Why target flynn?

Thread: Why target flynn?

Why target flynn?

WHY TARGET FLYNN?

"General Flynn was DIA Director under Obama. He started in July 2012 and was forced out by Obama in August 2014. Flynn knows where the skeletons are buried.

In his position at the DIA, Flynn worked closely with the upper echelons at the alphabet agencies: the CIA, NSA, FBI and DOJ. He simply knew too much.

Had he been allowed to actually take over as [TRUMP'S] National Security Adviser, the coup underway by the deep state, under Obama’s direct orders, would have come to a much quicker end.

And that simply could not be allowed to happen."
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    WHY TARGET FLYNN?

"General Flynn was DIA Director under Obama. He started in July 2012 and was forced out by Obama in August 2014. Flynn knows where the skeletons are buried.

In his position at the DIA, Flynn worked closely with the upper echelons at the alphabet agencies: the CIA, NSA, FBI and DOJ. He simply knew too much.

Had he been allowed to actually take over as [TRUMP'S] National Security Adviser, the coup underway by the deep state, under Obama¬’s direct orders, would have come to a much quicker end.

I, and many others, agree with this assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    WHY TARGET FLYNN?

Had he been allowed to actually take over as [TRUMP'S] National Security Adviser, the coup underway by the deep state, under Obama’s direct orders, would have come to a much quicker end.

If true, he could have revealed anything pertinent to the new administration at any time. Furthermore, if true, what's stopping "that" from happening now?
    ~ ETERNAL LIVES MATTER ~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    If true, he could have revealed anything pertinent to the new administration at any time. Furthermore, if true, what's stopping "that" from happening now?
    You don't seem to understand how things deep in the swamp work.
    I suspect you just aren't enough of a swamp rat :)

Gen Flynn worked in the Alphabet agencies several years ago, and was removed for being honest and therefor not "compliant" to the Obamacrats. I am sure he knew where some skeletons were buried, but that isn't the issue. The real issue is he understood how all the pieces fit together, and if he had taken over as Trump's National Security Advisor, he would have spotted the coop almost immediately and put an end to it. Since he was never in that position, there was nothing for him to tell Trump or anyone else, as he did not gain possession of the knowledge. The Obamacrats forced him out before he gained the position that would have allowed him to see their deeds, and they sought to destroy him so that he would never get any position like that, in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    You don't seem to understand how things deep in the swamp work.
    I suspect you just aren't enough of a swamp rat :)

Gen Flynn worked in the Alphabet agencies several years ago, and was removed for being honest and therefor not "compliant" to the Obamacrats. I am sure he knew where some skeletons were buried, but that isn't the issue. The real issue is he understood how all the pieces fit together, and if he had taken over as Trump's National Security Advisor, he would have spotted the coop almost immediately and put an end to it. Since he was never in that position, there was nothing for him to tell Trump or anyone else, as he did not gain possession of the knowledge. The Obamacrats forced him out before he gained the position that would have allowed him to see their deeds, and they sought to destroy him so that he would never get any position like that, in the future.
    Any one with an IQ of room temperature has known all along how all the pieces fit together, in fact, it's been all over the news for the past 3 &1/2 years. I stand by my previous reply.
    ~ ETERNAL LIVES MATTER ~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Any one with an IQ of room temperature has known all along how all the pieces fit together, in fact, it's been all over the news for the past 3 &1/2 years. I stand by my previous reply.
    You know that picture from 30,ooo feet, but do you know the details, like who orchestrated the cut out between Steel and McCabe? I doubt it. It took me quite a while (months), but Flynn would have seen it immediately, if he had been National Security Advisor.