The coming new world order
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The coming new world order

The coming new world order

NINE months & counting....

THE COMING NEW WORLD ORDER

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?

"Truly I Tell You,This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL These Things Have Happened"
    (Matthew 24:34 - Mark 13:30 - Luke 21:32 )

We are already 72 years into this LAST GENERATION (1948-2028), with less than 9 months left....are you ready or will you be left behind???

COVID-19, ID2020 & the Coming of Antichrist

"keep in mind that this ID2020 was created in 2018, knowing full well what was coming: Covid-19 Pandemic – Ground Zero Wuhan, China. I believe that this Virus was weaponized bio-terror (manmade) and was unleashed on the world at the appointed time."

https://www.raptureready.com/2020/04...geri-ungurean/

https://www.christianevidence.net/20...h-time-is.html
    "Truly I Tell You,This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL These Things Have Happened"

For those left behind there is a document called Agenda 2030. If the world should survive until then it will be hell on earth.

NINE MONTHS and counting....

WALSH: We Have Become A Police State, And None Of Us Should Be Okay With That

https://www.dailywire.com/news/walsh...okay-with-that

Brilliant Dr. Shiva, Inventor of Email, Outlines Connections Between Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, the WHO and the CDC - Relevant to Coronavirus Pandemic

The coming new world order-digital-id2020-alliance-vaccinations-implantable-rfid-nfc-microchips-mark-beast-end-times-bioide.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...irus-pandemic/

As we approach the coming end of the Age of Grace, and the Tribulation draws closer to beginning (2021), the matter of God focusing on His church will abruptly stop and His Bride will be removed, then and only then hell on earth will begin... according to Scripture...FIG TREE PROPHECY (link below). That will leave the final seven years promised to Israel to be carried out. Understand one thing, God has never focused on Israel and the Church at the same time. When His work is complete and that last soul is safely aboard the ark of salvation, known as Jesus Christ, that ark will leave port of this earth, and we will forever be with the Lord Jesus....Then and only then, will God turn His focus back to Israel.

Further understand, that the coming Tribulation is designed for 2 things, and 2 things only and that is God will refine Israel as silver is refined in the furnace until purified, and to destroy completely, all rebellion against His Holy Name and His Son, Jesus Christ. Tribulation is coming, and the times are dark, but the coming time is a time beyond any of our imaginations when God said that with His full wrath unleashed, that if it were not stopped, NO MAN would survive, but for the elect (ISRAEL), it will be stopped short of total annihilation. The Church is NOT part of this wrath. "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him" (1st Corinthians 2:9) DON'T BE IN THAT NUMBER, the ones destroyed for eternity and thrown into a Lake of Fire burning with brimstone and sulfur!

Finally, in the incessant drive to maintain and even increase abortions for any reason, or no reason, we can see the handiwork of Satan who seeks in all things to "only steal, kill, and destroy" everything which shows the hand of God in creation and was declared "good" when He finished it. The future of mankind has two facets. In Romans 8:28 it says, "All things work together for good to those who love God and who are the called according to His purpose." For those "who love God," it will be great, but for those who do not love God, it will be total doom and disaster.The Tribulation hour is near, as the salvation clock is seconds before Midnight and the end of the age, the Age of Grace will end (2021). Wrath is coming!!!

"Never before in my lifetime, my parent’s lifetime, and even my grandparent’s lifetime have we seen what’s unfolding in the world right now".

Welcome To The Plannedemic, What The New World Order Calls The ‘New Normal’ And They Tell Us It Will Not Change Until A Global Vaccine Is Given

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/plan...ns-bill-gates/

The Con Called The “New Normal” A Return To “Abnormal” 2.0

“This is the end game. This is the goal. This is the New World Order with its One World Government. Call it Worldwide Communism, Technocracy, Global Feudalism, or what you will, it is slavery and misery—for all but the psychopathic elites who engineered it."

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...o-abnormal-2.0

(Thank God) We ARE The Last Generation - 1948-2028
    https://www.christianevidence.net/20...h-time-is.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast