Morning Joe Host Mika Tries To Say Barron Isn’t Trump’s Real Son, SICK!

Thread: Morning Joe Host Mika Tries To Say Barron Isn’t Trump’s Real Son, SICK!

On Friday morning, MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski insinuated that Barron Trump isn’t the President’s son. Mika did so repeatedly and with such crass that her co-host, Joe Scarborough, eventually snapped at her to “just stop”.

Barron looks so much like his father to even question his biological relation is just ridiculous. Then again, this is MSNBC we’re talking about. They’re second in ‘fake news’ only falling behind CNN by a small margin.

“We’re going to have Donald Trump, yesterday, I think it was yesterday, in the White House, talking about Melania’s son,” said Joe Scarborough, “Morning Joe” co-host and husband to Brzezinski.

“Maybe it is Melania’s son,” Brzezinski interrupted.

“It is Melania’s son?” Scarborough responded, attempting to squash the implication.

“Well, that’s what he was saying. He was saying it was just her son,” Brzezinski said, referring to President Trump discussing a coming ban on flavored vaping products on Wednesday in the Oval Office. “It’s not — that’s just what he said.”

Scarborough again tried to run interference for his wife: “Let me get back to Biden, because I don’t know exactly what you’re saying.”

“It seems that he didn’t remember Barron’s name or —,” Brzezinski continued.

“Just stop, just stop,” the co-host again tried to quiet his wife.

President Trump, sitting alongside First Lady Melania Trump, welcomed reporters into the Oval on Wednesday to discuss his administration’s coming crackdown on vaping products. While talking to reporters, Trump emphasized the motherhood of the First Lady to explain her push for the ban.

And from that Mika took it as “This is just Melania’s son”? What a reach but then again this is the bottom of the liberal media food chain. I would like to say that Mika should be ashamed of herself but that would emply she has a conscience. That’s just something you can’t afford to have when you work for MSNBC, apparently.

Read More & Watch the video: https://leadpatriot.com/watch-morning-joe-host-mika-tries-to-say-barron-isnt-trumps-real-son-sick/3930/

My Thoughts:

This is outright slander, Brzezinski needs to be removed from this show. What do you think the backlash would be if one of the Fox people would have said, Obamas girls are not his, the left would have their hair all on fire wanting that Fox person removed. So where's the backlash from the left concerning her moronic statements.

Well gee, what about when you said the Chelsea wasn't Bill's real daughter?

Hypocrite much?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg