The Pastor who saw the Rapture. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pastor who saw the Rapture.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Careful, your White Privelege is showing
    Yep, you're all butt hurt

The Pastor who saw the Rapture.-613kdfddy8l._sx425_.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The Pastor who saw the Rapture.-matthew-24-44.jpg
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    (1948-2028)

FWIW the owner hasn't posted in 4 months
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

FWIW the owner hasn't posted in 4 months
    And who might that be?

Jesus has done everything Godly possible to provide the only way to be saved so that any who come to Him can have eternal life. All that remains now is for each one of us to decide if we want to be saved. Probably all of us would wish to be healed from our physical problems. Our bodies are being constantly attacked, but so is our spirit. Our bodies will live a short time then die. However, our soul will live on forever either in Heaven or hell with a new body.

People are suffering today from many different types of fleshly problems. They are suffering from addictions, failures, rejections, and troubles of all kinds. As a Christian we can pray about all these issues and turn them over to Him, but especially if we are not a Christian, our greatest problem isn't physical. It is spiritual. Jesus is the answer.

The Pastor who saw the Rapture.-matthew-24-44.jpg
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    (1948-2028)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    And who might that be?
    Lukem
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

I do have to admit that this forum makes me appreciate the forums that are more strictly moderated. Places where the resident trolls that used to populate this place are banned. I mean, I understand the owner wanting to make money off the forum but by having zero moderation here he allowed the open carry trolls to take over and drive the rest of his "customers" away. Unfortunately now there's no one to troll, the trolls are leaving.
    Barrett Tillman

I do have to admit that this forum makes me appreciate the forums that are more strictly moderated. Places where the resident trolls that used to populate this place are banned. I mean, I understand the owner wanting to make money off the forum but by having zero moderation here he allowed the open carry trolls to take over and drive the rest of his "customers" away. Unfortunately now there's no one to troll, the trolls are leaving.
    The person that has driven all the traffic away from this forum is Ops. If you look back to sometime in the last 2 or 3 months, he was apparently offline for some reason for about a week (vacation, sick, ???), and there was probably a 5 day stretch where not a single new post was made by anyone in the entire forum.

How many times have you logged on after a day or so, click on "new posts" and there are perhaps 8 - 10, all were from ops, and a few strays from Ringo and his end of the world prophecy?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

What has driven traffic away from this forum is the FORUMS RESTRICION on it's members to post LINKS related to and in support of any discussion.
    (1948-2028)

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

How many times have you logged on after a day or so, click on "new posts" and there are perhaps 8 - 10, all were from ops, and a few strays from Ringo and his end of the world prophecy?
    Never "END OF THE WORLD". Always END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.
    (1948-2028)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast