This needs to stop.

Thread: This needs to stop.

This needs to stop.

This needs to stop.

I really hate sharing this sort of thing, but unless we expose this deliberate mass murder of fully formed little human beings, it will not stop - and it HAS to stop.

People, as someone who once supported abortion in the past for the same intellectual reasons as everyone else, I have now come 180 degrees to the opposite conclusion.

At the end of the day, this has very little to do with the "right" of a woman to choose to kill her own child, and much more to do with creating a supply chain for the most evil INDUSTRY on earth, which goes so far as to "harvest" the cells and organs of FULLY FORMED, FULLY ALIVE AND FULLY CONSCIOUS BABIES - right up to the day of their birth - for which legislation has just been passed in at least one state in the USA!!

How can this be justified under ANY conditions?? It CANNOT - as it amounts to MURDER plain and simple, and we had better start accepting this, because the consequences to our planet - and to SPIRIT itself - are decidedly diabolical, and effectively amount to mass murder through torture . .. the details of which no human being with a heart and soul can EVER justify.

I am ashamed at having supporting this brutality, and in fact we should ALL be hanging our heads in shame over this ... before storming those establishments that have created this industry, and destroying them down to the very last brick...

This cannot continue, and for this, each and every one of us with a conscience is responsible, even if it simply entails sharing such information in order to reach a critical mass of very pissed off people willing to act and END this - FOREVER!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

"It is appointed for men once to die and after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27). Death is appointed, and there are no exceptions. You only die once, and death is not the end; it is your destiny’s door.

~ Make no mistake about it, judgement is coming, and HELL is a real place ~

By way of analogy, if a sea gull on the West Coast picked up a grain of sand and dropped it on the East Coast, and then came back and repeated the process every ten thousand years, when all the beaches of the West Coast were transplanted to the East Coast, well, that's the first ten MINUTES of eternity.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    (1948-2028)