Texas Working on Plan For Potential Collapse of Mexican Government - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas Working on Plan For Potential Collapse of Mexican Government

Damn tooting!!!

But just remember to arm every law abiding Texan and do not muzzle the dog!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

After perusing the titles of the threads up here, and stumbling aupon this one, I think that we should start a new, similar thread, aptly titled:

Patriots Working on Plan For Potential Collapse of United States Government
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    After perusing the titles of the threads up here, and stumbling aupon this one, I think that we should start a new, similar thread, aptly titled:

Patriots Working on Plan For Potential Collapse of United States Government
    I think our federal government is already working on that. I think they call it martial law or something like that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It seems to me that we should finish that #($&#&$( fence across the border,electrify it,post guard towers every so often, and maybe landmines 100 yards back.No,we should NOT @&$%^#& prepare to meet the housing and food needs of refugees from Mexico.We did not create the problems in their country,they and their government did.Let them stay and clean up their own mess.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

6. Perhaps it is time the Mexican people had their own Revolutionary War and overthrow their current government.

We, as a Country can support them and when it is over we can give them a copy of our Constitution that they could make their own.

Don't you all find it strange that with all the different revolutions that have occurred around the world that not one country has had enough smarts to just copy our Constitution and model themsleves after us. How much more advanced would they be if they did?

Just goes to show you that we, or at least our founding fathers, are/were smarter than the average bear and is why we lead the world and the world had best hope we stay in the lead.

Thumbs up May I present: Taiwan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FOXBARON View Post
    Don't you all find it strange that with all the different revolutions that have occurred around the world that not one country has had enough smarts to just copy our Constitution and model themsleves after us. How much more advanced would they be if they did?
    Taiwan modeled their constitution after ours. They also developed a government very similar to ours, with the exception of a two more branches (more checks and balances).

As Foxbaron states, this has allowed Taiwan to achieve an economy and influence far in excess of its size. It has a free people that have, across a small strait of water from a huge, aggressive communist military superpower, maintained their liberty and freedom.

The problem, in my very humble opinion, is that we talk about freedom and liberty and human rights, but we actually put our backing behind the money. Taiwan has done things exactly the way we said they should, but Mao's "Peoples' Republic" gets most favored nation status.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

All this is directly related to drugs. These are dug czars creating this violence in Juarez and other cities. Where do you think these drugs are going? Mexico City? No these drugs are headed to the U.S. The root of the problem is we have a naive dug policy. We seem to think that if we make something illegal it just magically disappears even if its been around for 1,000 years. That's the same argument as saying that if we ban guns crime will decrease. We all know that is B.S. It would just create a huge black market and all the bad guys would dominate the gun trade. Anyways, we need a more realistic drug policy that doesn't pretend drugs will just go away and deals with them in a way that takes the power from the drug cartels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12