Obama allows Hamas to imigrate to US - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama allows Hamas to imigrate to US

he got into office by waving a "stimulus" bone in front of everyone. all people that voted for him saw was free money. it probably wasn't the only reason he got voted in but I believe it was one of the biggest factor. people sold themselves out for a paltry $400- $800. and with this surge of hamas along with the 2A threat ( does it seem like his anti gun bill was planned to coincide with the hamas plan ???? it would make it easier for them to do as they please if we were unarmed) we may have 2 front lines to deal with. looks like I'm gonna need trauma plates for my body armor along with other LRRP gear.
    Last edited by crazycathed; 02-16-2009 at 02:18 AM.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Wake up folks this is what he meant when he said..."change", this is only the beginning and a very scary one at that.

he never said which way that "change" was gonna go, did he?
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Come on, folks. Read the executive order. It says nothing about allowing Hamas Palestinians into the USA. Bush did the same thing for about the same amount of aid several years ago. Look, I'm as anti-HusseinObamaMessiah as you are but this one doesn't pass the sniff test. Get it right or don't pass it on. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12