The Pastor who saw the Rapture.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pastor who saw the Rapture.

The Pastor who saw the Rapture.

This is another post deleted by an administrator (?). Something smells funny.

AMERICA'S EPITAH
    Just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done.

5. The Pastor who saw the Rapture.

If it's censorship then it's just another forum that bent to prevailing winds. It would not surprise me in this case.

Literally have to post something that gets deleted and then have to go in and edit it. Maybe they'll actually tell forum members what's up but it's likely not accidental considering the NRA and RINO's trying to squash 2A uproar since they started getting heat from firearms owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Why don't they just shut it down???
    Because (as I've been saying for years) the owner is still making money off the clicks
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Because (as I've been saying for years) the owner is still making money off the clicks
    And you have a problem with the free enterprise system?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And you have a problem with the free enterprise system?
    Not at all but I'm not paying for a c r a p p y product. Which is why I go a year or so between posts here
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Not at all but I'm not paying for a c r a p p y product.
    Sadly, looking more like it everyday.
    AMERICA'S EPITAH
    Just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done.

Not at all but I'm not paying for a c r a p p y product. Which is why I go a year or so between posts here
    So, do you have facebook, twitter, etc., accounts?

At least this venue started to support our gun rights, where FB and others are solely to exploit users. There is also the reality of paying the bills, and keeping the lights on. Running a site isn't free. I'm sure that the hosting bill for this site is not anything that someone would want to take on without $upport from a revenue source. And if they make a little $$, do you get all butt hurt?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    So, do you have facebook, twitter, etc., accounts?

At least this venue started to support our gun rights, where FB and others are solely to exploit users. There is also the reality of paying the bills, and keeping the lights on. Running a site isn't free. I'm sure that the hosting bill for this site is not anything that someone would want to take on without $upport from a revenue source. And if they make a little $$, do you get all butt hurt?
    Careful, your White Privelege is showing
    Barrett Tillman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast