Why I Carry A Gun, and You Should Too - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why I Carry A Gun, and You Should Too

Not just antipathy but anger, distrust, and bitterness. They(the antis) want to take away my ability to defend my family, friends, country, and myself. They will be the first to go crying to "daddy gub" when problems arise. No gub can defend the citizens if they will not-or cannot- defend themselves should the need arise. After Dunkirk's tragic loss the British enlisted thousands of people in the "home guard" to walk the beachs, patrol possible landing sites, dams, utility points, etc and lots of them only had pitchforks and an occasional shotgun or old rifle. If we are unarmed and the military is destroyed then who the heck is going to stand in the gap???? Certainly not the unarmed pansies!!!!!!!! It will be you and I with our butts on the line while the antis are hiding. That is the way it has been since the Revolutionary war. Some do all the fighting and the pansies get to enjoy the benefits without shedding their blood. So, yes-- I feel anger and bitterness towards any who desire to disarm me and mine. They are living in a dream world and trying to get us killed.

It is the duty of the strong to protect the weak.

I was fortunate enough to be born with the mindset of a free thinker. And, have the skill set, and knowledge to be a sheppard. I will be there to protect the sheep, even if they think that they dont need us (and, they will continue to think that they do not need us, until we abandon our posts, or are removed from our posts. Neither of which I am willing to do). I dont mind being the silent protector. Just like children they dont know how good they have it, until they are on there own.

4. Excellent post, really enjoyed reading it.

mojo Guest
    because I'm an AMERICAN and I CAN!

6. I'm glad to see this one is still up.

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123