Biden Problems - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Biden Problems

NEWS‘They Want to Help Biden’: Project Veritas Exposes Massive Voter Fraud Effort

Project Veritas released their latest bombshell reporting on voter manipulation in Texas, a follow-up from their video drop yesterday.

Speaking to Raquel Rodriguez, who is a consultant for Republican candidate Mauro Garza, Project Veritas’ undercover reporter asked, “so these Republicans want to help Biden too?”

Rodriguez details how much money she gets per vote, and who is paying her for her service. She goes on to state that she will earn $71,000 in cash for her efforts. Those who can’t pay, such as a local judge, will instead owe her favours.

“Yeah, that’s what I’m doing,” Rodriguez said, “that’s exactly what I’m getting paid to do. My people are undercover, because some of them are Republicans, some of them are Democrats. Some of my Republicans are precinct chairs, that cannot be known, because they could get kicked out, but they want to help Biden.”

She can be heard on the phone, saying “So, for the entire team I’m looking at, I’m looking at $55,000.” This was to secure ballots cast for Hegar in a local election, and Biden, in the presidential race.

Rodriguez said, “I’m against Trump. OK. I’m with Biden and I’m with Hegar. That’s the truth.”

She also told the undercover reporter that she owns state Sen. Pete Flores, saying she had “Pete in the pocket.”

On state rep candidate Liz Campos, she said, ‘You know what I told her? ‘I respect you. You’re going to owe me—OK?'”

In response to Project Veritas reporting, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announcing an investigation.

Project Veritas exposed Rodriguez yesterday, and her work to help the elderly change their vote from the Republican candidate to the Democrat candidate, per her instructions. She coached them to say that was their choice as she showed them how to cross out their own vote, initial it, and fill in the circle on the ballot for the candidate she selected.

She reached out to Project Veritas yesterday to defend herself, saying:

“My name is Raquel Rodriguez, I am the founder of Neighborhood Voting Squad. I immediately suspected something was wrong with these conversations.”

“I chose to continue with the conversation and play along in order to discover the source,” she wrote. “My suspicions were proven true as I recently learned the operatives were funded by Project Veritas as part of a larger investigation.

“While I made false statements to the operatives in order to confirm my suspicions, and further my own investigation, I did not illegal or unethical. My efforts were always to empower the underserved people,” she wrote.

“I wish the people at Project Veritas had approached me honestly. If James O’Keefe had done so, we could have worked together.”

O’Keefe responded via video, saying that he did approach her directly.
    Read More & watch video’s: https://conservativefighters.org/news/they-want-to-help-biden-project-veritas-exposes-massive-voter-fraud-effort/

My Thoughts:

Needless to say, this isn’t the only place that voting fraud is happening. It was something that once she was caught, she tried to worm her way out of it.

Now that we all know what the Biden's were doing with Ukraine, Russia n CHINA, HOW THE HELL DID THEY THINK THEY WERE GOING TO GET AWAY IT!!!!!??????
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Twitter, FB CEO's Admit There Is "No Evidence that New York Post Story Is Disinformation"

“The things I did while in elected office should not be made public while I am seeking a higher public office’ — Joe Biden this morning on MSNBC…"

Fact Check: Joe Biden Lies About Social Security — Again

CLAIM: Former Vice President Joe Biden claimed: “Donald Trump will bankrupt Social Security by 2023. … Google it.”

VERDICT: FALSE. Biden has used this false claim many times before. It is Biden who has proposed cuts to the program.

Throughout the 2020 presidential campaign, Biden has told voters that President Trump plans to cut Social Security — a familiar attack line from Democratic campaigns for decades. He tried the same tactic on Thursday in Tampa, Florida.

Ironically, as Trump has pointed out in video clips at recent rallies, it is Biden who once proposed Social Security cuts:

On Monday, former Vice President Joe Biden claimed that Trump “said” he would defund Social Security.

Trump never said that. What he did say is that he wanted to make payroll tax cuts permanent if he was re-elected.

Payroll taxes, deducted from employees and employers, are the chief mechanism through which Social Security is funded. They are also controversial, since they act as a tax on work and hiring, and hit the poorest Americans.

Economists have debated alternative ways to raise the same revenue. Some on the left have even proposed taxing carbon emissions instead, which would have the effect of rewarding work while also encouraging efficient energy use and helping the environment.

In the past, Democrats — including Biden — have supported temporarily suspending the payroll tax. The Obama-Biden administration adopted that policy during the last recession, and President Barack Obama touted it on the campaign trail.

Over the weekend, President Trump told reporters specifically that his own temporary payroll tax cut, which will last until the end of the year, would not cost Social Security anything because missing funds would be reimbursed by the Treasury.

Biden told his audience at a drive-in rally in Florida that the “Social Security actuary” said Trump’s policy of eliminating the payroll tax would bankrupt the system by 2023, and challenged his audience to “Google it.” So … someone actually did that:

Here is what FactCheck.org said: “The Social Security Administration’s chief actuary analyzed “hypothetical legislation” that would eliminate the payroll tax that funds Social Security — not a proposal from Trump. The president has said he won’t cut benefits.”

And here is what PolitiFact said: “Overall, Trump’s comments suggest he wants a fully funded Social Security program, but he doesn’t want the taxes that pay for it.

Read More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/30/fact-check-joe-biden-lies-about-social-security-again/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR 280iPR8dS6WGluZrsoi-GrcH-JI4jCJns--2lN_lLZGtGQAgtLYUNvpnQ

My Thoughts:
    Joe Biden said President Trump would cut Social Security. He challenged his audience: "Google it." So people did, and found out that Biden was lying--again.
    Time and time again, Biden has falsified items and sad as it is, a lot of people believe him

DEMS RUNNING SCARED FROM BIDEN AFTER WHAT HE JUST SAID!

Democrats Running From Biden After Debate Cluster-F & As Media Outlets Finally Do Their Job & Ask Him About Insane Promise To Transition From Gas Industry.

EVERYONE HAS THAT PERSON IN THEIR FAMILY THAT CAN’T GET OUT OF THEIR OWN WAY. THEY ALWAYS MAKE A POINT TO SAY THE WRONG THING OR DO THE WRONG THING.

Joe Biden is that member of the family. Just look at how he conducts himself out on the campaign trail.

The poor man is confused and needs to go lie down or something

Joe Biden’s staff must have had their heads in their hands during the last debate when the Democrat candidate for president insinuated that he would move to destroy the American oil and gas industry over the next 15 years. Everyone who follows American politics knows that swing states are the key to winning elections. It just so happens that some swing states’ economies are heavily reliant on the oil and gas industry, for example: Pennsylvania.

As predicted by anyone with a brain, when Joe finally exited his bunker to campaign in PA he was finally forced to answer questions about his plan to force a ‘transition’ from petroleum based energy to so called ‘renewable’ energy sources. Up until now Biden has faced almost no hard questions, not even to clarify the outlandish things he has said. Despite a man with so much filth and allegations of graft surrounding him, it is incredible how much scrutiny he has avoided.

After the debate the Washington Examiner explained:

‘Democratic nominee Joe Biden said he would transition away from the oil and gas industry over time as part of his climate plans, opening the door to Trump campaign criticism in the election’s final stretch.

“I would transition from the oil industry, yes,” Biden said during back-and-forth sparring with President Trump over climate change during Thursday night’s debate.

“That’s a big statement,” Trump said in response.

“It is a big statement,” Biden added. He then said that oil “pollutes significantly” and “has to be replaced by renewable energy over time.” Biden also said he would end federal subsidies for oil.’

Today, Biden tried to ‘clarify’ or, in my view ‘walk back’ his comments after reporters actually asked him real question, not about the allegations of graft or being owned by the Chinese, but about fracking and the gas industry. Fox News reported that Biden said:

“Look I’m from Scranton, Pennsylvania. My great grandfather was a mining engineer. So I come from coal country. And I’m not talking about eliminating fracking, I just said no more fracking on federal lands,” Biden told CBS Philadelphia. “With regard to gas, oil, coal all of it, the transition is taking place having nothing to do with anything I’m proposing. The fact is that the fastest growing industries in the country are solar and wind. We can move in a direction where the transition takes place, so that people are not left behind, and we we got to invest in the new technologies.”

In an interview with NBC affiliate WBRE in Wilkes-Barre PA, on the very same day, Biden repeated the same message, vowing to cut subsidies and tax breaks for petroleum companies.

“I will not ban fracking, I said no fracking on federal land. I will not ban fracking, number one,” Biden said. “Number two, the coal and, excuse me, the natural gas industry, and oil is not going to be fundamentally changed. They’re already in transition. What I’m saying is that we will not continue to subsidize, give tax breaks to the oil companies which amount to $40 billion. They will not get that, and that money will be put into research and development to figure out how to carbon capture what’s coming off of gas and oil.”

Biden provided some additional detail when he spoke to Scranton ABC affiliate WNEP.

“What I said was, we’re gonna stop the subsidies for oil, which is about $40 billion. We’re going to take that money, invest it in new technologies for what they call carbon capture. We’re going to still need oil. We’re gonna still have combustion engines, We’re still going to need oil for many things, but what’s happening is you have to do it, and we can work toward getting it done so you can capture the carbon that comes from that gas and that oil. That’s what has to be done.”

If you recall, President Trump absolutely dunked on Biden over the comments when he made them at the debate:

“That’s maybe the biggest statement in terms of business … because basically what he said is he is going to destroy the oil industry,” the president said. “Will you remember that, Texas? Will you remember that Pennsylvania, Oklahoma?”

Biden has been promising to destroy America’s energy industry for a long time (my words, not his), all while the United States has finally become nearly energy independent under President Trump. Even leftist ‘fact checkers’ were forced to admit that ‘it is true that in the final months of 2019, ‘the US gradually moved into being a net exporter of crude and products’ he [Trump] said, meaning the country exports more than it imports.’

Biden wants to undermine this success and the national security being a net exporter of crude brings, to try and force the market to ‘transition’ to ‘renewable energy,’ which sounds like a great idea. However, if the technology was there, the market would already have adopted it.

It is not only Republicans who were astounded by Biden’s comments. Vulnerable Democrats have distanced themselves from Biden’s incredibly irresponsible plans. If China were to ask for one thing from the United States to give them a military advantage, it would be to shut down our top energy source. No one in this day and age can wage a war without oil and gas, no one.

Volunerable Democrats who are up forreelection are running from Biden, Forbes has explained ‘Vulnerable Democrats Break With Biden Over ‘Transition’ From Oil Industry’

‘Rep. Kendra Horn (D-Okla.), one of the most endangered House Democrats, affirmed Trump’s reaction, calling Biden’s stated position “one of the places Biden and I disagree,” and declaring: “We must stand up for our oil and gas industry.”’

‘Another vulnerable freshman Democrat, Rep. Xochitl Torres Small (D-M.N.) warned against “demonizing” the industry and stated she would “continue to stand up to my party when they’re out of touch with the reality on the ground.”’

At this point, unless enough people have made up their minds that they believe the media and that Donald Trump is satan, I do not see how they vote for Biden. Between the allegations about China, Ukraine and his shady business dealings, to his open admission that he will try to essentially end the oil and gas over the next 15 years or so, Biden’s goose is cooked. (Politico explained ‘[Biden] emphasized that the transition would be gradual, but said he wanted to move to net-zero emissions in energy production by 2035.’ I Imagine this would involve crippling the oil and gas industry to do so. This is my interpretation, I don’t think Biden has ever said he would ban gas or it’s production by 2035.)

Read More: https://illicitinfo.com/mark/democrats-running-from-biden-after-debate-cluster-f-as-media-outlets-finally-do-their-job-ask-hp-about-insane-promise-to-transition-from-gas-industry/

My Thoughts:

Anyone with half a brain can see that Biden’s proposal is the one thing that would destroy our country. Just think currently the US has become oil independent for the first time in history and Joe Biden wants to throw it all down the drain, and then the US will be dependent on other countries for our oil requirements.

This FBI Money Laundering Investigation Made Joe Biden Gasp With Terror

The contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop are worse than expected.

He could be connected to shocking criminal activity.

This FBI money laundering investigation made Joe Biden gasp with terror.

Last week the New York Post broke a story of emails contained on Hunter Biden’s reported laptop.

The emails say that Joe Biden met with foreign business associates of Hunter Biden and some even indicate that Joe Biden could have been receiving payouts from Hunter Biden’s foreign transactions.

This isn’t just a story about Joe Biden having an out of control, drug addicted son, these emails raise real concerns about whether Joe Biden was involved in his son’s corruption.

Biden repeatedly has claimed in the past that he’d “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

The general tactic of the Biden campaign is to treat the information as if it were mere Russian propaganda.

“And it would be unsurprising for an investigation of a disinformation action involving Rudy Giuliani and those assisting him to involve questions about money laundering, especially since there are other documented inquiries into his dealings,” the Biden campaign stated.

However, the FBI seized the laptop on which the emails reportedly came from as part of a federal money-laundering investigation.

“Multiple federal law enforcement officials, as well as two separate government officials, confirmed the authenticity of these documents, which were signed by FBI Special Agent Joshua Wilson,” Fox News reported.

The papers which are from 2019 show the FBI’s “Receipt for Property” form with the ID number 272D-BA-3065729.

The FBI’s website lists 272d as “Money Laundering, Unknown SUA [Specified Unlawful Activity]—White Collar Crime Program.”

The FBI still has possession of the laptop.

“The FBI cannot open a case without predication, so they believed there was predication for criminal activity,” a government official told Fox News. “This means there was sufficient evidence to believe that there was criminal conduct.”

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe stated that “Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign and I think it’s clear the American people know that.”

The FBI said that it has no comment to add to that of John Ratcliffe’s.

They have also declined to confirm or deny the existence of an investigation into the laptop or the emails which is the standard practice.

The Democrats are the ones who, less than a year ago, impeached President Trump merely because he asked for the Ukrainian government to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden because that could possibly be interpreted using his position for personal gain.

If these emails are legitimate, as there is indication they are, then Joe Biden was mixing public policy and his family’s personal enrichment.

Reda More: https://blackeyepolitics.com/fbi-money-laundering-investigation-joe-biden/

My Thoughts:
    It’s going to get interesting when the FBI actually brings federal charges against Hunter Biden and connects them to Joe.

NBC News Report Says a Second Hunter Biden Laptop Was Seized During a DEA Raid of Former TV doctor’s Office.

An NBC News report claimed Friday that a second laptop owned by Hunter Biden had been seized by the Drug Enforcement Administration in a raid of the offices of a former celebrity psychologist.

The laptop was recovered by the DEA in February when they served a search warrant at the Newburyport, Massachusetts, office of Keith Ablow, the former celebrity psychiatrist. Ablow was not charged with any crime but his medical license was suspended by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine over charges of inappropriate sexual activity with patients. He denied the claims.

The NBC report said that Biden was not the target of the search, and that the laptop was returned to his lawyer. It was not clear why the laptop was at Ablow’s office.

The revelation comes amidst much rumor and speculation about a laptop reportedly owned by Hunter Biden that was left at a Delaware computer shop and ended up in the possession of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney of President Donald Trump.

The New York Post’s report about that laptop and its contents were suppressed by Facebook and Twitter based on the personal information that were published and the controversial nature of the reporting. Both platforms were then accused of politically motivated censorship by allies and supporters of the president.

On Friday, Twitter relented and allowed the New York Post to resume control of its Twitter account.

In an interview with ABC News in 2019, Hunter Biden said that he would be joining his father on the campaign trail as long as he didn’t become a political burden to his campaign. He has not joined his father on the campaign trail.

Here’s the ABC News interview with Hunter Biden: https://youtu.be/vfb9FIpobL4

Read More: https://conservativefighters.org/news/nbc-news-report-says-a-second-hunter-biden-laptop-was-seized-during-a-dea-raid-of-former-tv-doctors-office/

My Thoughts:

Considering what was found on his other Laptop, this new one should be outstanding.

The pollsters are repeating the lie that the huge early vote is in support of Beijing Biden over Patriot Trump. They are ignoring that there is, right now, a massive shift of former life-long patriotic registered Democrats that are crossing over from the pro-communist Democrat Party—Black, White, Asian, Latino, Jewish and Christian—and actually casting their votes for President Trump. Those early votes have not been tabulated yet. The pollsters are basing their projections on registered voters, not their actual votes. The pollsters are as political as the media working as hard as they can to suppress Trump voters.

Don’t believe a word the pollsters tell you good or bad! They are statistical liars!

Two Pollsters Who Predicted Trump’s 2016 Victory Analyze The State Of The Race

A pair of pollsters who accurately predicted President Donald Trump’s victory in 2016 analyzed the state of the presidential race during a Tuesday night appearance on Fox News’ “Hannity.”

Robert Cahaly of Trafalgar Group and Matt Towery of Insider Advantage, both of whom according to Fox News host Sean Hannity predicted Trump’s victory in 2016, again struck a different tone from most polls that show Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden with a sizeable lead less than a week before Election Day.

The current Real Clear Politics average gives Biden a national lead of 7.1% over Trump.

Cahaly told Hannity that he sees Trump’s chances in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin “in very much the same way” as he saw them in 2016.

“These states are very close, the margins of error are very tight,” he said. “I’ve said it many times, I’m very concerned about voter fraud, especially in Pennsylvania, but this thing is on the edge in these states, there’s no question.”

Trafalgar Group, a Republican polling company that’s rated a C- by Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight based on the group’s accuracy and methodology, released a poll Tuesday showing the president leading by less than a percentage point in Pennsylvania, where Trump has been campaigning regularly of late.

A Reuters-Ipsos poll conducted last week showed Trump within four points of Biden in Pennsylvania. The RealClear Politics average currently has Biden leading Trump by 3.8 points in Pennsylvania.

Towery, whose Insider Advantage holds a B- rating from FiveThirtyEight, told Hannity that he’s “seeing some shifting” in the electorate, with older voters tending to “not be quite as enthusiastic” for Trump while some younger voters are “coming around.”

“We’ve asked a question about how they feel about a shutdown during COVID, and I think this is something we really haven’t talked much about but in the last debate, Joe Biden talked about a dark winter we were headed towards,” he said. “In the last five or six days since that debate, I’ve begun to see this change among younger voters.” (RELATED: ‘The Tide Is Turning’: Jesse Watters Describes The ‘Week That Changed The Race’)

The pollster suggested that the “dichotomy” between Trump and Biden’s messaging on shutdowns as well as the fracking issue are “having a real effect” in Pennsylvania.

Both pollsters agreed that North Carolina was a tight race, with Trump leading slightly. They also predicted that the president would have little problem winning Georgia and Florida.

“We have to remember one thing, Donald Trump is the most dynamic presidential candidate of my lifetime,” Towery said. “I’ve never seen anything like it, and him personally going to these locations and drawing people out particularly in the semi-rural and rural areas where they need to pile those votes up, that’s going to come back home in a big way to Donald Trump on election night, and I don’t think these polls are picking that up.”

The panel ended with a discussion about Trump’s rise in African American support and how, if it holds, it could affect the race.

Read More & watch video: https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/27/two-pollsters-who-predicted-trumps-2016-victory-analyze-the-state-of-the-race/?fbclid=IwAR2o_DeP0_qlxghJ3IteXHVEzpU3Gh_tuKUiyt72 LfzGHC0jT65FskPe22s

My Thoughts:

Vote like your freedom depends on it, because it does like never before in our country's history !!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast