FBI director says Antifa is an ideology, not an organization.

Thread: FBI director says Antifa is an ideology, not an organization.

FBI director says Antifa is an ideology, not an organization.

So which do you agree with, ideology or organization?

With what we're been seeing for the last 120 days, with all of the riots, looting, and coordination all over the country?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Wray has to go. He is every bit as dirty as Mueller though he seems to be one of the lesser players in this mess they created. His role has been resisting the Atty Generals investigation as those before him did. His active role is slow walking everything evidentiary that is demanded by investigators. So far he has done a stellar job.
    I particularly love the part about the scrubbed cell phones. That’s classic! We’re it not for very Special Agent Strozks foolishness in taking and keeping notes at the White House meeting all these criminal allegations would have remained heresay .
    Wray has been dragging his feet ( for his pals) in one hope. That’s a new administration in November. If that happens then as Atty Gen Bar openly admitted “ everything will simply go away”. They all have their fingers crossed including Obama .
    If it goes as we hope it will I would expect Director Wray to be shown the door in short order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk