You had better know these.

Thread: You had better know these.

Look closely at these items listed. How many do you see as already having been implemented or being well on the way? Which ones are still pending but being attacked?

In case you forgot, Saul Alinsky was Hillary Clinton’s idol and his dogma is the strategic plan of the democrat party. If you are looking realistically and logically at our society you will see that the only one that is NOT done or well on its way is gun control, but that is being attacked every hour of every day. If that goes we truly are toast. BELIEVE THAT!!

Several of these are close to being fully implemented; the others are well on their way. If #4 is ever fully operational, the others will soon follow and our country is toast.

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

According to Saul Alinsky, there are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1. Health Care– Control healthcare and you control the people.

2. Poverty– Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3. Debt– Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4. Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5. Welfare– Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6. Education– Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7. Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools.

8. Class Warfare– Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts “The Useful Idiots” and have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

Here’s my question;

Does any of this sound like what is happening by the Democrats to the United States?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Blog Entries
    I don't think the Leftists have missed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    That's why Trump needs to be reelected.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That's why Trump needs to be reelected.
    I agree.