Obama allows Hamas to imigrate to US
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama allows Hamas to imigrate to US

Obama allows Hamas to imigrate to US

President Barack Obama has signed an executive order presidential determination allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to resettle in the United States. Sure, what can go wrong when we allow hundreds of thousands of people who have been, as Mark Steyn memorably described, "marinated" in a "sick death cult," who voted for Hamas, and 55% of whom support suicide bombings live here and at the American taxpayers' expense:

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

President Obama's decision, according to the Register, was necessitated by "the urgent refugee and migration needs" of the "victims."

Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated a little more than two weeks ago:

* His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

* His first one on one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.

* He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

* He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

* He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11.

* Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense.

Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

Presidential Documents

[[Page 6115]] FR Doc E9-2488

Presidential Determination No. 2009-15 of January 27,

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs
    Related To Gaza

Memorandum for the Secretary of State

By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and
    the laws of the United States, including section
    2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of
    1962 (the ``Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I
    hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the
    Act, that it is important to the national interest to
    furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to
    exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency
    Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose
    of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration
    needs, including by contributions to international,
    governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and
    payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of
    Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department
    of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian
    refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

You are authorized and directed to publish this
    memorandum in the Federal Register.

(Presidential Sig.)

THE WHITE HOUSE,

Washington, January 27, 2009
    Last edited by lukem; 02-15-2009 at 09:55 PM.
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

Gee more change.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    0bama is setting things up so we won't have to fight terrorist groups and their supporters outside the US. He's bringing them here.

Ah, Yes and we must not have guns or ammo to defend this country or our families... Hey America, Lights on... Nobody home...
    Semper Fi

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    0bama is setting things up so we won't have to fight terrorist groups and their supporters outside the US. He's bringing them here.
    <sarcasm>
    You have to admit, it would make it cheaper...
    </sarcasm>
    N38 19' 56.52" W85 45' 8.56"
    Semper Gumby
    Ethics are what we do when no one else is looking.

I have no knowledge of hamas but just now looked it up. it said the U.S considers them a terrorist group. why would obama bring people who support hamas over here, especially if the majority believe in suicide bombings? wouldn't that make obama a terrorist sympathizer? dropping charges on the perpetrators of the cole attack. I'm waiting for him to invite al quada to immigrate here on a " forgive and forget " policy. we go from one president who wants a piece of any terrorist to another who wants to be their buddy.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycathed View Post
    I have no knowledge of hamas but just now looked it up. it said the U.S considers them a terrorist group. why would obama bring people who support hamas over here, especially if the majority believe in suicide bombings? wouldn't that make obama a terrorist sympathizer? dropping charges on the perpetrators of the cole attack. I'm waiting for him to invite al quada to immigrate here on a " forgive and forget " policy. we go from one president who wants a piece of any terrorist to another who wants to be their buddy.
    0bama has to be nice to terrorists. He owes them miilions of dollars in campaign funds.

Well he is either 1. a complete idiot or 2. He needs to create a crisis so that he can use all means at his disposal to deal with the crisis. i.e. martial law, suspend the constitution etc. etc. You pick. I think it is some of both.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Well he is either 1. a complete idiot or 2. He needs to create a crisis so that he can use all means at his disposal to deal with the crisis. i.e. martial law, suspend the constitution etc. etc. You pick. I think it is some of both.
    I think it is #1, but he has backers needing your second option to occur

You hit the nail on the head man, that is exactly what he is. I have posted that very thing on another forum, to which I was deeemed a racist! Which is why I am not the least bit surprised, nor should anyone else who's been paying attention be! Hanging out with the likes of ayers, wright, and rashid kalidi, it's very clear that's what he is! I do believe he is attempting to take US down from inside. A plant from the muslim world, and the American dummies ate up his BS like it was candy! I swear we must have the dumbest people in this country. This country already has enough low-life scum, we don't need any more?
    Last edited by .45_4me; 02-15-2009 at 09:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast