Predictions for 2020 election - your thoughts with less than a month to go

Thread: Predictions for 2020 election - your thoughts with less than a month to go

Predictions for 2020 election - your thoughts with less than a month to go

OK, here is my prediction for the USA 2020 election, please provide yours.

Please note this is a thread for ELECTION RESULT PREDICTIONS for 2020, not "when is the Rapture going to occur" or "will hundreds of thousands of extraterrestrials visit us before Christmas." Please keep the replies to the post specific to predictions of who will win the 2020 USA Presidential election which technically is Nov. 3, 2020.

I'm going to try predicting again (I did a prediction on this forum back in 2016 which was right in terms of who would win, but was off in terms of numbers), this time using the market, S&P 500, and President Trump plus VP Pence general performance as an indicator of what will likely occur. A net increase in S&P 500 over the three months prior to the election is, 84 to 86 percent of the time since the Great Depression, a clear positive indicator that the incumbent will be re-elected. (As of the date of this post, the S&P 500 is net positive over the last three months as measured prior to the election date, excluding of course those dates that have not yet occurred, though the trend appears positive thus far.) The jobs numbers will factor in as well, yet over the year the unemployment has markedly decreased despite negative occurrences throughout the year.

Due to the pandemic, there will be more military and overseas absentee ballots, and more mail-in ballots, being turned in than in any other year. The U.S. Supreme Court had just affirmed emergency mail-in balloting for all of Montana for public health related reasons, as I understand it. The independent voters in swing states will turn the election, and I think this race will end up being closer than the 2016 one was. Even a small number of votes one way or the other could turn this 2020 election in a swing state.

I feel that this year in 2020 there is a strong likelihood that the election will deadlock and will be sent to the House of Representatives. We do not have a "McMullin in Utah" as we did in 2016, but Jo Jorgensen as the Libertarian candidate now in 2020 may pick up an electoral vote (or two). In such an event, the top three would go to the House where a decision would need to be made. It is then most likely that Pres. Trump could be made President again (due to the composition of delegations) and a war of sorts would ensue over whether to have Jorgensen or Harris as VP - entirely possible. Though in the end VP Pence may well be chosen as VP again. It should be pointed out that as unlikely as this seems, it is possible that in such a scenario, President Trump could once again become President (2nd term) - with Harris as his Vice President. Yes, that is a possible outcome here!

In this scenario (due to delegations within the House of Representatives), I believe that President Trump would win the outcome of the House vote.

But if the election result is going more one way or the other and one party or the other challenges the result or practices being employed due to electoral (mail-in, ballot harvesting, various electoral fraud practices) issues, WHICH IS MOST LIKELY, it then becomes a contested election. In this case the outcome is less clear, but I predict the following:

- Amy Coney Barrett will be confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court before Nov 3, 2020

- The U.S. Supreme Court will hear the issue / issues from both parties at some point in mid November (no chance for a 4-4 outcome, since there will be 9 Justices)

- An electoral decision will be rendered by December 8 or 9, 2020 by the Court

- Final electoral certification by December 14 per the Electoral Count Act

- Rioting, looting, arson thereafter since no matter who wins the crazies will continue their spree - though I predict President Trump would win from such a Court case.

Cheers!

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USA 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OUTCOME PREDICTION BELOW BY WAY OF POST TO THIS THREAD OR REPLY. Thanks!
    Last edited by freethink; 10-08-2020 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Post appeared blank originally, correcting.

Summer Riots In Minneapolis Have Resulted In "A Lot Of Silent Trump Support"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-trump-support
    “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to ESCAPE all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”

On Nov. 3, evangelicals will determine whether America embraces life and freedom or death and tyranny. Too Simple.
    “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to ESCAPE all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”