Biden Problems - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Problems

CNN’s Tapper says Hunter Biden allegations ‘too disgusting to even repeat’

Don’t expect the mainstream media to pay attention to the recent bombshell reports about Hunter Biden and the Biden family’s foreign business dealings. CNN anchor Jake Tapper said that the story surrounding the documents found on Hunter Biden’s laptop was “too disgusting” to cover.

Tapper made the statement when speaking with political pundit Bakari Sellers during a pre-date exchange on Thursday evening, according to Fox News.

“Bakari, the right-wing is going crazy with all sorts of allegations about Biden and his family. Too disgusting to even repeat here,” the CNN personality declared.

“I mean, some of the ones I’ve seen from the president’s son and some of the president’s supporters are just wildly unhinged,” Tapper added.

Sex, crack, and possible payoffs
    It’s not clear what “disgusting” information that Tapper was referring to, although it could have been images found on Hunter Biden’s laptop that show him consuming crack cocaine and engaging in a sex act.

Another possibility is the trove of emails that suggest corrupt dealings between former vice president Joe Biden, his son, and Chinese entities. Among the recipients of those emails was former Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski, who contends the emails are authentic.

In a statement quoted by Fox News, Bobulinski recalled his experience with SinoHawk Holdings, a company he says was established by the Bidens to engage in business with CEFC China Energy Co., a since-bankrupted Chinese firm.

“I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden,” Bobulinski announced. “I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business.”

“I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line,” he went on.

“I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment.”

The “Big Guy” has some explaining to do
    Bobulinski also alleged that a May 13, 2017 email discussing monetary compensation for “the Big Guy” referred to money being set aside for Joe Biden.

That Tapper would be averse to discussing the Hunter Biden story is curious: as an article in PJ Media pointed out, CNN didn’t hesitate to cover numerous rumors about President Donald Trump, including the now-discredited Steele Dossier, a collection of salacious and unverified rumors which was paid for by Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Read More: https://conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/tapper-hunter-laptop-disgusting.htm

My Thoughts:
    It‘s easy to realize why Tapper doesn’t want to expound on all of the items that have been released to the public, they show damn well that Joe Biden and Hunter were working against this country and were making hundreds of millions in doing that.

Don't worry Joe, we'll let you know Nov 4th, go back to sleep.

Biden Problems-367.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

We All Know Why Joe Biden Is Hiding Out Two Weeks from Election Day

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden has been in hiding for days and intends to remain in hiding at least until Thursday night’s presidential debate, and I think we all know why…

Think about this…

Joe Biden’s mental frailty, his position on packing the Supreme Court, and his son Hunter’s emails are so bad, he and his campaign believe he is better off hiding from the public than going out and campaigning during the final two weeks of the election.

First, though, let’s talk about how outrageous it is for Biden to be so smug and secure in his victory, so smug and secure the national media will campaign on his behalf, that he thinks he can sit it out, hug the ball, run out the clock, while President Donald Trump is out there doing two and three events a day — while being president.

Never before in my 54 years have I seen anything like this. Okay, nothing about how corrupt and evil the national political media are in any way surprises me. Nothing. The media have embraced political terrorism… Not a surprise. The media are basically running Joe Biden’s campaign against Trump… Not a surprise.

No joke — if we find out the media have hired assassins to take out their political opponents, that would not surprise in the least. Same with Big Tech.

So the media’s behavior does not surprise me. But Biden almost entirely removing himself from the campaign trail for days and days and days this close to an election… Amazing. Who would have ever thought the 2020 Democrat nominee would make Hillary Clinton look like a workhorse.

Biden thinks he can win this thing with TV ads and media coverage only… I mean, on top of making almost no campaign appearances, he has almost no ground game. No one’s knocking on doors for Joe.

But we all know the main reasons why Biden is hiding…

First off, Biden’s scared of being asked questions about his obvious desire to pack the Supreme Court with additional justices — which would mean the end of democracy. That’s not hyperbole. If you appoint a bunch of unelected Democrats to the Supreme Court with lifetime tenure, that’s the end of democracy — that’s turning the court over to an unaccountable legislature.

You see, if you intend to pack the court, it is better off to remain in hiding than to admit that.

Then there’s his son Hunter’s emails.

Joe Biden has not disputed those are indeed Hunter’s emails.

Hunter Biden as not disputed those are his emails.

The Biden campaign has not disputed those are Hunter’s emails.

And those emails are beyond damning. If they are indeed Hunter’s emails (and I believe they are), they expose Biden as a traitor and something akin to a mafia godfather using his crime family to enrich himself.

So, if the emails are real, Joe Biden is better off hiding than going out and campaigning.

There’s also the dementia. Hey, the national media have been diagnosing Trump with all kinds of ailments without examining him, so I’m just going to go ahead and tell you I believe Slow Joe is suffering from dementia, that he is sun-downing, that he is in no shape to be president, and both he and his campaign know it.

When you have dementia, you are better off hiding than campaigning.

Yep, I think we all know why Joe Biden is hiding out with only two weeks to Election Day.

Read More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/19/nolte-we-all-know-why-joe-biden-is-hiding-out-two-weeks-election-day/

My Thoughts:
    Well duh……………When you’re not available to questions, then you don’t have to answer them.

Biden's very bad week shakes up race against Trump

Welcome to the final week of one of the most vengeful and acrimonious elections in our country’s history. Very soon we will know whether Establishment Elites have succeeded in defeating a president who broke some glass in order to make our country great again.

We will also know whether the campaign went on one week too long for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

New revelations that Biden apparently lied when he claimed no knowledge of his son Hunter’s shady business dealings in China, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and elsewhere and that the candidate may in fact have been entangled in those activities, has rocked the campaign.

Biden said recently: “Our characters are on the ballot; look at us closely.” Perhaps he should add: “But not too closely.”

A poor debate performance Thursday hurt Biden as well. Biden stumbled several times, and also admitted that he wanted to “close down the oil industry.”

That was an awkward pronouncement to make on nationwide TV for a candidate who needs to win the energy-producing state of Pennsylvania. The candidate later tried to walk back his statement but, like earlier promises to end fracking, the damage was done.

Biden delivers remarks 'on his plans to beat COVID-19 and get our economy back on track'Video

It should not surprise voters; you cannot get to Biden’s stated goal of net zero emissions in the next 30 years without dismantling our wonderfully inexpensive and reliable energy infrastructure, and jettisoning oil and gas.

Though Biden leads in national polls by on average 8 points, according to Real Clear Politics, his advantage is slipping both nationally and in certain critical swing states.

Who can be surprised? He has carried out the most pitiful non-campaign ever, refusing important interviews and hiding out in his basement.

Biden’s campaign team thinks he has the race in the bag and is taking no chances. His strategists do not trust Biden to survive normal encounters with reporters and have wanted this to be an issue-free race, hoping to make it entirely a referendum on President Trump’s personality and handling of the coronavirus.

BIDEN RIPS HUNTER BIDEN EMAIL LEAK AS 'SMEAR CAMPAIGN,' SAYS RUSSIA TRYING TO SPREAD DISINFORMATION

They’re afraid the more Americans see of Biden, the more they may worry about his mental acuity, or dislike his increasingly left-leaning policies.

More from Opinion

Deroy Murdock: Trump’s 4 Nobel Peace Prize nominations show he’s a peacemaker — not warmonger as critics claim

Adriana Cohen: Censorship of conservatives proves Twitter & Facebook are enemies of free speech, free press

Victor Davis Hanson: COVID has radically disrupted American habits and behavior. What's next for us?

His damaging debate miscue on oil came in spite of Biden spending several days in seclusion, ostensibly prepping for that confrontation. Such a “time out” is almost unimaginable in the final stretch of a presidential race, when millions of undecided voters make up their minds.

The disappearing act was no study break; it was in response to accusations that the candidate might have been party to his son Hunter’s efforts to cash in on Biden’s White House position in China and Ukraine. The liberal press tried to squash the story; some dismissed it as “Russian disinformation.”

But laptops and cell phones and other evidence support the allegations, while the Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has said there is no indication that Russia is behind the story.

Efforts by Twitter and Facebook to suppress it backfired and caused the scandal to circulate widely. Rather than defiantly rebut the story, Biden went underground. That was unwise.

Trump, meanwhile, fresh off his bout with the coronavirus, is energetically crisscrossing the country and reminding voters that before the arrival of COVID-19 from Wuhan, our country was in terrific shape. He is promising that, given the chance, he will restore the record-low unemployment, rising wages and increased opportunities that were benefitting all Americans as recently as January.

With 56% of Americans telling Gallup they are better off than they were four years ago, and that, for most, the economy is their number one issue, it’s a powerful argument.

And Trump, just as in 2016, is making it powerfully. His rallies draw crowds even in this COVID era; the enthusiasm is undeniable and a stark contrast with the feeble campaign events being hosted by Joe Biden and his surrogates.

At his infrequent in-person gatherings, Biden typically takes no questions, does not chat with his pool reporters and reads from a teleprompter to a handful of socially-distanced attendees.

Even President Obama has failed to drum up crowds. Speaking recently in Florida, the former president attracted only 228 cars and some 400 people, according to pool reports. It wouldn’t be surprising to see Obama quit the trail; such outings are an embarrassment.

Trump needs his rallies. He is fighting not only Biden, but also the liberal media and also social media, which wants voters to believe that the election is over.

Headlines highlight unfavorable polls, that more than 60 million Americans have already voted, and that in some states, early voting by Democrats outweighs that of Republicans. Those accounts ignore widespread expectations that Democrat voters were more likely to vote early and that there are still nearly one hundred million votes to be cast.

Biden backers, which includes most media outlets, want to depress turnout by Republicans by portraying Trump’s cause as hopeless.

To be sure, Trump looks to be behind in some of the key swing states, like Pennsylvania and Michigan.

But we have been here before. In 2016 an AP-GfK poll showed Democrat Hillary Clinton 14 points ahead at this same time in the race. That was not an outlier. Nearly all the polls showed Clinton winning by a good margin.

In retrospect, pollsters noted the “shy Trump voter” effect – the notion that not all supporters of the president were open about whom they would vote for. Some analysts argue that there are even more “shy” Trumpsters today; after all, backing the president is far more controversial and even dangerous than it was 4 years ago.

In 2016, Americans watching the giant turnout of Trump enthusiasts at rally after rally began to question the unfavorable polls.

Perhaps they should be doing the same today.

Can Trump pull it off? It is possible. If Trump wins, Democrats will rue their Hidin’ Biden strategy; they will also wish the calendar had had one fewer week.

Read More: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-bad-week-race-trump-liz-peek

My Thoughts:

Joe doesn’t tell the truth. 70 per cent of fracking is done on federal lands. His banning it will raise utility prices and product costs while reducing exports and requiring imports of energy.

BIDEN SAVED BY THE STAFF:

Biden Struggles to Answer Questions, Trails Off as Campaign Ushers Him Away.

Former Vice President Joe Biden continued his gaffe-filled campaign this week; trailing off mid-sentence as his campaign crew ushered the Democratic nominee away from supporters and members of the press.

Read More & watch Biden screw things up: https://hannity.com/media-room/saved-by-the-staff-biden-struggles-to-answer-questions-trails-off-as-campaign-ushers-him-away/?fbclid=IwAR09kbSn0IeqJuiv0qQxE_olpgPG15g93xVZLZC2 0wPdBx2buRShZ5RYLTs

My Thoughts:

The man isn’t able to talk without a teleprompter.
    "Here’s the deal, one of the things that’s important… Is that… Keep in mind, although they’re going to vote on… Uh… Barrett… I think…???????

The Biden Family’s Foreign Corruption

Speaker Gingrich provides the details and evidence behind the story of the Biden family’s corruption and foreign schemes.

For years, Joe Biden’s son Hunter and his brother Jim, benefited financially from investments from foreign countries into their businesses or personal bank accounts.

Now, follow the evidence as Speaker Gingrich lays out clearly the story of the corruption in the Biden family, and the implausible notion that Vice President Biden wasn’t aware of what was going on.

Rad More & watch video: https://hannity.com/media-room/watch-the-biden-familys-foreign-corruption/

My Thoughts:
    The Biden Family’s Foreign Corruption has been going on the entire time Joe Biden has been in congress for 47 years and 8 years as VP.

Biden boasts about mobilizing extensive ‘voter fraud organization’ in latest campaign trail gaffe

Conservatives have long alleged that voter fraud will be a major factor in this year’s election. But while Democrats have consistently denied the allegation, it appears that their presidential nominee may have just let the cat out of the bag.

In what Breitbart characterized as “an unfortunate slip of the tongue,” former Vice President Joe Biden confessed during an interview Saturday that his campaign is mobilizing the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

“Extensive and inclusive”
    The blunder from Biden came during an appearance on the left-wing podcast Pod Save America. The former VP was responding to a pair of questions from podcast co-host and former Barack Obama staffer Dan Pfeiffer.

“What’s your message to the folks who have not yet voted or do not yet have a plan to vote?” Pfeiffer asked the almost-78-year-old presidential candidate.

“And part two,” Pfeiffer added, “for the 50 million Americans who’ve already voted, what can they do over the last 10 days to help make sure that you’re the next President of the United States?”

After praising former his former running mate, Biden explained that his team had “put together — and you guys did it for…President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

According to Breitbart, “Biden did not correct himself after saying ‘voter fraud organization,’ nor did the hosts attempt to correct or clarify his statement.”

“Tremendous fraud”
    While Biden was almost certainly referring to an organization that would fight against voter fraud, it’s notable that he sees it as an issue at all. After all, Democrats have claimed for months that contrary to claims from President Donald Trump, election fraud is negligible.

Trump’s warnings have come as many states sought to expand mail-in voting this year in light of the coronavirus pandemic.

“You can’t do the mail-in ballots because you’re going to have tremendous fraud,” Trump said at a press conference in the White House Rose Garden in May, according to RealClearPolitics.

“And remember what I said: They’ll be grabbing them from mailboxes. They’ll even be printing them. They’ll use the same paper, the same machines, and they’ll be printing ballots illegally. And they’ll be sending them in by the hundreds of thousands, and nobody is going to know the difference. We can’t do that,” the president added.

“Voting is a great honor,” he said. “It’s a great honor. And people love to go out and vote, and I want to keep it that way. And if we don’t keep it that way, we’ll have nothing but a rigged system in this country, and we can’t do that.”

Read More: https://conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/biden-voter-fraud-gaffe.htm

My Thoughts:

For once Biden tells the truth about what he’s planning to do.

Majority of voters believe Joe Biden knew about Hunter Biden business dealings

Despite the GOP’s best efforts, Democrat nominee Joe Biden has mostly escaped directly addressing bombshell new allegations that he was involved in his son Hunter’s shady dealings overseas.

However, a new poll holds devastating news for Joe: Though the mainstream media has done its best to quash the reports, most American voters believe that Joe Biden was aware of Hunter’s controversial business dealings.

Failed deflection
    Biden and his lackeys on the media have dismissed evidence of Hunter Biden’s questionable financial dealings with Ukrainian and Chinese energy companies as a “smear campaign,” de-legitimizing any questions about the former vice-president’s knowledge of or participation in the deals.

However, despite their best efforts, a recently-released Rassmussen survey found that 54 percent believe it’s “likely that Biden was consulted about and perhaps profited from Hunter’s overseas business deals.”

Fourty-four percent of respondents said that it was “very likely” the elder Biden was involved, while only 21 percent said it was “not at all likely.”

Biden has denied on multiple occasions that he was even aware of his son’s dealings with foreign entities, but emails released by the New York Post in mid-October showed that Hunter Biden “introduced the elder Biden to a Ukrainian energy executive a year before he lobbied officials in Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was investigating the company.”

With mere days to go until election day, the Post has released a relentless trickle of information that continues to link then-vice-president Joe Biden to his son’s lucrative consulting deals with foreign energy companies.

Biden said in his most recent response to a timid media request for a statement on the matter that he is “very proud” of his family and that scrutiny of his son’s business dealings during his tenure as VP are “a last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family.”

Buyer’s remorse
    The explosive revelations have even led some to regret casting an early ballot for Joe Biden, the Post reported on Monday.

“More than 58.5 million have already cast their ballots, and searches for “Can I change my vote” started trending over the last few days — linked to searches for “Hunter Biden,” according to Google Trends data,” wrote Lee Brown of the Post.

The highest number of searches related to both issues were found in Arizona, Tennessee and Virginia, all states that will not allow one with a change of heart to re-cast their ballot.

Some states, including Michigan, Minnesota, Washington, Wisconsin, and New York, do have provisions for changing one’s vote under certain circumstances, but it’s likely that there are thousands in many states that have no recourse after pulling the handle for Biden prematurely.

Read More: https://conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/poll-voters-biden-dealings.htm

My Thoughts:
    How could they not believe that Joe knew about what his son Hunter was doing, the Emails show there was a lot of cross talk between Joe & Hunter about what was going on.

UNCOVERED: How Joe Biden Got Millions In Foreign Bribes!

Watch now: https://youtu.be/axVq7yWg6KA

My Thoughts:

It isn’t surprising and should be passed onto everyone.

Trump highlights Biden’s ‘worst moments’ in video at Wisconsin rally: Report

As protests against alleged police brutality swept the nation this summer, many on the left demanded that law enforcement agencies be stripped of their funding. But while Democrat White House hopeful Joe Biden has denied ever calling to defund the police, President Donald Trump seems to have caught him on tape.

The president played during a rally in Wisconsin on Saturday a montage of what Breitbart called Biden’s “worst moments on the campaign trail.”

“Biden constantly lies”
    The president specifically drew attention in his video to Biden’s flip-flopping stance on funding for local law enforcement.

“Biden constantly lies, and he said he won’t defund the police,” Trump said at the rally, according to Breitbart. “We have tapes.”

In one clip that appeared in the montage, the Democratic presidential nominee can be heard saying that he “absolutely” believes there is systemic racism in law enforcement. In another, Biden states plainly that “the only person who defended the police is Trump.”

As the footage continues, a questioner asks the former vice president if “we can reduce the responsibilities assigned to the police and redirect some of the funding.” As Breitbart reported, Biden responds with an emphatic “yes.”

Take a look for yourself: https://youtu.be/y6TS_esx_ew

My Thou8ghts:
    Looks like the video doesn’t lie, like Biden try’s to do all of the time.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast