The Betrayal of America - Finally Arrived

Thread: The Betrayal of America - Finally Arrived

The Betrayal of America - Finally Arrived

Yep, it is happening before our eyes and many are unaware!

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/betr...-nancy-pelosi/

3. We are thereak world

OG: It's suppose to be this way,the end of "THE" Book has already been written, nothing will change it. I believe the quickest and surest way to get rid of the Coronavirus in the U.S. would be to tear up Pres. Trump's peace proposal to divide Israel, and the quickest and surest way to get rid of it in the world would be for the UN Security Council to abandon the Two-State solution. And think about why the churches are closing. I believe it's because they have compromised the Scriptures (ok with LGBTQ; ok with abortion; ok with gay pastors; against Israel; against preaching Bible prophecy; against preaching Old Testament; against literal Second Coming and Millennium; etc.) As far as I am concerned, we are getting warnings or foreshadows of things to come and the birth pains are speeding up. Nothing is falling apart, God is in control, everything is falling into place. Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus should be an urgent matter for those that haven't accepted Jesus and repentance should be an urgent matter for those that have. We'll be out of here before the end of this year, so until then just sit back, watch, and be prepared to be AMAZED. Maranatha!

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?

~ Awaiting His Return ~

There are so many who will not believe this meme but I believe the time is short and they will soon meet the Lord face-to-face. Very soon!

The Betrayal of America - Finally Arrived-73117215_1457487687738302_512472624425598976_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    There are so many who will not believe this meme but I believe the time is short and they will soon meet the Lord face-to-face. Very soon!

The Betrayal of America - Finally Arrived-73117215_1457487687738302_512472624425598976_n.jpg

The Betrayal of America - Finally Arrived-thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png
    ~ Awaiting His Return ~

OG:I believe the COVID-19 fits with prophecy in that it shows the dogged determination of the world to bring in the New World Order and the power of news media to support such an effort after we leave this world via the RAPTURE. Who would have ever dreamed it would be so easy for a state governor to stop all church services in a state? I fully recognize the need for “social distancing” and for strict precautions during this crisis, but I must confess that alarm bells went off in my head as I watched governors temporarily take away the rights of those living in their states. Those alarm bells grew even louder when I read about the governor of Virginia imposing harsh criminal penalties on any church that disobeyed his mandate not to meet. I believe these temporary lockdowns foreshadow the TRIBULATION when the people left in this world after the RAPTURE will face pestilences far, far worse than COVID-19 and watch their freedoms forever disappear in a heartbeat.

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?

https://www.christianevidence.net/20...h-time-is.html
    ~ Awaiting His Return ~