Decisions, decisions...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Decisions, decisions......

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Oldgrunt, didn't I tell you XD would puke out his nonsense, he's the gift that keeps on giving, (NOT). The poor boy needs psychological assistance.
    Just a pathetic excuse of a man, a proven liar, defending another proven liar.

    OBTW, I noticed you offered nothing to disprove that Trump isn't a well documented liar, and all one needs for proof is to watch videos of him lying.
    The fact that he is misogynistic is well documented, by Trump and his words and actions.
    The fact that he is an egomaniac is demonstrated damn near every time he opens his pie hole and sings his own praises.
    The fact that he is racist has been clearly demonstrated time and time again in words and actions, by none other than Donald J Trump.

    Why is that liar?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    OK, now that you have made your classification, does that make you feel any better? That is what you want to believe and it doesn't cause me any heartburn. But, as a parting shot:
    There you go, using faith by substituting emotion for evidence.

    Exactly how does that disprove Trumps isn't a liar is well documented, and all one needs for proof is to watch videos of him lying.
    The fact that he is misogynistic is well documented, by Trump and his words and actions.
    The fact that he is an egomaniac is demonstrated damn near every time he opens his pie hole and sings his own praises.
    The fact that he is racist has been clearly demonstrated time and time again in words and actions, by none other than Donald J Trump.

    But for you to believe in a god that is good with these standards really demonstrates how dangerous blind faith actually is.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    There you go, using faith by substituting emotion for evidence.

    Exactly how does that disprove Trumps isn't a liar is well documented, and all one needs for proof is to watch videos of him lying.
    The fact that he is misogynistic is well documented, by Trump and his words and actions.
    The fact that he is an egomaniac is demonstrated damn near every time he opens his pie hole and sings his own praises.
    The fact that he is racist has been clearly demonstrated time and time again in words and actions, by none other than Donald J Trump.

    But for you to believe in a god that is good with these standards really demonstrates how dangerous blind faith actually is.
    And yet, he won the presidency. Y'all have been butt hurt ever since and tried every imaginable ploy to force him out of office. Fortunately, the criminal activities of the Democrats, et al, have been revealed and, rather than force him from office, have given him the impetus to secure a second term.

    You obviously aren't familiar with how God has used people throughout history to accomplish his goals. He can use anyone He wants, warts and all, for His purposes while not having to account for Himself to you or others who aren't familiar with Him or the Bible. I know this will be a useless admonition to you but, read: Isaiah 34:16, “Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read:...."

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    And yet, he won the presidency.
    "And yet", so you actually do admit he is a cowardly racist misogynistic egomaniac liar, and you square that with your holier than thou christianity you are always spewing. Yep, proves my signature line... and that you are morally deficient.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    14,825
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Just a pathetic excuse of a man, a proven liar, defending another proven liar.

    OBTW, I noticed you offered nothing to disprove that Trump isn't a well documented liar, and all one needs for proof is to watch videos of him lying.
    The fact that he is misogynistic is well documented, by Trump and his words and actions.
    The fact that he is an egomaniac is demonstrated damn near every time he opens his pie hole and sings his own praises.
    The fact that he is racist has been clearly demonstrated time and time again in words and actions, by none other than Donald J Trump.

    Why is that liar?
    If President Trump was so pathetic, then explain how he’s been able to raise the employment for Blacks, Hispanics and women, not seen in 15 years, lowered the unemployment rate not seen in 18 years, put more money in America’s paychecks, destroyed ISIS, made America the leading producer of fossil fuels not seen in 50 years and was able to do that and many other items while being attacked for the last three years 24/7 with this fake Mueller investigation.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    "And yet", so you actually do admit he is a cowardly racist misogynistic egomaniac liar, and you square that with your holier than thou christianity you are always spewing. Yep, proves my signature line... and that you are morally deficient.
    Nope, I am not admitting anything about Trump. That is your assertion of something of which you have him guilty. He is the one who will have to give account for his life, and not to me. I can't judge him or his morals because most of the things we hear about him are manufactured by his opponents and hyped as truth. You are using all the adjectives put forth by the media and his political opponents to put him down but, regardless, he has made more progress while in office than any of his predecessors and you, and those of your ilk, can't stand the truth. I look forward to what comments you would have if a Socialist/Communist would be elected and if you would foam at the mouth with glee. Exciting times we live in!!

    Decisions, decisions......-229j.jpg

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    14,825
    This moron would b!tch even if Trump cured cancer, saying he put the doctors out of business.
    The boy sure has Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    This moron would b!tch even if Trump cured cancer, saying he put the doctors out of business.
    The boy sure has Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    No, I actually approved of a few things he attempted.... such as demanding that drug commercials also state the cost. But that got shot down by the courts.
    Or that he wants to import less expensive drugs from Canada, but that hasn't come to fruition yet, and may never.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    14,825
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    No, I actually approved of a few things he attempted.... such as demanding that drug commercials also state the cost. But that got shot down by the courts.
    Or that he wants to import less expensive drugs from Canada, but that hasn't come to fruition yet, and may never.
    Well then why didn't you post these items, instead of crying about Trump all the time.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Well then why didn't you post these items, instead of crying about Trump all the time.
    Because neither are in effect. His demand for drug commercials to include cost was shot down by the courts.
    Importing drugs from Canada has not happened, but it has raised the ire of Canadians who are have not agreed and even if he squares it with the FDA, Canada may not agree to allow it.

    However, he is still a proven cowardly racist misogynistic egomaniac liar.... and that is reality.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast