obamas birth certificate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: obamas birth certificate

obamas birth certificate

I found this on another forum. thought I would post it here for everyone.
    Barack Obama's Fake Birth Certificate

Q. Why won't Obama release his real birth certificate?

A. He's deciding which of his names (Barack Barry Hussein Obama Soetoro) to put on it.

A. The ink isn't dry yet.

A. Hillary Clinton won't give it back to him.

A. He wants to surprise us at his swearing in.

A. He accidently smoked it.

Q. Why won't Obama Messiah release his real birth certificate?

A. It shows that he didn't have a virgin birth.

Q. Why won't Obama Messiah release his real birth certificate?

A. It got mixed in with his Rezko mortgage records and shredded.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

I couldn't even get married without my birth certificate... and here this idiot can run the country without his... something wrong with that picture.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Please see the following for an in depth discussion of this subject:

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...e-pending.html

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I couldn't even get married without my birth certificate... and here this idiot can run the country without his... something wrong with that picture.
    It's amazing isn't it. Just goes to show IF you've got friends in the right places you can overcome anything.

THIS CARTOON CHARACTER IS IMPERSONATING THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA, HE HAS NO CLUE OF WHAT IS GOING ON!! HE NEEDS TO BE FOUND OUT AND UN-ELECTED.

Here it is. Ask and you shall receive!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Change his diaper.

I was told this republican is the only person making a big stink about obamas birth certificate and he's misleading everyone else into following him.
    YouTube - Countdown: Republicans Still Questioning Obama's Birth Certificate
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

wolfhunter Guest
    MSNationalBarackChannel would report that 0bama is and should be president regardless of any facts. Mr. Shelby is NOT the only public figure raising this question, in fact I first heard about the citizenship issue in a report about a lawyer in the Democrat party in PA.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    MSNationalBarackChannel would report that 0bama is and should be president regardless of any facts. Mr. Shelby is NOT the only public figure raising this question, in fact I first heard about the citizenship issue in a report about a lawyer in the Democrat party in PA.
    IIRC Philip Berg was one of, if not the first to bring the case to court. I was amazed that folks in his own party would do this. Glad to see it, but IMO this speaks volumes when those in his own party don't even trust him!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast