Nobody here but some loser spammers....... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nobody here but some loser spammers.......

What ever happened to Navy Lifer and Blues Clues? I always assumed Blues must of crawled off somewhere and died but what happened to Lifer? Did he get passed over for promotion
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Wow, this coming from a bible-thumpiní Christian, huh. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Which Gospel was it when Jesus responded like that?

Nobody here but some loser spammers.......

What ever happened to Navy Lifer and Blues Clues? I always assumed Blues must of crawled off somewhere and died but what happened to Lifer? Did he get passed over for promotion
    I donít know, I always kind of figured that since all this place has ever been is just one great big long and ongoing argument about something, that maybe people just finally got tired of it and quit coming back.

Maybe not so much to Navy, but as far as ole Blues, all I can say is good riddance. I donít know what happened to ole chief front-runner of the donít carry in a gun-free zone committee- aka Bikenut, but it looks like his profileís been in a sense wiped out of existence for some reason but either way, good riddance to him too.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    I don’t know, I always kind of figured that since all this place has ever been is just one great big long and ongoing argument about something, that maybe people just finally got tired of it and quit coming back
    It's almost like starting a thread on Pistol Forum and then arguing with everyone who tells you you're full of it
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

It's almost like starting a thread on Pistol Forum and then arguing with everyone who tells you you're full of it
    Ha haha!!! Youíre funny. So I guess that little squirrel who wonít stop with the other forum references is you, huh? Hmm. Figured it was someone else.

But anywhoo, since you took it upon yourself and opened this can of wormsÖ here, of all places, tell us all why you think Iím just a troublemaker when all it is Iím trying to do is just learn and seek advice but, I get picked on because I have a no tolerance policy to non-playful sarcastic, and condescending BS responses?

Just a guess but I would say that Navy retired. He had mentioned that several times. As for Blues, he is still around and, as he said before, you must still have him rattling around in your head . Blues doesn't suffer ignorance lightly and is prone to say what he thinks....if he sees a comment that he disagrees/agrees with. He will give his opinion and doesn't particularly care whether anyone agrees with him or not. He never leaves one guessing about his sentiments on a subject.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12