Trump's taxes.

Thread: Trump's taxes.

Trump's taxes.

I read the NYT Trump tax story because I wanted to see what line was being reported for taxes owed and I came across this about the $750 in 2016 and 2017.
    Per the NYT, Trump actually paid to the US Treasury $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017.
    Read that closely. Trump PAID, as in transferred to the US Treasury, $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017.
    Note also that most of the overpayment was rolled forward, not refunded.
    The $750 figure is an ADDITIONAL $750.
    Thus every single story saying he only paid $750 is a lie.
    It proves that the person making the statement either did not read the story itself or lack the mental ability to comprehend that the NYT itself claims that Trump paid $1,000,000 in 2016 and $4,200,00 in 2017.
    The claim that Trump paid only $750 in Federal taxes in 2016 and 2017 is thus a complete and total lie which is easily disproven by the Times own story.
    I mind when people lie.
    I mind more when people lie about something that can be disproved in minutes.
    Also there's something even more worrisome than that. The NYT appears not to have seen the actual returns. Read this closely and you'll see something very disturbing indeed.
    Did you see it?
    The years of employee compensation? So the NYT was given compensation information for people who are not Donald Trump. That should make everyone spit fire from their eyes. What right does the NYT have to employee compensation?
    People want to claim Trump is fair game since he's President, fine, whatever. But what people who worked for him made in the decades when he wasn't a politician is fair, how? Riddle me that and you better spin so hard the Earth rotates backwards.
    Also, I'm going to post this one more time for those in the back. Trump paid $1 million in taxes in 2016 and $4.2 million in taxes in 2017 and, per the NYT story, most of that money was rolled forward. People have got to stop lying and start reading.
    In addition to getting the story totally wrong, The New York Times ILLEGALLY Leaked Trump Employess money info. Have fun with those lawsuits.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Itís nothing but as Rush says ď DRIVE BY MEDIAĒ. Itís a SOP for the entire media for a long while before trump. Toss it out there Trump's taxes.Trump's taxes.. Who cares.......and everyone parrots it. If you get caught the Trump's taxes.Trump's taxes.maybe print a retraction on Page 12 that almost no one will seeTrump's taxes..
    This is just how they operate, all of them! How anyone believes what they see on network news these days astounds me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk