Biden Problems - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Problems

WHOA: Biden Campaign FREAKING OUT After Media Finally Does THIS After What He Just Promised That Is Making Millions Furious- LOOK What He Said.

Joe Biden’s team of morons must have had their heads in their hands during the last debate when the Democrat candidate for president insinuated that he would move to destroy the American oil and gas industry over the next 15 years.
    What an idiot.

Everyone who follows American politics knows that swing states are the key to winning elections. It just so happens that some swing states’ economies are heavily reliant on the oil and gas industry, for example: Pennsylvania.

As predicted by anyone with a brain, (which eliminates liberals) when Joe left his basement to campaign in PA he was finally forced to answer questions about his plan to force a ‘transition’ from petroleum based energy to so called ‘renewable’ energy sources. Up until now Biden has faced basically no hard questions, not even to clarify the outlandish things he has said.

The communist media here in America has lobbed softballs at Biden asking him about what flavor of milkshake he purchased and other irrelevant useless questions while totally hammering our great president.

Despite a man with so much filth and allegations of graft surrounding him, it is incredible how much scrutiny he has avoided.

Anyways, after the debate the Washington Examiner explained:

‘Democratic nominee Joe Biden said he would transition away from the oil and gas industry over time as part of his climate plans, opening the door to Trump campaign criticism in the election’s final stretch.

“I would transition from the oil industry, yes,” Biden said during back-and-forth sparring with President Trump over climate change during Thursday night’s debate.

“That’s a big statement,” Trump said in response.

“It is a big statement,” Biden added. He then said that oil “pollutes significantly” and “has to be replaced by renewable energy over time.” Biden also said he would end federal subsidies for oil.’

Today, Biden tried to ‘clarify’ or, in my view ‘walk back’ his comments after reporters actually asked him real question, not about the allegations of graft or being owned by the Chinese, but about fracking and the gas industry. Fox News reported that Biden said:

“Look I’m from Scranton, Pennsylvania. My great grandfather was a mining engineer. So I come from coal country. And I’m not talking about eliminating fracking, I just said no more fracking on federal lands,” Biden told CBS Philadelphia. “With regard to gas, oil, coal all of it, the transition is taking place having nothing to do with anything I’m proposing. The fact is that the fastest growing industries in the country are solar and wind. We can move in a direction where the transition takes place, so that people are not left behind, and we we got to invest in the new technologies.”

In an interview with NBC affiliate WBRE in Wilkes-Barre PA, on the very same day, Biden repeated the same message, vowing to cut subsidies and tax breaks for petroleum companies.

“I will not ban fracking, I said no fracking on federal land. I will not ban fracking, number one,” Biden said. “Number two, the coal and, excuse me, the natural gas industry, and oil is not going to be fundamentally changed. They’re already in transition. What I’m saying is that we will not continue to subsidize, give tax breaks to the oil companies which amount to $40 billion. They will not get that, and that money will be put into research and development to figure out how to carbon capture what’s coming off of gas and oil.”

Biden provided some additional detail when he spoke to Scranton ABC affiliate WNEP.

“What I said was, we’re gonna stop the subsidies for oil, which is about $40 billion. We’re going to take that money, invest it in new technologies for what they call carbon capture. We’re going to still need oil. We’re gonna still have combustion engines, We’re still going to need oil for many things, but what’s happening is you have to do it, and we can work toward getting it done so you can capture the carbon that comes from that gas and that oil. That’s what has to be done.”

If you recall, President Trump absolutely dunked on Biden over the comments when he made them at the debate:

“That’s maybe the biggest statement in terms of business … because basically what he said is he is going to destroy the oil industry,” the president said. “Will you remember that, Texas? Will you remember that Pennsylvania, Oklahoma?”

Biden has been promising to destroy America’s energy industry for a long time (my words, not his), all while the United States has finally become nearly energy independent under President Trump. Even leftist ‘fact checkers’ were forced to admit that ‘it is true that in the final months of 2019, ‘the US gradually moved into being a net exporter of crude and products’ he [Trump] said, meaning the country exports more than it imports.’

Biden wants to undermine this success and the national security being a net exporter of crude brings, to try and force the market to ‘transition’ to ‘renewable energy,’ which sounds like a great idea. However, if the technology was there, the market would already have adopted it.

It is not only Republicans who were astounded by Biden’s comments. Vulnerable Democrats have distanced themselves from Biden’s incredibly irresponsible plans. If China were to ask for one thing from the United States to give them a military advantage, it would be to shut down our top energy source. No one in this day and age can wage a war without oil and gas, no one.

Vulnerable Democrats who are up for reelection are running from Biden, Forbes has explained ‘Vulnerable Democrats Break With Biden Over ‘Transition’ From Oil Industry’

Rep. Kendra Horn (D-Okla.), one of the most endangered House Democrats, affirmed Trump’s reaction, calling Biden’s stated position “one of the places Biden and I disagree,” and declaring: “We must stand up for our oil and gas industry.”’

Another vulnerable freshman Democrat, Rep. Xochitl Torres Small (D-M.N.) warned against “demonizing” the industry and stated she would “continue to stand up to my party when they’re out of touch with the reality on the ground.”’

At this point, unless enough people have made up their minds that they believe the media and that Donald Trump is Satan, I do not see how they vote for Biden. Between the allegations about China, Ukraine and his shady business dealings, to his open admission that he will try to essentially end the oil and gas over the next 15 years or so, Biden’s goose is cooked.

DON’T FORGET- WHEN ASKED IF BIDEN IS COMING AFTER YOUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS AND WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR AR’S AND AK’S HIS ANSWER WAS BINGO!

Read More: https://americasfreedomfighters.com/biden-campaign-freaking-out/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id: 3177763&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%2010-26-2020%20%234

My Thoughts:
    Looks like what Biden said, is coming back to bite him in the A$$.

Biden tells people that the country is in bad shape

"Who in their right mind would vote for the pessimist...?" Exactly. The answer is, no one. The problem is, there is a HeII of a lot of people out there who are not in their "right mind." First of all, there are those who will always be in their "left" mind, no matter who runs as the Dem choice. That's one reason I would support ballots being printed without party affiliation indicated for any candidates on the ballot, and I'd like to see "straight party" options removed as well.

But the 2nd issue is the lack of an honest press informing voters about the candidates in an unbiased fashion. We can't be in our "right" minds if we don't have reliable information, and the bulk of the media refuses to provide such. Over 90% of all MSM news, CNN & MSNBC stories about Trump are either subtly biased against him, or openly so.

For example, according to the press today, Trump keeps kids in cages at the border. Six years ago, Obama separated kids from adults to protect the kids from abuse. The facilities were not cages when Obama used them, but somehow they morphed into cages when Trump was elected, and the separations were for safety reasons under Obama.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You Won’t Like What Fox News Just Found Out About Hunter Biden’s Emails

Joe Biden is counting on tech companies and fake news media outlets to censor any bad news about allegations of Joe Biden colluding with Hunter Biden on corrupt pay-to-play schemes.

The Trump campaign is pushing to get the truth out.

And you won’t like what Fox News just found out about Hunter Biden’s emails.

Joe Biden’s campaign called a lid for the entire week leading up to the final presidential debate meaning that Biden would have no interactions with the public or the press before the debate.

Biden is counting on cooperation from the fake news media in suppressing the story by not asking any questions about it.

On Fox News, Dana Perino asked “Special Report” host Bret Baier if Biden would face any pressure over this story.

“Listen, it requires other news organizations to cover it, and that really hasn’t been picked up outside of a few,” Baier began.

Perino cited a CBS reporter that asked Biden about Hunter Biden’s emails and how Biden responded by blowing his top.

Baier responded that no one had followed up and that it was unlikely that debate moderator – and one time registered Democrat – Kristen Welker would ask Biden a question at the debate about his alleged involvement in Hunter Biden’s business deals in China and Ukraine.

“Yeah, but I don’t know if CBS has done an in-depth look at the emails or the authenticity or the whole story, they may be asked the question. I haven’t seen the piece that they’ve done about it. Obviously, The New York Post is following up on it. I think in the debate, it likely won’t be a question from the moderator Kristen Welker,” Baier began.

Baier did note the President was sure to bring up the emails and allegations of influence peddling at the debate, but Baier also leaned on the fake news media crutch of claiming the emails had yet to be authenticated.

“I’m sure that the president is going to bring it up. His people are already saying that he will. Listen, it all matters about how this all comes together. It can be authenticated. We have at least one email where the people on the email chain received it. They say May of 2017. You have the Director of National Intelligence saying it’s not a Russian disinformation campaign for operation. That’s what he said on air this morning. So you have pieces of this puzzle, but still not a full puzzle,” Baier concluded.

To this point, no one on the Biden campaign or Hunter Biden denied that the emails were real.

And one of Hunter Biden’s business partners gave two investigative journalists access to his email account which showed that the emails were authentic.

The fake news media is clearly running interference for Biden on this story because they are afraid of a 2016 repeat where a late revelation about Hillary Clinton’s emails helped swing the tide in Trump’s favor.

Read More: https://blackeyepolitics.com/fox-news-hunter-bidens-emails/

My Thoughts:

Weeks ago, you wouldn’t have read anything about the Biden Emails because the MSM, CNN & MSNBC were giving as much cover to the Biden’s that they could, but as each news item that comes out, they are getting backed into a corner, with people asking pointed questions concerning the illegal criminal actions by the Biden’s.

It’s getting to the point that they can’t deny what’s all over the news right now.

Poll: Majority of Americans believe Biden was informed and involved in Hunter’s business dealings

A series of bombshell reports based on information derived from an abandoned laptop belonging to Hunter Biden appear to how that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden had some level of knowledge and involvement in his son’s shady business dealings with foreign nationals, despite having repeatedly insisted that he knew nothing.

Those stories, which have been dismissed by the mainstream media and suppressed by social media giants, have nonetheless gained traction, so much so that a majority of voters now believe that Biden was involved in his son’s questionable international business transactions, the New York Post reported.

Majority believe Biden knew what Hunter was up to
    The results come from a recent survey by Rasmussen Reports, which queried 1,000 likely voters between Oct. 22-25 and asked, “How likely is it that Joe Biden was consulted about and perhaps profited from his son Hunter’s overseas business deals including at least one involving a company in mainland China?”

With a margin of error around 3%, the pollsters found that 54% of respondents believed that it was likely that Biden had been involved in his son’s business dealings, including 44% who considered it “very likely” that such consultation and profiteering did indeed occur.

In comparison, 38% of respondents believed it was unlikely that the former vice president had been involved in his son’s business dealings, including 21% who said it was “not at all likely” that any involvement occurred.

The Ukraine connection
    The New York Post and others have reported on emails and text messages derived from Hunter’s laptop, some of which have been confirmed and verified via other named recipients of the missives, which purport to show that the Biden son was using his family name and access to his father to drum up millions of dollars in business deals with a variety of foreign nationals and companies.

One message in particular appears to show a high-level executive at Burisma, the Ukrainian energy firm where Hunter inexplicably held a lucrative board position, thanking Hunter for introducing him to his father around the time that the then-vice president was in charge of the government’s Ukraine policy and had pressured the nation into firing a prosecutor who was investigating Burisma.

That is particularly troubling for Biden because it undercuts his repeated assertion that he had no knowledge or involvement in his son’s business dealings.

Majority believe there is a conflict of interest
    According to a joint poll from Just the News and Scott Rasmussen — separate from the unconnected Rasmussen Reports — 53% believed it was a conflict of interest for Biden to be in charge of Ukraine anti-corruption policies while his son Hunter was employed by a Ukrainian firm under investigation for corruption.

In contrast, 26% of those surveyed had no problem with that arrangement and 21% were unsure whether it constituted a conflict of interest or not. The poll was conducted between Oct. 15-17 and surveyed 1,265 likely voters and had a margin of error of around 2.8%.

Biden has claimed for well over a year that he had no knowledge of or involvement in his son’s business dealings, but the emails and text messages would suggest otherwise. Despite the best efforts on the left to dismiss or suppress that information, the story has gone viral.

A majority of the American people now believe that that the Democratic nominee has been lying and are convinced that he was aware of and involved in his son’s dealings. Time will tell what role this fact will have in the upcoming election.

Read More: https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/biden-involved-hunters-dealings/

My Thoughts:
    And it’s just going to get worse after that interview on Tucker Carlson’s show last night with Tony Bobulinski, one of the inner working groups connected with all of the illegal criminal crimes done by Joe & Hunter Biden.

The Interview That Should Change Everything

In this episode, I discuss the astonishing interview of former Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski, and the troubling ramifications for the election.

https://bongino.com/ep-1380-the-interview-that-should-change-everything

My Thoughts:

This is a bombshell of info.

About That ‘Uncoverable’ Biden Story

The journalist’s job is to provide transparency, not to worry about elections or be society’s hall monitor.

Journalists claim they can’t cover the New York Post’s Hunter Biden email scoop because the underlying evidence has yet to been verified. Also, they won’t look for any verifying evidence because there isn’t enough evidence.

It’s quite the conundrum.

Because other than the now-corroborated emails, the laptop, the on-the-record source who was a CEO of a Biden corporation, a trove of text messages and documents, and a lack of denials, the Hunter Biden email story reminds me of the “Russian collusion” story. Surely it deserves a modicum of scrutiny and follow-up.

Anyone who watched Tony Bobulinski’s interview on Tucker Carlson’s show this week — apparently it pulled over 5 million viewers — was confronted with a seemingly credible character. Bobulinski says he met with Joe Biden in 2017, and that the former vice president was intimately involved in the family business. Maybe someone will ask the candidate about this. Because Biden, widely seen as the frontrunner, has on numerous occasions emphatically denied any knowledge of what Hunter was doing. So even if he didn’t benefit from his son’s leveraging of the family name to strike deals with Chinese Communist energy interests, it is still newsworthy.

Bobulinski alleges that during a meeting with Joe Biden’s brother, he asked how the former vice president gets away with this sort of thing: “I remember looking at Jim Biden and saying how are you guys getting away with this? Aren’t you concerned? He looked at me, and he laughed a little bit, and said ‘plausible deniability.’”

Perhaps my favorite part of yesterday’s interview, though, was learning that Adam Schiff’s ugly and mendacious habit of smearing anyone he disagrees with as a Russian asset is what allegedly helped spur Bobulinski, a former U.S. Navy lieutenant, to come forward.

Hunter’s ex-business partner, in fact, confronted Rob Walker, a Biden “family representative” about it.

“If [Schiff] doesn’t come out, on record, I am providing the facts,” Bobulinski said in a recording.

“Ah, Tony, you’re just going to bury all of us, man,” responded Walker, which sounds odd coming from someone charged with representing a supposedly completely innocent venture.

To put all of this context as a journalistic matter, the week before the Post broke the Hunter Biden story, every major news network was reporting on surreptitiously taped conversation in which the First Lady was grousing about Christmas decorations.

Indeed, these are just allegations. Some of them more compelling than others. We still know very little, for example, about potentially damaging emails that purport to show Biden helping his son while he was vice president — namely, by meeting with a Burisma energy executive on behalf of Hunter at the White House.

In a strange way, the lack of coverage has perpetuated the story, not only through the Streisand effect, but because suppressing it — the New York Post’s Twitter account is still frozen — allows the imagination to run wild. While no conservative pundit has penned 8,000 words of Chait-style crackpottery pondering whether Joe has been Chinese asset since the 1980s, some have certainly jumped the gun.

Does it matter? Yesterday, a number of journalists were retweeting an Axios interview in which Senator Ted Cruz, asked about the “Hunter Biden stuff,” said the story won’t move a single vote. Perhaps that’s true. It’s also irrelevant. The journalist’s job is to provide transparency, not to worry about elections or be society’s hall monitor.

It is certain — and, boy, am I sick of framing coverage in this way, but what can you do? — that if a credible witness and former business partner of one of Donald Trump Jr.’s companies came forward to offer specific accusations and evidence that the president was profiting off of business dealings his shady son was striking with authoritarians, teams of investigative journalists would be descending on every tangential character as if they were a defunct Chinese bank account.

And the assertion made by many reporters that journalistic ethics prohibit them from even mentioning these allegations is a new and concocted standard. There are thousands of allegations against Republicans reported without verification. Not one outlet had a problem referring to the recent Atlantic piece citing unnamed sources who claimed Trump belittled soldiers, even though the story came from one writer at a partisan outlet. Allegations by whistleblowers are covered all the time, whether they have been fully vetted or not. Major outlets were eager to amplify not only the uncorroborated accusations of Christine Blasey Ford, but a host of other very obviously dubious claims about Brett Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearing.

But much of the reticence about investigating the Hunter Biden story is in reaction to the fallout from the Hillary Clinton email scandal. No matter what evidence emerged, political media were never going to repeat 2016. One assumes even good reporters don’t want to be perceived as tipping the election (which speaks to the poor health of journalism).

Lest we forget, as with this Biden story, the Clinton email scandal was newsworthy. There was, after all, an open FBI investigation into the frontrunning presidential candidate of the United States because of her reckless and potentially criminal behavior. It was Hillary who initially set up a secret server to circumvent transparency, likely to hide favor-trading related to her foundation, and sent unsecured classified documents through that illegal server, although she almost surely knew it threatened national security. As the New York Times reported at the time, the chance that her correspondences were being captured by foreign powers was extremely high. It was Hillary’s staff that destroyed evidence related to that server — or as James Comey noted in his testimony, they “cleaned their devices in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery.” Any government employees conducting themselves in a similar manner would have been sent to jail.

I’m not in the habit of defending Comey, but he saved Clinton by letting her and her staff slide on richly deserved charges. The letter Comey sent to Congress informing them that the bureau had found a cache of new evidence relating to a criminal investigation was Clinton’s fault, not his. It was her top aide and confidant Huma Abedin who failed to inform the FBI about her laptop. And it was Abedin’s then-husband who used that computer to court teenage girls. Comey had an ethical obligation to inform Congress when he was apprised that new evidence had been found — as he had promised to do under oath during his testimony. If he didn’t, and the story leaked, as it surely would have, the perception would have been that he was attempting to cover up the potential wrongdoing of one of the candidates.

Or, in other words, he would have been doing exactly what most of the political media are engaged in right now.

Read More: https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/about-that-uncoverable-biden-story/

My Thoughts:
    Pass this on for everyone, to know what's going on: because the MSM, Facebook, Twitter, CNN & MSNBC are blocking anything concerning the Biden family's illegal actions.

The big question that needs to be asked of Joe Biden is: Can you dispute that the Emails and memo’s that were found on Hunter Biden’s Laptop were completely real and authentic.

And to this day, Joe Biden hasn’t been asked that or said one way or another, anything about those Emails & memos.

Because the MSM, Facebook, Twitter, CNN & MSNBC are blocking anything and everything concerning the Biden family's illegal actions, which is exactly against the First Amendment, of free and open discussions, that have been proven as factual by the FBI, Congress and the DOJ.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hunter Biden Isn’t Denying He Gave His Laptop To A Delaware Repair Shop

Hunter Biden has not confirmed or denied that he dropped off a laptop at a Delaware computer repair shop that has been described as the source for emails detailing his business dealings in Ukraine and China.

Hunter Biden has also not addressed the authenticity of a quote the New York Post produced on Wednesday from the repair show that contains what appears to be his signature, along with his phone number and email address, agreeing to allow the shop to attempt to move data from three Macbook Pros to a store server.

If Hunter Biden was not the individual who dropped off the laptop at the repair shop in April 2019, or the signed quote produced by the Post is a forgery, it would cast doubt on the legitimacy of the emails that were pulled from the computer or point to the possibility that the emails were obtained from a hack or other illegal means.

Hunter Biden’s lawyer, George Mesires, has not responded to numerous emails, phone calls and text messages from the Daily Caller News Foundation asking whether the repair shop quote with what appears to be his client’s signature is a forgery, or whether his client can confirm whether or not he dropped the laptops off at The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware, in April 2019.

Mesires also did not respond when asked to confirm the legitimacy of an email produced by former Fox News reporter Adam Housley showing that he had contacted the owner of the repair shop, John Paul Mac Isaac, on Tuesday evening inquiring about Hunter Biden’s laptops.

Hunter Biden has also not denied the authenticity of the emails being reported by the Post. The DCNF has not independently verified the messages.

The Post reported Wednesday that Mac Isaac did not positively identify the individual who dropped off the laptops in April 2019 as Hunter Biden but did note the computer contained a sticker of the Beau Biden Foundation. Mac Isaac then told Delaware Online that the customer identified himself as Hunter Biden when he arrived at the shop with three liquid-damaged laptops in April 2019, leaving only one at the shop for repair.

According to Mac Isaac, the customer who dropped the computer off for service never came back to pay the bill or retrieve the laptop. The repair quote produced by the Post states that equipment left with the shop “after 90 days of notification of completed service will be treated as abandoned.”

Mac Isaac later alerted the FBI about the existence of the laptop after it went unclaimed. Before federal authorities seized the computer, he made a copy of its hard drive and turned it over to a lawyer for former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, according to the Post.

Giuliani then provided a copy of the computers hard drive to the Post, which has been used as the basis for stories published last week, one of which detailed how Hunter Biden allegedly introduced an executive for Burisma to then-Vice President Joe Biden in 2015 and another showing how Hunter Biden allegedly pursued a lucrative business deal with a Chinese energy company on behalf of his family in 2017.

Joe Biden’s presidential campaign said the alleged meeting described in the email between him, his son and the Burisma executive never took place.

Joe Biden told CBS News Reporter Bo Erickson he had “no response” when asked about the Post’s stories about his son’s alleged emails on Friday evening.

“I have no response,” Joe Biden said. “I know you’d ask it. I have no response. It’s another smear campaign, right up your alley. Those are the questions you always ask.”

Giuliani’s known association with a Ukrainian lawmaker who was sanctioned by the Treasury Department in August due to Russian ties has led critics to question whether foreign actors had any involvement in the dissemination of the alleged Hunter Biden emails.

The FBI is currently investigating whether a foreign intelligence operation is at all connected to the release of the emails, according to The Associated Press and NBC News.

Giuliani rejected the notion that hackers were involved in the dissemination of Hunter’s alleged emails. The former New York mayor told SiriusXM on Thursday that Mac Isaac obtained “legal possession” of the laptop after it went unclaimed.

“The document that I have signed by Hunter Biden says that after 90 days the hard drive is abandoned and it becomes the property of the merchant,” Giuliani said. “He legally turned it over to the FBI, and then he legally turned it over to my lawyer. It’s now his property. He can do what he wants with it.”

A cybersecurity expert previously told the DCNF that Hunter Biden’s alleged emails could be “absolutely verified beyond a shadow of a doubt” if the metadata for the files were made available for review. (RELATED: Hunter Biden Emails Could Be ‘Absolutely Verified’ If Rudy Giuliani Released The Metadata, Expert Says)

Giuliani told Daily Caller White House correspondent Christian Datoc during an exclusive interview Thursday that questions surrounding the metadata for the files he provided to the Post were “pettifogging nonsense” pushed by the “liberal press.”

Read More: https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/18/hunter-biden-laptop-delaware-repair-shop/

My Thoughts:

What else do you need, to convince you that this Laptop belonged to Hunter Biden?

NY Post’s ‘Smoking Gun’ Hunter Biden Email 100% Authentic, Forensic Analysis Concludes

An email Hunter Biden received in April 2015 from a Burisma executive discussing an introduction to then-Vice President Joe Biden, which lies at the heart of a New York Post investigation, is unquestionably authentic, a cybersecurity expert told the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday.

The DCNF obtained a full copy of Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop from former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday. The DCNF provided Robert Graham, the founder of the cybersecurity firm Errata Security, with a copy of the email and its metadata for forensic analysis.

Graham, who has been cited as a cybersecurity expert in The Washington Post, the Associated Press, Wired, Engadget and other news and technology outlets, told the DCNF that he used a cryptographic signature found in the email’s metadata to validate that Vadym Pozharsky, an advisor to Burisma’s board of directors, emailed Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015.

In the email, Pozharsky thanked Hunter Biden for “inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together.”

The New York Post first reported the email in October, describing it as a “smoking-gun” showing that Hunter Biden had introduced his father to the Burisma executive in 2015.

The email was sent less than a year before Joe Biden pressured former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire a prosecutor who was reportedly investigating the gas company in return for a $1 billion loan guarantee.

Graham previously told the DCNF that emails sent from Gmail, such as Pozharski’s message to Hunter Biden, can be “absolutely verified beyond a shadow of a doubt” by testing its contents against the unique DKIM signature found in its metadata.

Graham used the DKIM signature within the email to verify with a private key on Google’s servers that the sender, recipient, subject, date and body of the message that the DCNF obtained from Giuliani were unchanged from when the email was originally sent in April 2015. (RELATED: Hunter Biden Emails Could Be ‘Absolutely Verified’ If Rudy Giuliani Released The Metadata, Expert Says)

Graham said the only way the email could have been faked is if someone hacked into Google’s servers, found the private key and used it to reverse engineer the email’s DKIM signature.

Email metadata on its own does not provide any indication of whether hacking had anything to with the email’s release, Graham noted.

“Of course, committing criminal hacking doesn’t make true information any less true, so no matter how illegitimately they gathered emails, the contents are provably legitimate,” Graham said.

Joe Biden’s presidential campaign said in a statement that his schedule indicates that no such meeting as alleged in the email took place. However, the campaign later told Politico that they could not rule out the possibility he had a cursory encounter with the Burisma executive.

The email came from a computer that Hunter Biden reportedly dropped off at a Delaware-based computer repair shop in April 2019. The repair shop owner provided Giuliani a copy of the hard drive after it went unclaimed.

Hunter Biden has not denied giving his laptop to the Delaware repair shop. (RELATED: Hunter Biden Isn’t Denying He Gave His Laptop To A Delaware Repair Shop)

Giuliani had initially refused to provide the Daily Caller with a copy of the hard drive in mid-October, saying that questions surrounding the veracity of its contents were “pettifogging nonsense” pushed by the “liberal press.”

The Biden campaign did not immediately return a request for comment.

Read More: https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/29/cybersecurity-expert-authenticates-hunter-biden-burisma-email/?fbclid=IwAR1xh9Ug2n7eQ9P9gx--8099zNwR-kiA4e5uphyBuXGIE9Zbg12X1sv5p-8

My Thoughts:

Because the MSM, Facebook, Twitter, CNN & MSNBC are blocking anything and everything concerning the Biden family's illegal actions, which is exactly against the First Amendment of free and open discussions. Also the FBI, Congress and the DOJ, have proven they are factual, and belong to Hunter Biden.
    Like I've said before, pass this on to everyone.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast