Epstein’s death - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Epstein’s death

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Real justice is just fiction.
    A big change is fast coming. Stay alert.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    (1948-2028)

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Someone in Govt. Needs to Answer for Epstein's Death—We STILL Don’t Know What Happened!
    WOW, I thought you had this down cold, Hillary did it..... now even you express doubt?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    A big change is fast coming. Stay alert.
    Yep, as Tex said, a news story is only good for about a week... something else will steal the limelight next week.

or are you still on your boggy man is coming thing?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    WOW, I thought you had this down cold, Hillary did it..... now even you express doubt?
    Where did I say Hillary did it? All I said that Bill & Hillary had a reason to want Epstein to be dead.

-278n.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Where did I say Hillary did it? All I said that Bill & Hillary had a reason to want Epstein to be dead.
    Try post #8, #10, and #20 in this thread... thanks for playing
    No sh!t Sherlock.
    Attachment 22241
    Ya think...
    Attachment 22242
    Standby, because I can hear XD now saying your post is bogus.
    Attachment 22261

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Yep, as Tex said, a news story is only good for about a week... something else will steal the limelight next week.

or are you still on your boggy man is coming thing?
    I don't know anything about a boggy man. What I do know is that by the time November 2020 rolls around, an election will be the least of anyone's concern. Be assured of it.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    (1948-2028)

Bill Marshall: Story Surrounding Jeff Epstein's Death "Particularly IMPLAUSIBLE"

Judicial Watch Senior Investigator Bill Marshall appeared on "Conservative Circus w/ James T. Harris" to discuss the mysterious death of billionaire & convicted sex offender Jeffery Epstein.

The Media Wants You to Forget About Epstein. Don’t.

Move along, Epstein conspiracists. Nothing to see here.

That’s the message from the elite, who are all too relieved to see official word come down that the uber-connected pedophile’s death in prison was a suicide.

Never mind the likelihood that Epstein, whose connections ran all the way to the top of the US, the UK and Israel, for starters, was under orders to off himself if the going got tough.

Never mind that the Clintons have still not made a peep since Epstein’s death.

Sponsored Link: Simple bathroom habit deadlier than cigarettes

It’s stunning proof of just how powerful our frightened world elite still is. They’re circling the wagons. Clamming up. Waiting for the storm to blow over, for the story to sink to the bottom of the papers and finally drop off the radar. As stories always do.

They know conspiracy theories are inevitable. But so what? Opiates for the masses, the elites think. They should know… a big part of their job is to spin fantasies for ignorant and anxious people to believe.

But this time it’s different. It’s not just the magnitude of Epstein’s crimes… the corruption of the system that protected him… the opulence of his lifestyle or the mystery of his wealth and relationships.

It’s that today, most people take it for granted that the elite is off the reservation and out of control. That it’s gone rogue. Protecting only itself… unable to run the world properly… in decline, with no clue what to do about it but lash out and clamp down at random.

How can an elite like this make the right decisions about anything? About Hong Kong, China, or North Korea? About AI, CRISPR, or facial recognition? What authority do they have to tell us what to do?

These are big questions… incendiary questions. But every day people get a little more convinced that they need to be asked aloud.

Because otherwise the elite’s going to sail us off a cliff. Bankrupt our kids and fill their heads with ideological psychobabble. Blow up our economy all over again. Fiddle while our enemies around the world grow more powerful. Stuff our country to the gills with unskilled workers and drive down real wages at the same time. Sow the seeds of a revolution against America and all it stands for.

And leave us with the tab. Holding the bag.

Because otherwise, it’s going to be creeps like Epstein all the way down.

Read More: https://www.foundingfathersdaily.com...ntent=&agency=

My Thoughts:

Of course the elite want this to go away, because of the high number of them can be linked to Epstein and the various under age sexual actions that they are going to be referenced in the upcoming investigations by AG Barr and other legal investigations.

They are running scared as they should be.

Inmate Who Was In Epstein’s Cell Block Says ‘Impossible’ He Committed Suicide

A inmate who spent many months in the same prison that convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was housed in, said that is it was next to impossible for him to have committed suicide.

Here is more from New York Post:

Jeffrey Epstein’s shocking death occurred at an ultra-secure federal lock-up where suicide is supposedly next to impossible.

Yet Epstein, 66, apparently managed to hang himself in his cell in the Special Housing Unit on the 9th floor of the federal Metropolitan Correctional Center at about 6:30 a.m. Saturday.

He had been on suicide watch there, presumably without access to a belt or shoelaces and closely monitored by guards, as is standard protocol, but was taken off the list sometime before Saturday, when he was found curled up and unresponsive.

One report said the watch was removed as recently as Thursday, but others claimed it had been in place only for about a week after the July 23 incident that left Epstein with bruises on his neck.

Jail spokesman Lee Plourde would not discuss when the watch status was removed or why, a step that would require a face-to-face evaluation and written justification, according to Bureau of Prisons policy.

Suicide at the jail, which serves mainly as a holding facility for about 765 men and women awaiting trial for federal crimes of all levels, is rare.

A review of published stories found only one such death in the past 21 years, the 1998 suicide of South Philadelphia drug kingpin Louis Turra, who reportedly hanged himself.

A handful of suicide attempts were also reported.

But life in the specialized units often involves inmates being watched by cameras in their cells and checked by guards almost constantly.

One former inmate, Uzair Paracha, who was held there for two years until 2005, wrote he was subjected to frequent strip searches, isolation from other prisoners, lights that were left on 22 or 23 hours per day.

He said guards “monitored us like lab rats.”

Before being convicted of supporting al-Qaida, Paracha was held mainly in the unit known as 10 South, a solitary confinement ward for the highest risk inmates, including 1993 World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef, Ponzi king Bernard Madoff and drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman.

Paracha also spent time in 9 South, where inmates like Epstein who are assigned to protective custody are housed. That floor has its own set of stringent security measures.

Attorney General William Barr was reportedly “livid” when he learned of Epstein’s death.

He said in a statement Justice Department’s Inspector General, as well as the FBI, are probing the matter.

Read More: Inmate Who Was In Epstein?s Cell Block Says ?Impossible? He Committed Suicide – Daily Headlines

My Thoughts:

The old saying, “Where there’s smoke there’s fire” is quite correct where it comes to the events surrounding Epstein’s death.

But AG Barr should be able to get to the bottom of everything surrounding this.

Coroner Issues Statement On Epstein Death Which Raises More Eyebrows

Soon after the alleged suicide of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein the coroner assigned to his case has issued a statement.

That statement has now fueled the fire that Epstein’s death was not as it seems and giving conspiracy theorists around the globe more questions than answers.

“Today, a medical examiner performed the autopsy of Jeffrey Epstein. The ME’s determination is pending further information at this time.

“At the request of those representing the decedent, and with the awareness of the federal prosecutor, I allowed a private pathologist (Dr. Michael Baden) to observe the autopsy examination.

“This is routine practice. My office defers to the involved law enforcement agencies regarding other investigations around this death.

“Inquiries regarding the determination of the Chief Medical Examiner should be directed towards my office,” it said.

If you remember, The New York Times also reported earlier that the guards assigned to him did not check on him every 30 minutes as is required.

Mr. Epstein was supposed to have been checked by the two guards in the protective housing unit every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed that night, a law-enforcement official with knowledge of his detention said.

In addition, because Mr. Epstein may have tried to commit suicide three weeks earlier, he was supposed to have had another inmate in his cell, two officials said. But the jail had recently transferred his cellmate and allowed Mr. Epstein to be housed alone, a decision that also violated the jail’s procedures, the two officials said.

At 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, guards doing morning rounds found him dead in his cell. Mr. Epstein, 66, had apparently hanged himself.

The disclosures about these seeming failures in Mr. Epstein’s detention at the Metropolitan Correctional Center deepened questions about his death and are very likely to be the focus of inquiries by the Justice Department and the F.B.I.

Officials cautioned that their initial findings about his detention were preliminary and could change.

Then to fuel even more speculation, TMZ reported that the cameras in the prison may have not captured his death.

Sources familiar with the correctional facility in question tell TMZ, there are cameras in the Special Housing Unit — the SHU — but SOP is that cameras do not point into the cells. We’re told cameras capture, among other things, the doors to each cell to determine if anyone walks in or out, but they don’t point inside.

One source familiar with the facility says the drill is for guards to pass by each cell in intervals ranging from 15 to 30 minutes depending on the circumstances.

Unless there’s a one-off cell with a camera pointing inside — and we’re told there have been rare situations where this is the case — the time and manner of his death may never be captured.

This news came after it was reported that President Donald Trump wants every aspect of Epstein’s death to be investigated.

Read More: [BREAKING] Coroner Issues Statement On Epstein Death Which Raises More Eyebrows – Daily Headlines

My Thoughts:

Like I’ve said, as long as AG Barr and other investigators are on the job concerning Epstein’ death, we should receive the correct un-biased results about everything concerning his death.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast