Concealed Carry Only Sign

Thread: Concealed Carry Only Sign

Blog Entries

Concealed Carry Only Sign

Was just wondering what everyone thought of this, in today's climate. Not looking for a lot of discussion, and thought about making it a poll, but I want to know a little more than a poll will tell me.

I am in a "conversation" with the management of one of the best breakfast places around, and looking for some common ground, so that she doesn't get put out of business by her own foolish sensitivities. (I have already reminded her that there were no guns allowed in Luby's when someone decided to murder a lot of people there.)

If anyone wants to see the sign in question, fix this link,
    by adding the dots that I turned into spaces:
    www mydoorsign com/fos/open-carry-prohibited-concealed-carry-welcome-sign/sku-s-6369

If you have an opinion, but don't want to get involved in the fight that will, almost assuredly, follow this post, no matter how many times I say that I just want some opinions, you can always PM me.

"No open carry"

done
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Fight? I think you mean dead silence
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman