We can’t trust a word that comes out of Elaine Luria’s (D-VA) mouth.

Thread: We can’t trust a word that comes out of Elaine Luria’s (D-VA) mouth.

Elaine Luria (D-VA) voted to impeach President Trump today, and she swore to her constituents to bypass all of the back and forth squabbling between the two parties and give President Trump a chance to prove that he can make America Great again.

Well by her lying to her constituents and just going down the party line to impeach President Trump, without and legal reason, she needs to be voted out this November, because we can’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

According to a proven liar that worships a proven pathological liar.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

OK big boy, tell everybody what Trump did that promotes this impeachment proceeding, since the ukraine President didn't know about the possible withholding of funds when Trump called him and by the way, the funds were given to Ukraine after all.

This whole impeachment proceedings that Schiff did were just like a star chamber that they do in Russia, and everyone of the Democrats that voted for impeachment in the places where Trump was a large percentage of the votes last year will pay the price of their vote.

Your lies, and Trumps lies are both well documented.... repeatedly.....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Your lies, and Trumps lies are both well documented.... repeatedly.....
    What's wrong, can't answer my question and just hide behind your TDS problem, typical from a looser.

-306s.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    What's wrong, can't answer my question and just hide behind your TDS problem, typical from a looser.
    My comment was about the irony of a pathetic little proven liar calling someone else a liar. As a man your word is less than worthless, and the same applies to your orange deity you blindly worship..... both of you are sick little scumbag sad excuses for men...

As for the conversation, neither of us have all the facts, but the stupid one is going to believe the word of a proven pathological lying bastard.