Epsteinís death
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Epsteinís death

Epsteinís death

Considering Epstein was under federal suicide watch, it’s hard to believe he had the availability to kill himself without some assistance either with a guard not doing his job correctly or something was overlooked within his cell by a guard.

The guidelines for a federal suicide watch are; a physical check by a guard every 30 min, a live video monitor within the cell watching him 24/7, no items within the cell that could be used as a way to strangle him, any food going into the cell for him is prepared separate from the meals given to the other people in the jail.

Although the cause of death hasn’t been revealed yet, something sure sounds fishy with all of this, because it being called a suicide so quickly without an investigation.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. You sure know a lot about federal prison Ops if that's even your real name
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Considering Epstein was under federal suicide watch, itís hard to believe he had the availability to kill himself without some assistance either with a guard not doing his job correctly or something was overlooked within his cell by a guard.

The guidelines for a federal suicide watch are; a physical check by a guard every 30 min, a live video monitor within the cell watching him 24/7, no items within the cell that could be used as a way to strangle him, any food going into the cell for him is prepared separate from the meals given to the other people in the jail.

Although the cause of death hasnít been revealed yet, something sure sounds fishy with all of this, because it being called a suicide so quickly without an investigation.
    Sent from my SM-G960U using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    You sure know a lot about federal prison Ops if that's even your real name

It doesn't take a whole lot to research the info. Plus is niceshootintex your real name??????????

Even though Epstein’s dead, don’t think that will derail the investigation into what happened over the years and those held accountable.

For some reason Fox reported the suicide watch was discontinued before he died as well as the security protection aspect. I questioned that. All I could ascertain is the reason being the FBI got all info from him they needed. Even so, they for sure had to have constant video on him in his cell. This isn’t the 1900’s any longer. People can’t be that stupid unless it was done to make his murder easier.

Epstein was OFF suicide watch at time of death, AP reports. AG Barr responds.

Contrary to initial reports, Jeffrey Epstein was apparently not under a suicide watch in his cell in a Manhattan federal prison where he was found dead on Saturday.

The disgraced billionaire financier was taken to a hospital where he was later pronounced dead after he reportedly hanged himself in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center while awaiting trial for federal sex trafficking charges.

Accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is dead, ABC News confirms https://t.co/6q8aPiKNwp

— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) August 10, 2019

While reports Saturday indicated that the 66-year-old convicted sex offender was under 24-hour supervision due to an earlier, failed suicide attempt last month, people familiar with the investigation told NBC News that he was not under a watch at the time he took his life.

A prison official cited by The New York Times indicated that there was extra security in the unit that Epstein was being held in in the prison but he was not under any kind of suicide watch.

The Associated Press also reported that Epstein had been taken off the suicide watch.

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein had been taken off suicide watch before he killed himself, a person familiar with the matter says. Follow AP’s full coverage. https://t.co/uc7VwPzWfm

— The Associated Press (@AP) August 10, 2019

According to AP:

A person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press that Epstein had been taken off suicide watch. The person wasn’t authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke to AP on condition of anonymity. It wasn’t immediately clear when he was taken off suicide watch.

The Bureau of Prisons confirmed that he had been housed in the jail’s Special Housing Unit, a heavily secured part of the facility that separates high-profile inmates from the general population.

The shocking reports of Epstein’s death Saturday morning came just a day after unsealed court documents were released, implicating several prominent political names – including Bill Clinton – and making public testimony from one of his accusers. His death raised suspicions and sent social media hashtags trending as many questioned how prison personnel failed to prevent his death.

Epstein’s death is “an unfortunate and shocking failure, if proven to be a suicide,” former warden Cameron Lindsay told the Associated Press. “Unequivocally, he should have been on active suicide watch and therefore under direct and constant supervision.”

Attorney General William Barr reacted in a statement saying the apparent suicide “raises serious questions.”

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered,” Barr said.

“In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death,” he said.

Meanwhile, MSNBC host Joy Reid seemed to be blaming Barr’s Justice Department.

Following her MSNBC’s colleagues’ conspiratorial theme, Joy Ann Reid is repeatedly using her show this AM to suggest AG Bill Barr may be connected to Epstein’s death. pic.twitter.com/KE4IG7EILH

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) August 10, 2019

And “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough launched an even more eyebrow raising theory.

Joe Scarborough’s ‘Russian’ take on Epstein’s death shakes up Twitter https://t.co/cPDfOpWw1i pic.twitter.com/lYTxFq66zL

— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) August 10, 2019

“A guy who had information that would have destroyed rich and powerful men’s lives ends up dead in his jail cell. How predictably…Russian,” Scarborough tweeted.

Read More: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08...utm_term=EMAIL

My Thoughts:

Taking him off suicide watch is just stupid, since just a week or so ago he tried to kill himself. The question is, who took him off and why.

7. Ops,
    Anytime you see a wink emoji in a post of mine it's me being sarcastic so cool your jets.
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It doesn't take a whole lot to research the info. Plus is niceshootintex your real name??????????

I don't use emojis so I didn't know that, also I'm not a mind reader. LOL, it's been a long day, Nice.

No sh!t Sherlock.
    -273t.jpg

I was expecting it.
    Doesn't everyone expected to talk end up dead from "suicide", " crushed with weights in a gym", "found dead with a pillow over their face and quickie cremation without an autopsy", a "heart attack" with no known heart problems", a "hanging", a "home invasion" and murder, a "one car accident", an "airplane crash", and even two little boys who may have seen something they shouldn't have "run over by a train". Shall I continue?

Ya think...
    -273u.jpg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast