A challenge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A challenge

A challenge

1. Go to work tomorrow and tell a person of color that you work with to "go back to where you came from".
    2. Find a co-worker with disabilities and mock them for it.
    3. Grab a co-worker "by the *****"
    4. Call a less attractive co-worker a "horse face" and a "dog".
    5. See if you make it until lunch before you are fired.

If you're not willing to do this, you obviously realize that this is not acceptable behavior for adults.

So why would you elect as president a person who has done each of these things on camera?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    1. Go to work tomorrow and tell a person of color that you work with to "go back to where you came from".
    2. Find a co-worker with disabilities and mock them for it.
    3. Grab a co-worker "by the *****"
    4. Call a less attractive co-worker a "horse face" and a "dog".
    5. See if you make it until lunch before you are fired.

If you're not willing to do this, you obviously realize that this is not acceptable behavior for adults.

So why would you elect as president a person who has done each of these things on camera?
    Because the person running against him made him look sparkling clean. If you would have preferred her over him, you are the one with the problem. You make your choice for certain reasons just as everyone else has. Win some and lose some. In this case the country was on the wining side regardless of your TDS. Face it XD, you are never satisfied with anything and seem to think yours is the only opinion that counts on any subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Because the person running against him made him look sparkling clean. If you would have preferred her over him, you are the one with the problem. You make your choice for certain reasons just as everyone else has. Win some and lose some. In this case the country was on the wining side regardless of your TDS. Face it XD, you are never satisfied with anything and seem to think yours is the only opinion that counts on any subject.
    KABOOM 100% correct.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Dude, you are as bad as Ops, are you ever going to get over Hillary? You both are obsessed beyond what is reason.

Hillary is history, and you both exhibit HDS beyond reason.

In case you didn't catch the news, Trumps stupid tariffs have just screwed a whole bunch of farmers as today China confirms it is suspending agricultural product purchases in response to Trump’s new tariffs But he is punishing China.... right?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    KABOOM 100% correct.
    You spelled "tiny fart" wrong..... liar

And I can't help but notice that neither of you COWARDS, took the challenge, or even addressed it, but resorted to the only retort you have, sad little insults ............ pathetic. As I know you are retired, perhaps you could try it at church or babble study.... being such good representatives of this loving god you all subscribe to.

Please report back and let us all know how it goes.

You spelled "tiny fart" wrong..... liar

And I can't help but notice that neither of you COWARDS, took the challenge, or even addressed it, but resorted to the only retort you have, sad little insults ............ pathetic. As I know you are retired, perhaps you could try it at church or babble study.... being such good representatives of this loving god you all subscribe to.

Please report back and let us all know how it goes.

'Face it XD, you are never satisfied with anything and seem to think yours is the only opinion that counts on any subject." But, I repeat myself.

'Face it XD, you are never satisfied with anything and seem to think yours is the only opinion that counts on any subject." But, I repeat myself.
    And you are still wrong

XD, I have a challenge for you, how about posting something useful or informative for the other potters here, besides ALWAYS creating hate, discontent and attacking people here.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

And you are still wrong
    Again, I rest my case!

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    XD, I have a challenge for you, how about posting something useful or informative for the other potters here, besides ALWAYS creating hate, discontent and attacking people here.
    Old chap, you are really confused.

Calling out a liar, with proof is useful and informative.

Pointing out the racism, misogyny, lies, hypocrisy, and bully tactics of a politician is useful and informative.

You should also learn to distinguish between attacking ideas and people. As for Ops, just documenting his past proven lies, and his apparent lack of courage to fess-up to them. Many others, including yourself, have had the courage when they unwittingly post a complete falsehood, and I have much more respect for them, even when I don't agree with their views.

But if all you hear is hate, then that is your cross to bear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast