Joe Biden Has a Big Health Problem. This Is Why His Campaign Is Over

Thread: Joe Biden Has a Big Health Problem. This Is Why His Campaign Is Over

Joe Biden rolled through Super Tuesday racking up victories.

But under the surface, the former Vice President is facing mounting questions about a serious vulnerability.

And many Americans are asking questions about Joe Biden and one big health problem. This is why his campaign is over.

The fake news media exists solely to spread the left’s propaganda.

They spread lies about the left making them look like they are fighting for the people of this country and against an evil tyrant.

But they are the tyrants, and only President Trump has dared stand up to them.

And now that his first term in office is coming to a close, the media is attacking him more than ever before.

The fake news media is rallying behind former Vice President Joe Biden.

They are presenting him as the perfect candidate to defeat Trump and bring peace back to America.

But that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Joe Biden is mentally unfit for office. Multiple comments this week alone have proven that fact.

He has made multiple gaffes, from forgetting an interviewer’s name to forgetting the first line of the Declaration of Independence, arguably the most important document in this country’s history.

But the left knows he’s unfit. They’re pushing for Biden in the White House so that they have a political pawn.

And now, the fake news media is taking this story and using it against Trump.

Read More: https://blackeyepolitics.com/joe-biden-campaign-over/

My Thoughts:

This article isn’t far from the truth. Biden has had various mental problems for over 40 years and it has only gotten worse.

3. I agree , I feel that ever since President Trump has taken office and followed up and achieved his promises they do not like it because it shows that career politicians are more hot air than good for their words .

Quote Originally Posted by Michael48632 View Post
    I agree , I feel that ever since President Trump has taken office and followed up and achieved his promises they do not like it because it shows that career politicians are more hot air than good for their words .
    Reality is that 90% of ALL politicians and media are Globalists (New World Order), Donald Trump is a Nationalist (America First). It's that simple.

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?
    ~ Awaiting His Return ~