The Pastor who saw the Rapture. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Pastor who saw the Rapture.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The person that has driven all the traffic away from this forum is Ops. If you look back to sometime in the last 2 or 3 months, he was apparently offline for some reason for about a week (vacation, sick, ???), and there was probably a 5 day stretch where not a single new post was made by anyone in the entire forum.

How many times have you logged on after a day or so, click on "new posts" and there are perhaps 8 - 10, all were from ops, and a few strays from Ringo and his end of the world prophecy?
    Ops posted as "McKee" for years then got banned. He was gone maybe a week before he came back as ops. Clearly Luke doesn't care as long he's getting ad revenue
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

3. Too much like work to even get a post up here anymore and whether it's a format issue or changes to the criteria, who cares? It's telling that posters describe an issue and what they're encountering and nothing is done to fix the issues.

You're right though that at least one person has cracked the code and is poaching oxygen with an OP gatling gun so just going to check in occasionally to see if everyone's still fogging a mirror. Have a great weekThe Pastor who saw the Rapture.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Ops posted as "McKee" for years then got banned. He was gone maybe a week before he came back as ops. Clearly Luke doesn't care as long he's getting ad revenue
    Curious how you would know that, as ops current account shows he joined in Feb 2013, and your account started in Jan 2014.

But I suspect you are right about caring only about the revenue. Of course with Adblock browser add on, all ads are blocked for me.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Curious how you would know that, as ops current account shows he joined in Feb 2013, and your account started in Jan 2014.
    Because I'm a sock account for Bluesstringer? You are aware this forum has a search function right?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Because I'm a sock account for Bluesstringer? You are aware this forum has a search function right?
    I doubt you being a sock puppet for Blues. Blues is a kind of balls to the wall individual who would not hide behind an alter ego. He has always been straight up and one should have no doubt about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I doubt you being a sock puppet for Blues. Blues is a kind of balls to the wall individual who would not hide behind an alter ego. He has always been straight up and one should have no doubt about him.

I've never had any doubts about him

Barrett Tillman

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Other than the clear fact that I'm living rent-free in Eidolon's BB-in-a-boxcar "brain," why was my name invoked in this thread? I'm just mindin' my own business and, like Tex, only check in here infrequently, when BAM! I'm gettin' trolled by a guy who was so rude and insulting to me that even he realized he owed me an apology, and that was basically the last attention I've ever paid him. I had the feeling when he posted it (back in 2014!) that it was likely phony. So now I know. Thanks for that at least.

I have no idea what's going on with deleted posts and/or links. I scanned the many threads with new content since the last time I was here, and looked for something that either had more than a handful of replies, or replies by people I like to read, or both. I actually was interested in what Eidolon had to say about the Title of this thread, just like I was interested in the Title itself, since it didn't have many (if any) replies the last time I saw it and I hadn't read it yet. Now I can't read it and all of a sudden I'm being trolled instead of the subject continuing to be discussed. Literally the last time I either mentioned or replied to anything by Eidolon was on 1/24/2018, and that was defending something he'd said that someone else challenged! Now he's spewing about open carry "trolls" who have left, myself, apparently, being the last to leave, and obviously thinking it pretty funny that he's "...never had any doubts about" me, whatever that might mean to someone whose superiority complex comes on stronger than any Christian love or compassion that he claims to obey the Bible by showing and living them on a daily basis.

I really wish he'd get me out of his head. Every time I find myself in there, I smell and feel the stench of darkness and evil all around me. Clean this place up Eidolon, or let me outta here!

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Other than the clear fact that I'm living rent-free in Eidolon's BB-in-a-boxcar "brain," why was my name invoked in this thread? I'm just mindin' my own business and, like Tex, only check in here infrequently, when BAM! I'm gettin' trolled by a guy who was so rude and insulting to me that even he realized he owed me an apology, and that was basically the last attention I've ever paid him. I had the feeling when he posted it (back in 2014!) that it was likely phony. So now I know. Thanks for that at least.

I have no idea what's going on with deleted posts and/or links. I scanned the many threads with new content since the last time I was here, and looked for something that either had more than a handful of replies, or replies by people I like to read, or both. I actually was interested in what Eidolon had to say about the Title of this thread, just like I was interested in the Title itself, since it didn't have many (if any) replies the last time I saw it and I hadn't read it yet. Now I can't read it and all of a sudden I'm being trolled instead of the subject continuing to be discussed. Literally the last time I either mentioned or replied to anything by Eidolon was on 1/24/2018, and that was defending something he'd said that someone else challenged! Now he's spewing about open carry "trolls" who have left, myself, apparently, being the last to leave, and obviously thinking it pretty funny that he's "...never had any doubts about" me, whatever that might mean to someone whose superiority complex comes on stronger than any Christian love or compassion that he claims to obey the Bible by showing and living them on a daily basis.

I really wish he'd get me out of his head. Every time I find myself in there, I smell and feel the stench of darkness and evil all around me. Clean this place up Eidolon, or let me outta here!

Blues
    Barrett Tillman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123