They are done: Subpoenas approved for over fifty of obama’s goons!

Thread: They are done: Subpoenas approved for over fifty of obama’s goons!

They are done: Subpoenas approved for over fifty of obama’s goons!

THEY ARE DONE: SUBPOENAS APPROVED FOR OVER FIFTY OF OBAMA’S GOONS!

ONE OF THE APPALLING THINGS ABOUT THE EIGHT YEARS OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS THAT WE STILL, SEVERAL YEARS LATER, HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THE HOLDOVERS.
    Some folks that were appointed by Obama are still either lingering around or are doing their best to make sure that they throw as many wrenches into the works as humanly possible.

Thankfully, the wheels are starting to be put in motion to finally bring these people to justice.

The Senate Judiciary Committee has approved subpoenas for over 50 former Obama/Biden administration officials. The authorization gives chairman Lindsey Graham the power to subpoena not only testimony but documents and other materials as well.

The complete list of those who could face subpoenas include:

Trisha Anderson, Brian Auten, James Baker, William Barr, Dana Boente, Jennifer Boone, John Brennan, James Clapper, Kevin Clinesmith, James Comey, Patrick Conlon, Michael Dempsey, Stuart Evans, Tashina Gauhar, Carl Ghattas, Curtis Heide, Kathleen Kavalec, David Laufman, Stephen Laycock, Jacob Lew, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Mary McCord, Denis McDonough, Arthur McGlynn, Jonathan Moffa, Sally Moyer, Mike Neufield, Sean Newell, Victoria Nuland, Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, Stephanie L. O’Sullivan, Lisa Page, Joseph Pientka, John Podesta, Samantha Power, E.W. “Bill” Priestap, Sarah Raskin, Steve Ricchetti, Susan Rice, Rod Rosenstein, Gabriel Sanz-Rexach, Nathan Sheets, Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, Glenn Simpson, Steve Somma, Peter Strzok, Michael Sussman, Adam Szubin, Jonathan Winer, Christopher Wray, and Sally Yates.

Many of the people on the list may refuse to testify using the Fifth Amendment as their tool to avoid testifying on their possible crimes. But, what they do not give the committee could come from other witnesses who want to deflect their blame and toss their former compatriots under the bus.

No timetable or order in which witnesses testify has been announced and no one knows if Graham will take it serious this time. The Deep State will try to run out the clock in hopes Joe Biden wins. If he does no evidence will ever see the light of day.

Read More: https://threepercenternation.com/2020/07/09/they-are-done-subpoenas-approved-for-over-fifty-of-obamas-goons/

My Thoughts:
    Now they need to get one on Obama & Hillary, and I bet the people they have issued that to will squeal like a pig against Obama & Hillary.

Blog Entries
    Not all of those are Obamacrats. Some are on that list as a "balance," given to the DemonRats in the Senate.

One that tipped me off that they aren't all Demoncrat operatives is William Barr.

BTW, the web site you linked to refused my connection, which means they are probably collecting information about who goes there.
    (My security blocks that activity, and some sites refuse to allow me to connect, since it thwarts their efforts.)

I will try a different security system later (from a different address), to see if they block that one too.