of today, I found this video which should give you a better idea of what is being said about the coming of the Lord, and most importantly, the nearness of His coming. Take it for what it is worth to you. Carefully follow what is being said and read the Bible for yourself. If you think this wrong, try and refute it. But follow it to the end. You have nothing to lose but a lot to gain.


  2.   
  3. #2
    OOOOOO0000000ooooooo another video from another whack job..........
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    OOOOOO0000000ooooooo another video from another whack job..........
    XD: There was no doubt in my mind when I wrote this that you would respond in this manner. Old son, I can't make you a believer. I can, however, expose you to the truth of God's existence. The choice of believing is up to you. Your abject dismissal of God is distressing and I am fully confident that you will one day regret your choice. For a book, as you say, "written by old sheep herders who didn't know where the sun went at night", the Bible is amazingly accurate, which you can not refute. Read your newspapers, watch your TV, soak in every bit of news you can. Then compare what you learn against the Bible's predictions for the present and the future. You will find the Bible to be true and, by dismissing it as false, you are selecting your future in the next world. I sincerely wish that something would occur in your life (nothing drastic) that could lead you to God. Let me ask you a question here, if the Rapture were to occur tomorrow, and millions of people mysteriously disappeared, including family members, and graves were emptied instantly, would that convince you, or would you continue in your hate against a deity you say doesn't exist? Before you come back with your usual repartee, stop and give some very serious thought to your answer. Very serious thought, because that possibility may not be far away!

  5. #4
    Your truth holds no water..... an urban legend on crack based on the musings of men that didn't know where the sun went at night.

    Now when you have objective evidence, please present it for review, till then it is just a belief.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Your truth holds no water..... an urban legend on crack based on the musings of men that didn't know where the sun went at night.

    Now when you have objective evidence, please present it for review, till then it is just a belief.
    XD: Sorry old son, you are not amenable to the truth. Think about this:

    Objective vs. Subjective Reality

    A popular thought experiment asks this hypothetical question: if a tree falls in a forest and there is no one to hear it, does it make a sound? The objective reality in this scenario is that the tree did fall in the forest and made a sound. The objective view is not dependent upon there being an observer for the event. However, there is a school of thought in philosophy that believes that our perception of reality is governed by our senses, which are limited and flawed. Therefore, there is no objective reality that we can discern, and all reality is subjective. Reality is a social construct, a common denominator of the subjective experiences and perceptions of society forms our reality.

    The Bible is our objective evidence of the existence of God. There isn't anyone living today who was an observer of the events of the Bible but it does exist and can be verified by historical records around the world. Even current happenings were foretold over 2,000 ago. Objective enough for you? Also, if you discount the Bible as historical fact, you have to discount every history book or writing about any subject for which there was no one to actually experience it in the current day. Any subject. Sort of ridiculous don't you think? By the way, I don't think it is necessary to present the Bible to you for review and your impramatur.

    I seriously wish you well XD and that you will come to the knowledge of God's actual existence. I am going to leave you with some sage advice for both you and me:

    Titus 3:9. “But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.” King James Version (KJV).

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post

    The Bible is our objective evidence of the existence of God.
    Objective vs. subjective evidence. Subjective evidence is evidence that we cannot evaluate. In fact, we have two choices; to accept what somebody says or reject it. ... Objective evidence is evidence that we can examine and evaluate for ourselves.

    Your bible is subjective.... and rejected.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Objective vs. subjective evidence. Subjective evidence is evidence that we cannot evaluate. In fact, we have two choices; to accept what somebody says or reject it. ... Objective evidence is evidence that we can examine and evaluate for ourselves.

    Your bible is subjective.... and rejected.
    I repeat, "Therefore, there is no objective reality that we can discern, and all reality is subjective. Reality is a social construct, a common denominator of the subjective experiences and perceptions of society forms our reality." The Bible, contrary to your thought, is objective, it exists and is available to everyone to see and feel. It's contents are understandable and verifiable through history by anyone who takes the time to study it for themselves. Even you XD could understand it if you could be honest with yourself. Verifiable proof is all around us. The only obstacle to belief is your refusal to even look at the Bible. The evidence is there but, maybe that is why you won't look, it will prove you wrong. In any event, you can only reject the Bible for yourself.

    Trump is the Last President; You Are the Last Generation-f1189236134368004a82008c4bb38662.jpg

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    14,351
    Oldgrunt, Your wasting your time with XD, he'd b!tch if you hung him with a new rope.
    Isn't it sad that the only time you see his BS is to argue against people, can't remember XD ever posting anything positive or useful to the other readers.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Trump is the Last President; You Are the Last Generation-f1189236134368004a82008c4bb38662.jpg
    That is because you are controlled by fear vs. rational thought.

    Footnote: You won't learn there is no god, you will simply be dead, just like the cockroach you killed in your kitchen.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    That is because you are controlled by fear vs. rational thought.

    Footnote: You won't learn there is no god, you will simply be dead, just like the cockroach you killed in your kitchen.
    Why do you even post here? You have NOTHING constructive to say. You only attack people who disagree with your beliefs.


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast