Hunter Biden's lost laptop found.

Thread: Hunter Biden's lost laptop found.

Hunter Biden's lost laptop found.

We’re just now learning why Facebook & Twitter has blocked anything about Hunter Biden on their websites two days ago.

The NY Post has just published an article talking about the Laptop that Biden’s son Hunter lost in NY city that was found to contain hundreds of Emails talking about the hundreds of millions of dollars that Hunter received from China to gain influence over his father because they were thinking Biden would become President, who has in the past has given a lot of cover for a lot of the illegal actions of China.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

If you want to hear more about the found Hunter Biden Emails that have just come out from the NY Post, watch Mark Levin this Sunday at 8pm on Fox, he'll be interviewing Rudy Giuliani, who has access to the hundreds of thousands of Hunter Biden E-mails that prove he and his family are corrupt and have received hundreds of millions of dollars over the years from, China, Russia, and Ukraine. Should be something to watch and record.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Thanks for mentioning this. I wouldn’t miss it for the world and as expected the Lamestream Leftist Media Has been good IGNORE. This is an October Surprise for the record books.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk