Here’s a gigantic question
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here’s a gigantic question

Here’s a gigantic question

If these Emails concerning Hunter Biden and his father Joe were a complete fraud and can be proven they were, then how come Facebook and Twitter took everything showing and concerning the criminal actions that were noted in hundreds of thousands of Emails that was on Hunter Biden’s laptop, showing that Hunter and Joe conducting illegal actions from being released on their two platforms?

The only reason they were blocking anything from being released was, they knew that the Emails were authentic and showed the criminal actions between Hunter and Joe Biden, and didn’t want to cause problems for the nominated man for the Democratic President of the United States, and his son Hunter with these incriminating Emails that were just now released by the NY Post Magazine.

Side note: these Emails have been in the possession of the Director of the FBI for months, and he’s keeping them under his control until the laptop from the repair shop released, and the contents of Hunters Emails were then made public and were made aware of them, four days ago by the NY Post.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

COMPUTER FIXER CONFESSES WHAT WAS ON HUNTER’S LAPTOP!

FOR YEARS, I HAD A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY THAT RAN A COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE AND HE WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME THESE STORIES ABOUT HOW THERE WERE PEOPLE THAT WERE BRINGING THEIR COMPUTERS IN TO GET FIXED AND IT SEEMED LIKE THEY HAD NO IDEA THAT DELETING FILES WAS A THING THAT YOU COULD DO.

Now, it wasn’t anything like what’s going on with Hunter Biden, but you would think that if you were bringing your computer in to get looked at that you would delete the text file with all your passwords off of the desktop, right?

Seems like Hunted Biden forgot to take that computer class.

A Delaware computer repair shop owner described in an interview what he found on a laptop that allegedly belonged to Hunter Biden last year and how he felt when he discovered its “disturbing” contents.

The New York Post on Wednesday published a stunning report detailing the first of many files to be released after former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani obtained them from the computer.

According to the Post, the computer contained thousands of emails between Hunter Biden and overseas business associates, as well as other files and images that showed drug use and sexual activity.

The bombshell Wednesday was that the documents purported to show a connection between Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his son’s business dealings with regard to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings while the elder Biden was vice president.

Biden has denied knowledge of those dealings on more than one occasion.

But lost in the shuffle of shock and awe Wednesday was the man behind the release of the files.

John Paul Mac Isaac, who owns The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware, told Fox News he can’t be certain that it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer last April, as he has a visual impairment, but he is certain the computer did belong to the former vice president’s son.

He also spoke about what was on the computer’s hard drive and how he felt when he discovered it.

Isaac said he obtained ownership of the computer after the person who dropped it off, presumably Hunter Biden, failed to return for the hardware within 90 days to pay for work done on it.

The laptop in question was one of three computers, but the other two were in a state that prevented them from being salvaged, Isaac said.

The Delaware man said the computer he was able to access had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it; the foundation is named after the former vice president’s late son, Beau.

Issac said he contacted the FBI about the computer and its contents through a third party in September 2019 and was hesitant in the interview to discuss the issue openly.

“I just don’t know what to say, or what I’m allowed to say,” Isaac told Fox News.

“I know that I saw, I saw stuff. And I was concerned. I was concerned that somebody might want to come looking for this stuff eventually and I wanted it out of my shop.”

Issac also referred those the “stuff” on the computer as “disturbing.”

He said the bureau sent someone to make a forensic copy of the hard drive and later confiscated it with a subpoena.

Isaac said the FBI stopped contacting him, which led him to try, in vain, to contact several members of Congress. Eventually, he contacted Robert Costello, who is the attorney for Giuliani.

The computer shop owner, an apparent supporter of President Donald Trump, denied he is involved in any attempt to set up the Democratic nominee’s son, and he also ruled out any possibility that the computer did not belong to Hunter Biden.

Issac said he pored over the computer’s contents by doing a keyword search in the summer of 2019.

“If I’m somebody that has no journalistic ability, no detective ability or investigative ability and I was able to find stuff in a short period of time, somebody else should have been able to find something to show,” he told Fox News.

Issac apparently made his own copy of the hard drive, which is the source for the Post’s reporting.

He told Fox News that given the country’s political landscape, he found the computer’s contents to be of public interest, specifically citing the House’s partisan impeachment of Trump.

Isaac said he did not want to be in the spotlight.

“I wanted — above all, I wanted safety and security,” he said. “I wanted anonymity. I wanted just to be [able] to wash my hands of it, and like it never happened. And that did not happen.”

An attorney for Hunter Biden has blamed the scandal on “Russian intelligence” actors and claimed the information published by the Post is part of a series of “discredited conspiracy theories” being pushed by Giuliani.

In one of the emails related Wednesday from the computer, Burisma board adviser Vadym Pozharskyi appeared to thank Hunter Biden for arranging a meeting with Joe Biden, who was vice president at the time.

Biden’s campaign issued what appeared to be a carefully worded statement Wednesday denying the alleged 2015 meeting between him and Pozharskyi.

In addition to denying any wrongdoing by Biden, his camping added, “Moreover, we have reviewed Joe Biden’s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.”

The campaign’s decision to use the official schedule and the words, “as alleged by the New York Post,” led to speculation that the campaign was not being forthcoming.

Politico reported Wednesday, “Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule. But they said any encounter would have been cursory.”

Twitter continued to suppress the Post’s reporting as of Thursday.

Any attempt to read the report sent users to a page that said: “Warning: this link may be unsafe.”

The site early Thursday morning censored a tweet from the Republican House Judiciary Committee, which linked to a government website containing the Hunter Biden report from the Post.

Twitter immediately ramped up censoring the Post article Wednesday after a Facebook executive said his company would work to “reduce its distribution.”

Andy Stone, the policy communications manager at Facebook, also tweeted the suppression of news was to “reduce the spread of misinformation.”

Stone notes in his Twitter bio that he is a former Democrat operative who worked for former Sen. Barbara Boxer of California as well as current Democrat California Rep. Jerry McNerney of California.

Read More: https://www.westernjournal.com/computer-repair-shop-owner-speaks-infamous-laptop-really-contained/

My Thoughts:

I’ll go by the old saying, “Where there’s smoke there’s fire”.

Twitter Bans Users from Posting NY Post Story About Hunter Biden

TWITTER CAUGHT TRYING TO RIG THE GAME FOR SLEEPY JOE!

THE BIDEN FAMILY SURE HAS MADE IT A POINT OF GETTING THEMSELVES INVOLVED IN WITH SOME REALLY SHADY PEOPLE.
    It used to be that all that it took for there to be a scandal was a presidential candidate accepting a cocker spaniel from a businessman, but now we are dealing with things on the level of international crookedness.

Now, you would think that chatter about this online would be at its highest right? Wrong, because before even really issuing any kind of statement on the legitimacy of the story, Twitter is taking care of the Biden’s business for them.

Just when you thought Big Tech companies couldn’t be more obvious with their partisan censorship, they’ve outdone themselves just weeks before the presidential election.

On Wednesday, Twitter was blocking users from sharing a link to the New York Post’s bombshell investigative report citing emails allegedly exposing a meeting Hunter Biden initiated between his father, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden — who was vice president at the time — and Ukrainian businessman Vadym Pozharskyi.

According to the emails acquired by the Post, “Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company.”

“The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.”

But Twitter doesn’t want you to see these emails — likely because they’re damaging to the Democratic candidate and Election Day is in less than three weeks.

One of the controversial emails allegedly sent to Hunter from Pozharskyi reads: “Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent some time together. It’s realty an honor and pleasure. As we spoke yesterday evening, would be great to meet today for a quick coffee. What do you think? I could come to you office somewhere around noon or so, before or on my way to airport. Best, V.”

This contradicts Joe Biden’s claim that he had “never spoken” to his son about any of his business dealings overseas.

A Senate committee was already investigating Hunter Biden’s dealings in Ukraine and has now begun looking into the information shared by the Post.

But Twitter wasn’t simply “fact-checking” or flagging a post by a well-reputed news source on Wednesday; it was attempting to delete any access to the article on the platform.

Users attempting to share the Post’s story were barred from doing so.

Twitter even blocked the newspaper from sharing its own stories about the former vice president and his son — and then froze its account.

“The Post’s primary Twitter account was locked as of 2:20 p.m. Wednesday because its articles about the messages obtained from Biden’s laptop broke the social network’s rules against ‘distribution of hacked material,’ according to an email The Post received from Twitter,” the outlet reported.

These seemingly unprecedented actions caused a furor on the platform.

“This is a Big Tech information coup. This is digital civil war,” Sohrab Ahmari, Op-Ed editor at the newspaper, tweeted Wednesday. “I, an editor at The New York Post, one of the nation’s largest papers by circulation, can’t post one of our own stories that details corruption by a major-party presidential candidate, Biden.”

Sen. Ted Cruz shared Ahmari’s tweet, calling the situation “insane.”

The Texas Republican expressed shock in a comment directed at Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

“I don’t know if the allegations are true – Qs that deserve to be answered,” Cruz said. “It’s a serious news publication raising evidence of corruption at the highest levels. Twitter shouldn’t act as Biden’s PR team.”

Twitter and other platforms have allowed the posting and sharing of an endless parade of unsubstantiated and dubious reports that targeted President Donald Trump, and yet they go into censorship mode when a story might be harmful to his opponent.

If the Post’s story is true, it is a damning October surprise for Biden and surely will play a role in many Americans’ decisions in the presidential election.

Isn’t this the point of investigative journalism? Asking questions and looking for answers, especially when it comes to politicians abusing their political powers?

But Twitter decided voters shouldn’t even be able to see the report, let alone question it.

These emails, along with other data — including explicit imagery and video of Hunter appearing to be smoking crack and engaging in sex acts with a woman — were all reportedly found on a computer in “a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware in April 2019, according to the store’s owner,” the Post reported.

In the wake of Democratic politicians pinning Trump’s electoral success on Russian collusion and spending years on an investigation that came up empty — ultimately ending in Trump’s vindication — the irony is that evidence could be unfurling before our eyes that it may have been those within the Obama administration, including Biden, along with his son, who had corrupt dealings with foreign governments.

And Twitter doesn’t want you to know about it.

Read More: https://www.westernjournal.com/twitter-bans-users-posting-ny-post-story-hunter-biden/

My Thoughts:

Concerning that Twitter is supposed to be a non-biased web site, they are sure not going by their guidelines that they submitted in order to get their license.

Email Sent to Computer Shop Owner John Paul Mac Isaac from Hunter Biden’s Attorney Is Released

Rudy Giuliani was in the news this week after the explosive Biden Crime Family emails went public.

Giuliani was approached by computer repairman John Paul Mac Isaac after Hunter Biden turned over his computers to the store and then refused to come pick them up.

The FBI took the hard drives from the computer and then hid them from the American public, President Trump, Congress and the executive branch.

The Biden team was evidently tipped off that Hunter’s emails, photos and videos were about to make headlines.

Hunter Biden’s attorney called John Paul’s shop a few days ago and asked for Hunter’s computers back. The letter was sent after the call. This confirms that the computers held by John Paul Mac Isaac were indeed from Hunter Biden.

Early Saturday morning Adam Housley released the email from Hunter Biden’s attorney to John Paul Mac Isaac from last week.

Read More & Read Letter: https://conservativefighters.org/news/breaking-email-sent-to-computer-shop-owner-john-paul-mac-isaac-from-hunter-bidens-attorney-is-released/

My Thoughts:
    The Lawyer let the cat out of the bag by this sentence: Hunter Biden’s attorney called John Paul’s shop a few days ago and asked for Hunter’s computers back. The letter was sent after the call. This confirms that the computers held by John Paul Mac Isaac were indeed from Hunter Biden.

Twitter censoring Post’s Hunter Biden exposé is ‘election interference’: GOP leaders

Sen. Ted Cruz laced into Twitter boss Jack Dorsey and “big tech billionaires drunk on their own power” Saturday over censorship of The Post’s exposé of the Biden family foreign business dealings.

Dorsey is expected to receive a subpoena and be grilled next Friday by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

GOP leaders are seeking answers for why the company decided to censor new emails published in The Post raising new questions about Joe and Hunter Biden’s relationship with executives from the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

“This is a power grab from big tech billionaires drunk on their own power. That is abuse of monopoly power by big tech,” Cruz told reporters on a press call Saturday. “It appears Twitter is throttling [in a] brazen attempt to manipulate the election outcome and it is continuing as we speak.”

Twitter has refused to unlock The Post’s account unless the news organization deletes tweets about its own reporting on Hunter Biden’s emails.

Cruz was joined on the call GOP House Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA), who floated the possibility of collusion between Twitter and the Biden campaign.

Twitter still holding The Post's account hostage over Hunter Biden links

“There are emails that are out there. Joe Biden himself cannot continue to hide and not answer directly. It’s not going to go away,” Scalise said. “This is a direct act of election interference. Joe Biden sat by and let it happen. We ask did anyone at Twitter communicate with the Biden campaign? Did the Joe Biden campaign have any communications with Twitter, Facebook?”

With their Senate majority, Republicans control the committee, and there is little Democrats can do to prevent the hearing from taking place.

Read More: https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/twitter-censoring-posts-biden-expose-is-election-interference-gop/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign =news_alert&utm_content=20201017&mpweb=755-9128905-720685498

My Thoughts:
    Things are going to get really interesting in the next two weeks for sure. Can't wait for the next Presidential debate.

Hunter Biden email detailing alleged Chinese ties confirmed by source: report

An email thread that appears to show Hunter Biden pursuing a lucrative energy business deal in China — and possibly cutting his father in on the action — has been verified as authentic by one of its recipients, Fox News reported Friday night.

The Fox report also cast light on a tantalizing mystery in the emails, as first raised by The Post — a reference to 10 percent of the proposed business’s equity perhaps going to “The big guy.”

“The big guy” was a reference to Joe Biden, Fox revealed, citing unnamed “sources.”

The Post had broken the news of the Chinese wheeling-dealings on Thursday — but the reference to “the big guy” had not previously been clarified.

Fox’s source verifying that the emails are authentic is not named, but the network said the person was someone copied on the thread.

Hunter Biden, in the email, was identified as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” an apparent reference to the former Shanghai-based conglomerate CEFC China Energy Co.

The email outlined a “provisional agreement” under which 80 percent of the “equity,” or shares in the new company, would be split equally among four people whose initials correspond to the sender and three recipients, with “H” apparently referring to Hunter Biden.

The deal also listed “10 Jim” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”

“Sources told Fox News that “the big guy” is a reference to the former vice president,” Fox reported.

Biden’s campaign has denied wrongdoing.

Read More: https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/hunter-biden-email-detailing-chinese-ties-confirmed-by-source-report/

My Thoughts:

Considering how easy Joe Biden has been with China over the years, I’m not at all surprised with this.

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm

Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show.

One email sent to Biden on May 13, 2017, with the subject line “Expectations,” included details of “remuneration packages” for six people involved in an unspecified business venture.

Biden was identified as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” an apparent reference to the former Shanghai-based conglomerate CEFC China Energy Co.

His pay was pegged at “850” and the email also noted that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.”

In addition, the email outlined a “provisional agreement” under which 80 percent of the “equity,” or shares in the new company, would be split equally among four people whose initials correspond to the sender and three recipients, with “H” apparently referring to Biden.

The deal also listed “10 Jim” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”

Neither Jim nor the “big guy” was identified further.

The email’s author, James Gilliar of the international consulting firm J2cR, also noted, “I am happy to raise any detail with Zang if there is [sic] shortfalls ?”

“Zang” is an apparent reference to Zang Jian Jun, the former executive director of CEFC China.

The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.

The computer was seized by the FBI, and a copy of its contents made by the shop owner shared with The Post this week by former Mayor Rudy *Giuliani.

Another email — sent by Biden as part of an Aug. 2, 2017, chain — involved a deal he struck with the since-vanished chairman of CEFC, Ye Jianming, for half-ownership of a holding company that was expected to provide Biden with more than $10 million a year.

Ye, who had ties to the Chinese military and intelligence service, hasn’t been seen since being taken into custody by Chinese authorities in early 2018, and CEFC went bankrupt earlier this year, according to reports.

Biden wrote that Ye had sweetened the terms of an earlier, three-year consulting contract with CEFC that was to pay him $10 million annually “for introductions alone.”

“Consulting fees is one piece of our income stream but the reason this proposal by the chairman was so much more interesting to me and my family is that we would also be partners inn [sic] the equity and profits of the JV’s [joint venture’s] investments.”

A photo dated Aug. 1, 2017, shows a handwritten flowchart of the ownership of “Hudson West” split 50/50 between two entities ultimately controlled by Hunter Biden and someone identified as “Chairman.”

According to a report on Biden’s overseas business dealings released last month by Sens. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), a company called Hudson West III opened a line of credit in September 2017.

Credit cards issued against the account were used by Hunter, his uncle James Biden and James’ wife, Sara Biden, to purchase more than $100,000 “worth of extravagant items, including airline tickets and multiple items at Apple Inc. stores, pharmacies, hotels and restaurants,” the report said.

The company has since been dissolved, and Hunter Biden’s law firm, Owasco PC, was one of two owners, according to the report.

Biden’s email was sent to Gongwen Dong, whom the Wall Street Journal in October 2018 tied to the purchase by Ye-linked companies of two luxury Manhattan apartments that cost a total on $83 million.

Dong, who owns a sprawling mansion in Great Neck, LI, has been identified in reports as CFO of the Kam Fei Group, an investment firm based in Hong Kong.

The documents obtained by The Post also include an “Attorney Engagement Letter” executed in September 2017 in which one of Ye’s top lieutenants, former Hong Kong government official Chi Ping Patrick Ho, agreed to pay Biden a $1 million retainer for “Counsel to matters related to US law and advice pertaining to the hiring and legal analysis of any US Law Firm or Lawyer.”

In December 2018, a Manhattan federal jury convicted Ho in two schemes to pay $3 million in bribes to high-ranking government officials in Africa for oil rights in Chad and lucrative business deals in Uganda.

Ho served a three-year prison sentence and was deported to Hong Kong in June.

Neither Biden’s lawyer, the Joe Biden campaign, Gilliar, Dong nor Ho’s lawyers returned requests for comment, but Biden’s lawyer has previously said, “There is no need for comment on any so-called information provided by Rudy Giuliani.

Read More: https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/emails-reveal-how-hunter-biden-tried-to-cash-in-big-with-chinese-firm/

My Thoughts:
    As each day goes by, more and more info concerning the Biden’s illegal actions are coming out.

‘Unverified’ is a (false) excuse for ignoring The Post’s Hunter Biden scoops

Much of the push to ignore The Post’s drop of Hunter Biden’s e-mails centers on the charge that it’s all “unverified.” The claim is more excuse than truth.

First, a host of media outlets have now interviewed the computer-repair guy who provided the data at the heart of these exposés — and he’s said exactly what we’ve reported from the start about how the laptop came into his possession.

Second, neither Hunter nor Joe Biden has even questioned the fact that the drive is real — they merely dismiss the entire line of questioning, while charging that The Post has an agenda in presenting it to the world.

Third, we’ve published emails and pictures — most of which have nothing to do with Ukraine or China — that contain an extraordinary level of detail. Is that all fabricated? The Biden campaign’s response, notably, is not that an e-mail from a Burisma official thanking Hunter for an introduction to his father isn’t real, it’s that said meeting doesn’t show up on Joe’s “official” schedules. Pressed by Politico, the campaign acknowledged that they couldn’t say for certain if Joe Biden had met him casually.

It’s particularly rich that The New York Times has fixated on the “unverified” excuse, since it’s spent much of the Trump era offering supposed dirt from anonymous sources — which, by definition, makes the info unverifiable.

Read More: https://nypost.com/2020/10/18/unverified-is-a-false-excuse-for-ignoring-hunter-biden-scoops/

My Thoughts:
    When Twitter and Facebook stop all access to the NY Posts information concerning the illegal actions of Joe Biden and his son Hunter, you can bet that they don’t want the truth to come out, because they back Biden running for President.

Note: those two sure didn’t see any wrongdoing when they posted items against Trump that were produced by “off the record” sources did they?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

The computer was dropped off at a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware in April 2019, according to the store’s owner.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

Photos of a Delaware federal subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says, he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden infamously bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

“Well, son of a *****. He got fired.”

Shokin has said that at the time of his firing, in March 2016, he’d made “specific plans” to investigate Burisma that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

Joe Biden has insisted that the US wanted Shokin removed over corruption concerns, which were shared by the European Union.

Meanwhile, an email dated May 12, 2014 — shortly after Hunter Biden joined the Burisma board — shows Pozharskyi attempting to get him to use his political leverage to help the company.

The message had the subject line “urgent issue” and was also sent to Hunter Biden’s business partner, Devon Archer, who also sat on the Burisma board at the time.

Read More: https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

My Thoughts:

As I’ve said before, as each day goes by, more and more incriminating info is coming out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast