Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?

Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?

For those that advocate for Trumps gun control and red-flag laws, here is a perfect example how Trump will stomp your 2A rights and simple move on to his next stupid Tweet.

Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?-trump-red-flag.png

Tell us again how Trump is an advocate for the 2A, and will protect your gun rights. This lying bastard wants to take your guns if you use "filthy language"

Ops
    OG
    Trex
    Tex

Anyone? Let's hear it, how is this tuckfard going to protect your Second Amendment rights?

Were any of you one of the 137,920 of his fawning followers that liked his Tweet, or one of almost 35,000 that retweeted his attack on the 2A? Perhaps it was just his followers with an IQ lower than room temperature....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. You should run through the half dozen posts that I've already put up asking Ops why he doesn't seem to realize what's going on but then I'd be doing your work for you so feel free to do that BubWho here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?. Pretty shoddy research for a guy like you that usually does their homework but take a look at the facts and don't bother apologizing for some shot in the dark where you call out a guy for not doing what he's already done.

There's actually one post about where my vote would go (wouldn't vote) if there's any more signed legislation or EO's that do anything more than what's already been said or done. He is walking some of it back now but between him talking about omitting due process, RINO's like Graham and Crenshaw, and the NRA, who needs enemies with friends like this? They're trying to kill multiple BOR birds with one stone and it's beyond alarming.

I think POTUS has done as good as he promised in most areas despite the headwinds of brain dead opponents that can't accept the L from 2016. His waffling on 2A is baffling at this point but if he wavers anymore than he's already done on 2A issues then he will lose tens of thousands of votes. It's not going unnoticed by gun owners if conversations I've been having with many of my friends and family are any indication and he should keep his promises from the 2016 campaign on 2A rights and stop doubt from festering because it definitely is and only he can stop it.

Both sides will use it against him regardless of what he does but he should probably stick with the horse that got him there and be true to the Constitution in the process. Bad times are perhaps here when we're talking about a Republican President, Senate, and House all teaming up to do what we were always so worried about from Democrats and Liberals. Always said I am not a one issue voter but maybe I am if I end up choosing not to at allWho here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?.
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    For those that advocate for Trumps gun control and red-flag laws, here is a perfect example how Trump will stomp your 2A rights and simple move on to his next stupid Tweet.

Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?-trump-red-flag.png

Tell us again how Trump is an advocate for the 2A, and will protect your gun rights. This lying bastard wants to take your guns if you use "filthy language"

Ops
    OG
    Trex
    Tex

Anyone? Let's hear it, how is this tuckfard going to protect your Second Amendment rights?
    Sent from my SM-G960U using USA Carry mobile app

I'm a bit mystified that you are confused by Trumps waffling on 2A and gun rights.

If you are confused that indicates that you actually believe he is, or was, a staunch 2A supporter, and didn't see through his charade or lies. He is at best a sideshow huckster or snake oil salesman, hawking himself with whatever he thinks will cause people to support him, and he has done so with alarming success. He sees a blind man in the audience and he will claim it cures blindness, or a bald man and it will grow his hair back... and some (too many) believe his pitch.

I hate to think how many of his supporters still believe that China is paying the tariffs and not the US consumers. He keeps telling the lie, and many are ignorant enough to actually believe him on that matter also. Just gotta tell the lie often enough to fool a fool.

Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?-tariffs.png

Some probably see through this lie, but won't admit it as that would mean they have to acknowledge Trump is just a liar.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

5. So, you're just going to gloss over the part where you throw me on some list there Bubba?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights? You going to call out your own BS on that yet or just going to pretend that I wasn't calling this for what it was since it first happened? Losing your edge there Mister.

Not very detail oriented obviously unless you're on some rant about Trump's tweets. The subject you brought up was POTUS actions on guns so stick with the 2A point if you are able to do that. Your one point is valid in that I had counted on Trump to make promises and then either fulfill the promises or at the worst do nothing. Never expected to have him be 180° out of whack from his 2A positions and working at actually eroding 2A more than it has since 90's Clinton.

But no XD, read the posts. I'm not onboard at all with what's been happening and posted my position on it so feel free to read it. Be watching to see what happens on this but it doesn't appear there's a lot of backbone in the government to stop the trampling of 2A freedoms here in 2019. Shitfire on me for believing any politician would care about the Constitution and their roles in trying to destroy it.
    I'm a bit mystified that you are confused by Trumps waffling on 2A and gun rights.

If you are confused that indicates that you actually believe he is, or was, a staunch 2A supporter, and didn't see through his charade or lies. He is at best a sideshow huckster or snake oil salesman, hawking himself with whatever he thinks will cause people to support him, and he has done so with alarming success. He sees a blind man in the audience and he will claim it cures blindness, or a bald man and it will grow his hair back... and some (too many) believe his pitch.

I hate to think how many of his supporters still believe that China is paying the tariffs and not the US consumers. He keeps telling the lie, and many are ignorant enough to actually believe him on that matter also. Just gotta tell the lie often enough to fool a fool.

Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?-tariffs.png

Some probably see through this lie, but won't admit it as that would mean they have to acknowledge Trump is just a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    So, you're just going to gloss over the part where you throw me on some list there Bubba?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights? You going to call out your own BS on that yet or just going to pretend that I wasn't calling this for what it was since it first happened? Losing your edge there Mister.

Not very detail oriented obviously unless you're on some rant about Trump's tweets. The subject you brought up was POTUS actions on guns so stick with the 2A point if you are able to do that. Your one point is valid in that I had counted on Trump to make promises and then either fulfill the promises or at the worst do nothing. Never expected to have him be 180° out of whack from his 2A positions and working at actually eroding 2A more than it has since 90's Clinton.

But no XD, read the posts. I'm not onboard at all with what's been happening and posted my position on it so feel free to read it. Be watching to see what happens on this but it doesn't appear there's a lot of backbone in the government to stop the trampling of 2A freedoms here in 2019. Shitfire on me for believing any politician would care about the Constitution and their roles in trying to destroy it.

Well Kudos for actually admitting that the Trump you supported early on, is a false prophet, and just a self-serving liar.

However you state above you think he has done some good? Really, alienated the rest of the free world, playing stupid games with his trade war, did a shell game with his tax cuts, which turn out were only for the rich, denies science, has divided the nation with his rhetoric, empowered racists and white supremacist, and feeds the stunning ignorance of millions of his knuckle dragging followers with nothing but lies.

7. Exact response that I anticipated. Thanks for playingWho here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?.
    Well Kudos for actually admitting that the Trump you supported early on, is a false prophet, and just a self-serving liar.

However you state above you think he has done some good? Really, alienated the rest of the free world, playing stupid games with his trade war, did a shell game with his tax cuts, which turn out were only for the rich, denies science, has divided the nation with his rhetoric, empowered racists and white supremacist, and feeds the stunning ignorance of millions of his knuckle dragging followers with nothing but lies.

Exact response that I anticipated. Thanks for playingWho here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?.

Trump going against the 2A is a death blow for him. The one thing I haven't heard is the allowance of mental health records being included in any background checking system. There are only a very few states that include their records for review by the FBI NICS system. That is where the failure is in the whole system.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Exact response that I anticipated. Thanks for playingWho here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?Who here still thinks Trump won't abuse your 2A rights?.
    So are you saying you think he actually will?

10. No, not saying that because it's unknowable at this point.

Was saying that I knew you'd take my post pushing back on you, not look at what I'd posted before because it definitely discredited you, and then ignore the facts and just post a diatribe about Trump. You're as predictable as a fidget spinner.

You were wrong, you are unwilling to cede that your OP was incorrect, and it's not the least bit surprising.
    So are you saying you think he actually will?

Which facts have I misrepresented?

That he Tweeted that Cuomo should never be allowed to have a gun because of he called someone names? You know one of Trumps own characteristics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast